• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heroin withrawls!!

Okay dear,
You definitely need to pass this next one..
First of all-- Codeine has Morphine in it, if you're going to pass Heroin free.. You don't want Morphine to show up in the test so if you're going to take those, take them first..
Make the Benzos last as long as you can, same with the Subutex! You would be so surprised how little you can take that will help your body in withdrawal..
But definitely, you don't want that Codeine to show up in your system because it will show up as Morphine and they will still think you're using and you won't get your treatment..

I'm sorry you've gone through so much, it's so hard to live as an addict, but you coming to us is clear that you want to get better!
Definitely stay hydrated as your withdrawal will be a bit harsh.. The Codeine will stay in your system for a few days so make sure you're well hydrated and that's the first thing you rid yourself of if you feel you must take it.

We believe in you, if you believe in yourself! It begins with you!

You are so strong for coming to us for help, it shows a lot of strength.
Let me know if you have any other questions, i'll be around all night!

Much love and support,
dishearten
i ve no words i ve take love and care of you more than personos know me years..you are an angel..i ll take subo tommorow cause i ll have no chance withoyt i ll suffer...codeine it ok for the test hey write it to me and somehoe they can seperated from heroin...ok many water right??and juise? ok...i let you know,,,i m still looking this with the vitamin c..its not clear to me there are capsoyles?..anyway many kisses and thank you for give this fight with me..

Yes there is an easy (or easier) way to withdraw from opiates. Its called taking 1 to 4 grams of Vitamin C every hour for the first 2 or 3 days. Government study which proves this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10836211

Now listen to me carefully, if you go out and buy Vit. C in the store make sure you get CALCIUM ASCORBATE and NOT ascorbic acid!! Reason for that is ascorbic acid will give you diarrhea and make your withdrawals WORSE and will not make it any better.

I used only 1 gram/per hour of Vit. C and got off a bad codeine habit relatively pain free.

How much Vit. C you take will depend on your opiate habit, if it wasnt that bad maybe you only need 1 to 2 grams every hour first couple of days, if you're a total junkie you might need 2 to 4 grams every hour.

Play around with it and see which dosage works best for you
can you send me a pisture of a bottle??the pharmachist cant or dont want to understand..PS the writirs of the Article are Greeks as me..thats is really great news or scam :) i m joking

can you send me a pisture of a bottle??the pharmachist cant or dont want to understand..PS the writirs of the Article are Greeks as me..thats is really great news or scam :) i m joking

my friend the text write opposite thanh you "[h=1]Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) effects on withdrawal syndrome of heroin abusers"that the title and you say no to acid..did i miss something?[/h]

i ve no words i ve take love and care of you more than personos know me years..you are an angel..i ll take subo tommorow cause i ll have no chance withoyt i ll suffer...codeine it ok for the test hey write it to me and somehoe they can seperated from heroin...ok many water right??and juise? ok...i let you know,,,i m still looking this with the vitamin c..its not clear to me there are capsoyles?..anyway many kisses and thank you for give this fight with me..

You are SO VERY welcome,
I know how incredibly hard this is..
I will do my very best to help you get through this.
We may behind different computers, BUT what connects us all is the ability and strength together to be fighters..
You are a fighter! Do not forget that..

<3

I don't know if this will help, but if the bottle says "CaC12H14O12", you have calcium ascorbate (which is the calcium salt of ascorbic acid). This is what you're looking for.

can you send me a pisture of a bottle??
I'm not allowed to post brands. PM me if you need a list of good brands.

But you live in Greece, so I'm not sure if you can buy these brands there. You might have to either shop around in Greece or buy online from Ebay or Amazon

I don't know if this will help, but if the bottle says "CaC12H14O12", you have calcium ascorbate (which is the calcium salt of ascorbic acid). This is what you're looking for
Absolutely correct. You do NOT want ascorbic acid

ok if i can iwll buy the vitamin tommorow..i m in 12 hours withraels i ve only take codeine and diazepam plus a pill of gabapentin who give me a guy do you know it?i m waitng for the big and stronge withrwals to start brfore ysing subutex..i throu iut 2 timws but i take emetotop(like dramamine)and i calm...i anly wish to sleep tonighy...

ok if i can iwll buy the vitamin tommorow..i m in 12 hours withraels i ve only take codeine and diazepam plus a pill of gabapentin who give me a guy do you know it?i m waitng for the big and stronge withrwals to start brfore ysing subutex..i throu iut 2 timws but i take emetotop(like dramamine)and i calm...i anly wish to sleep tonighy...
sorry ffor the misspeling im little saeking..

