• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Heroin vs Meth addiction?

^Nae mate. It's magical to believe one's special but with a mindstate like that, down the rabbit hole you go. To so casually say that you accept heroin when offered from your friend who, unlike you, is a "heroin fiend" and so matter of factly call him "dependent" unlike you, it's very short-sighted. You're not doing your "friend" any favors by matching him a bit of meth for his shot, same as he isn't when he offers you heroin but TBH it seems that hes just trying to increase his rush while you, on your high horse, are further allowing misery to be perpetuated. You say meth makes people crazy? What happens when he gets tired of being a junkie, but still shots meth? Won't that make it harder for him to stop if he is used to the goofball effect (the most pleasurable euphoric rush possible IME). Do you have any idea what happens next? He gets addicted to meth but completely abstains from H, driving him insane as the doses heighten. No offense but you sound like a wanker. You're much more alike your friend than you think so get off your high horse. If he was actually your friend, you would not be talking about him like that. I get it, you don't give two shits about yourself yet tooting your horn saying all your drug issues are behind you. Reality check mate, it's not yet begun with the attitude you have. Because its likely that you simply care more about getting yourself high than your friends or your own health.

edit: I did not mean to be offensive or put you down. Its just, I've seen so many people destroy their lives with this stuff, that the casual attitude you have, it gets me steaming pissed. Collectively, as human beings, brothers all born from the same source, it's downright evil to allow yourself that type of attitude. If you're going to be destructive, focus inward. Don't share the misery that has been unfortunately bestowed upon you one way or another. It's not helping anything bro. If you truly want a better life for yourself, where you can feel something real, something that unlike self-serving drugs like heroin+meth combos induce, then you need to start respecting those you refer to as friends. Otherwise, leave well enough alone and suck it up and procure your own dope for your fun times. Or what, would that conflict with your self-serving delusion that you are in control of your goofball habit? Think about it and get back to me man. Love and light

Again.... The truths hard to swallow... I am always running..... From my own death, my family and friends, the come down, law enforcement, old friends, yesterday, and the light..... I hate it.... But... I cant pick myself up again. Burnt out long ago..... I wont lose it all again.... Not special mate. But.... Have done done so much falling because of drugs... It couldnt ruin what was already ruined..... Made my choices long ago. I will admit i have a high ego.... But this is my life. ?. I literally think about drug use 24/7... Its an obcession for me and my small group of friends now... All the ones who couldnt hang are gone.... But... Nothings stopped me... Or my other mate. 3 years ago... Wed of asked for help and wanted help. This is just how far my addictions gotten.... And its been horrible lately. I aint trailer or street trash.. Or no thug.. But this lifes not enough for me .. Never was. I am scared not scared to die anymore mate..it would be release.... But theres 2 ways... I can use and just wait for a pathetic death. Or endure the horrible first 2 years they say and in my experiences with trying sobriety... They say it takes almost 2 years for cravings and post acute withdrawal. And for someones brain to recover from heavy meth use... The longer its been the worse it gets. .. And just relapse... This generation is screwed. Im just so tired and fatigued.

I've been there bro. Don't let your ego get the best of you because that's when it all starts going to shit again and again and again... try not to worry so much and just forgive yourself man!!! There is so much to be experienced in this life other than drugs, honestly heroin to me now is boring, same with meth, i used to be so shot out on tweak and dependent on H, gone through the ruination and the over-compulsive rumination, thought I made my choices and was locked in as well but even with going through the court/legal system, everything all of that dude you can still put it behind you and have a life full of love unlike anything in your wildest imagination. I wish you all the best man, I KNOW you can do this.