sorry...so sorry

Omg....I'm now on hour 10 of withdraws! But this is not mi first go at this...I've tried cold turkey, warm turkey, detox clinic...you name it! there is not an easy way out of this ever! so don't plan on it being an easy go my dear friend. Right now, even as I type this, I'm going through W/D!! I hate it! I feel like my body is imploding! The only thing you can do is: Stay out of the bed as much as possible, get exercise, take Imodium AD, Melatonin, or if you can...get a hold of some Trazadone, a benzo script and some Tramadol. Those will help you sleep, relax and calm your painful nerves that are screaming! I know how you brought up Ibogane..once again...been there too. I had so much hope after the research I did...only to go through it, waste thousands of more dollars that i shouldn't have and it pained me to the point of suicide that once again nothing worked. Only cool thing was the weekend acid like trip that occurs, great African music and met some interesting people, tribesmen and became life long friends with the leading shaman. Good luck and God speed my fellow fighter! Least but not last....KEEP AWAY FROM THE METHADONE AND SUBOXIN DRUGS! They're nothing more than legal dope, feeds our shady ass governments pockets! YES...the drugs help but then you're hooked on it, have to go to the clinic every day, see their poorly educated "counselors" or they'll punish you by cutting/lowering or kick you out on your already suffering butt.

Cold turkey with (a) loved one(s) at your side for moral, physical and motivational purposes/support is the way. Don't forget the OTC's or prescribed meds I recommended. And take several hot BATHS daily and nightly!

Well, I'm off to continue my cold turkey detox/ withdraws. Wish me luck, those who know my pain!

I'm sorry you're going through this,
it's never easy to do this..
If you can get Subutex, that would really help you. Ibogane (sp) is illegal here for clinics like Methadone and such but i know in Canada they have clinics for Ibogane. I would love to attend one myself honestly.

If you're honestly ready to quit, you're going to quit no matter what path you choose.. Subutex and Suboxone honestly is the safest, that you can be prescribed (the withdrawal from heroin is going to make you very sick.. and want to stop the process, but everyday you get closer and closer to it out of your system.) Once i realized that, that why go back when i've gotten through so much detox and my body has had this insane transformation by the day away from heroin-- that's when it clicked..

I would never tell you to enter a Methadone clinic, the withdrawals and seizures from that is worse than heroin. It just get's you hooked HARD on something else and the consequences suck..

If you have any questions please don't hesitate..
Good luck hon

dishearten

Holy hell...I'm doing all I can to get through this but I'm w/d on my own! My husband walked out on me two weeks ago, I'm alone without any living family and I've just walked away from my "fiends" I mean..."friends" because with them still around...I'll never have the strength to be sober!

No, I didn't lose the love of my life due to drugs...he became self adsorbed and didn't want to be tied down anymore! On top of that, three days prior, our daughter passed away from s.i.d.s!

So I'm so afraid I'm not going to have the strength and mental fortitude to keep up this early fight of quitting right now!!

Please...everyone and anyone who can read this...send me all the positive vibes you can spare and IF you're religious...I'll gladly accept your prayers as well.

I'm sorry you're going through this,
it's never easy to do this..
If you can get Subutex, that would really help you. Ibogane (sp) is illegal here for clinics like Methadone and such but i know in Canada they have clinics for Ibogane. I would love to attend one myself honestly.

If you're honestly ready to quit, you're going to quit no matter what path you choose.. Subutex and Suboxone honestly is the safest, that you can be prescribed (the withdrawal from heroin is going to make you very sick.. and want to stop the process, but everyday you get closer and closer to it out of your system.) Once i realized that, that why go back when i've gotten through so much detox and my body has had this insane transformation by the day away from heroin-- that's when it clicked..

I would never tell you to enter a Methadone clinic, the withdrawals and seizures from that is worse than heroin. It just get's you hooked HARD on something else and the consequences suck..

If you have any questions please don't hesitate..
Good luck hon

dishearten

You can pass them with time. Time that will go by slower than a bad trip. With meds, it will help. Not self meds, DR. prescribed meds and if you're lucky, someone who will doll them out to you...
but the w/d part ends and you face PAWS... that's when you gotta be extra vigilant day in and day out or you might relapse and have to do it all over again.
We all know you can "pass" them. Can you stay sober? That's the question bud and the odds are against us so be ready for the fight of your life. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. And that stuff that was posted about meds being a double edged sward = totally true.

first of all a sending sealincy314 my posittive energy and vibes to you my friend...i kind f@@k it up..i try hard i really did..i take a bunch of pills they almost made may vegetable but at least i wasnt thinking to use.that start wansday friday i was agaib able to walk and eat a little bit but i was in the pick of withrawls i found the courage to eat a subuxone(if someone have pass this will be able to understand why i m talkng for courage)..so i pass another day sober..at suTERdat night my deppration was on immposible stage to handle thiningthining suicde so today i use, and because subuxone still efected agian i ve start shooting.something that i have not to does for many year ago..endat least 2 grams...so th 4days of suffering end with the worst possible way..sorry foe diapoint you but first my self...you know maybe fro some people there is noway to save and live a normal life i m from 14years old hooked i ve made a phylosophy a way of life i ve done incedible damage to my soul and body ans mostt of all i dont think that it will be something so huge to fillthe"space"of heroin in my head..and maybe i ve to start to accept it...at least tis way i ll be thinkink other staff ..i dont know.......

One of the sad parts of using heroin is that most of the best parts of my addictions are spent in bathrooms....
I live in Columbus Ohio.
When I get my ish, wether it's afghan tan, Mexican tar, china white, chunk, powder, wether it's cut to be smoked, shot, or snorted...
As soon as I pick my shit up (which I have three very very solid *Caucasian* drug dealers that I see regularly), if my dude doesn't let me use at his place where I get it, and I don't want to risk smoking a bunch of ish in my car, I go to the nearest place that has a bathroom.... Mcdonalds, hotels, Burger King, even high end restaurants, bars etc....
Usually by the time I get my shit I am already going through withdrawals , in fact I almost like to wait till I'm hurting a little bit, just because the high is so much better then.
Most of the time I hit up a dirty, gross handicap stall and that's where I experience bliss, euphoria, where all my problems and pain and sickness goes away...
Experiencing every pour of my body simultaneously peaking at orgasm....

It's very sad that the best moments of my life currently are attained in a nasty bathroom stall....

God Help Me...

Very sad to know that the best parts of my life right now, where all my pain goes away, my problems are temporarily solved, I experience bliss and euphoria, where I feel absolutely amazing....
Are experienced in a nasty bathroom....

The best parts of my life right now are experienced in a bathroom.... Very sad.
God Help Me

I take clonidine , klonapan , soma, and promethazine , probably all misspelled and all are handed to me by someone else when im serious about kicking

and that bathroom aint so bad. no joke. We've all seen and pissed in worse.

Ismokeboi, all you have to do is stop taking heroin, you can do it, just tell yourself no more suffering. Your mind makes it look more difficult than it actually is.

i didnt read the thread, i would suggest a taper of whatever ur on heroin meth sub w/e. get down to ask little as u can. it will make it much better.
hot baths every hour
loperamide, start at 15mg n go up every 4 hours if u feel like ur not getting 40% relief. yes it takes 4 hours to hit u
get out man. trust me. find and old elemtnary school friend, and go to the park and bullshit. better then rollin in bed and fucking with the laptop bord as fuck

i went to see a OLD grade school friend who i hadent seen for atlest 8 years both of us rode the opiate train till it ran outa fucking gas, hes clean. it ws AWESOME talking with him. junkie stories are the best stories
i even hung out with a friend whos still uses vics ( i also found a 500 under my bed and i still have it) and was OKAY..im too head strong this time(not suggesting u do this tho unless u can handle it)

if u can get a benzo do it but dont get dependant. i only used it to sleep, not for relief, althought if i had val in stead of xan i might of taken for the muscle relief.

dont look at the clock
dont be super persistant about sleeping, say fuck it, ima stay up then ill b on like 40 hours and ill crash forsure tomarrow.

hang out with your mom and dad. +1

i hope you make it man. i quit heroin monday 9pm was my last line. i feel so proud of myself. ive kicked oxy and subs b4 but i really trashed some shit this time. this run was the arrest jail pawn ruin family cross friends steal from ppl run, and i hadent done that on my previous year long stints of using.. im so happy. im gonna make it, i know it, and you will to. one of these days BOTH OF US are gonna wake up, and poof gonna feel ABSOLUTLY FUCKING AMAZING, and so are u ismokeboi. u can if u want to.

One of the sad parts of using heroin is that most of the best parts of my addictions are spent in bathrooms....
I live in Columbus Ohio.
When I get my ish, wether it's afghan tan, Mexican tar, china white, chunk, powder, wether it's cut to be smoked, shot, or snorted...
As soon as I pick my shit up (which I have three very very solid *Caucasian* drug dealers that I see regularly), if my dude doesn't let me use at his place where I get it, and I don't want to risk smoking a bunch of ish in my car, I go to the nearest place that has a bathroom.... Mcdonalds, hotels, Burger King, even high end restaurants, bars etc....
Usually by the time I get my shit I am already going through withdrawals , in fact I almost like to wait till I'm hurting a little bit, just because the high is so much better then.
Most of the time I hit up a dirty, gross handicap stall and that's where I experience bliss, euphoria, where all my problems and pain and sickness goes away...
Experiencing every pour of my body simultaneously peaking at orgasm....

It's very sad that the best moments of my life currently are attained in a nasty bathroom stall....

God Help Me...
Brother I am stuck in Columbus myself out here at OSU hospital. My wife is in the hospital I'm not from around here and needless to say my stash ran out very quickly. But I damn sure could use some f****** help