• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin vs Dilaudid - What feels better?

Absolutely the same here. No joke, back in my opioid naive days I liked codeine more than oxys. Oxy always started out good but then quickly became unstable, a constant up and down with the high, whereas with codeine or even better yet, tilidine, I had a constant feeling of warm euphoria. Don't even had an afterglow with oxys. 6h later and it was just gone...
Honestly, out of the opioids that I have access to, I prefer Dilaudid for the rush, followed by Opana for strength.

I didn't mention heroin, because even my plug says it's shit. Lol

Honestly, out of the opioids that I have access to, I prefer Dilaudid for the rush, followed by Opana for strength.

I didn't mention heroin, because even my plug says it's shit. Lol
What do dilly's go for out there 8mg?

Real Diamorphine (Heroin) is much more euphoric

Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is also a very highly regarded potent opioid slightly more potent than Heroin……slightly. You must inject Dilaudid due to piss poor oral bioavailability 30%. Your liver will destroy nearly 70% of the oral dose

Oral 7.5mg
I.V. 1.5 mg

Injecting potency’s (approx)

Morphine 10mg
Diacetylmorphine 3mg
Hydromorphone 2mg

I’ve injected Dilaudid a lot and is POTENT as f@ck

Heroin is far more pleasurable

Oral Oxycodone was the most euphoric pleasure I’ve ever experienced. Hands Down. Don’t even need to inject it, 80% oral bioavailability……stimulating, mood boosting, antidepressant opioid euphoric happiness
Agreed. Have had both. Oral dilaidud waste. Heroin is still the most euphoric opioid/opiate in my book.

Heroin blows Dilaudid out of the water in my opinion. I feel the same way about Dilaudid as I do the band Alice in Chains. Most overrated opiate ever. Everyone seems to love it but even at 12mgs in a shot I only felt a brief whooosh then a few seconds later I felt absolutely nothing.
Was going to put 🔥 but you dissed Alice In Chains 😂

I do agree that some of their songs aren’t great but they didn’t get to live long as a band lane Staley lived anyway. He made the band. Sure after he passed the band sucked.

Best band ever? No. Hell no. But had so much potential if he could only get off the drugs. Only person that compares to his voice in that genre is Chris Cornell. And yeah I’d say he beats them, but had Lane Staley lived idk.

How easy is it to grow that type of poppy indoors? Need a perfect growing environment yes?
It is very easy but unless you have a huge space it is not cost-effective. If one simply wanted to experience opium, it would be great. Commercially though? Not so much.

I always wondered if the brown discoloration is due to the acetic anhydride not being properly purified out of the product. Do you know what causes the brown color?
Acetic Anhydride, or any GAA has nothing to do with colouration. The very high purity signified by the white colouration is due to ether and acid proper combined under controlled heat.

Acetic Heroin, i.e. "Tar" is due to a lack of reflux device during acetylation. Ergo the brown to black gummy product. Same with Homebake. With the latter tinfoil over a cooking vessel, or simply just a spoon is a crude attempt at reflux. The product is just like Tar.

Acetic Anhydride, or any GAA has nothing to do with colouration. The very high purity signified by the white colouration is due to ether and acid proper combined under controlled heat.

Acetic Heroin, i.e. "Tar" is due to a lack of reflux device during acetylation. Ergo the brown to black gummy product. Same with Homebake. With the latter tinfoil over a cooking vessel, or simply just a spoon is a crude attempt at reflux. The product is just like Tar.
I mean putting the condensate back to the system from which it originated aka refluxing is neither rocket science nor does it involve huge costs, so I'm wondering why they fail to do that? Same with turning amines like heroin base to its salt form. Those mofos in afghanistan could perform this simple and cheap step to get Heroin#4 so I wonder why they don't do it. That always bothered me back when I used heroin because I knew that I could get more bang for my buck if the producers weren't so lazy.

Perhaps another question: would it make sense to perform a recrystallization to purify ones heroin? Kind of like the acetone wash method that is used to purify amphetamine sulphate. Any idea which organic solvents would be effective for that purpose? I thought about benzene or maybe ether. Unfortunately I didn't find any information on which solvents are used in the lab to purify diacetylmorphine after its synthesis.

@deficiT
Hey deficit shmeficit, just so you know, I'm not asking for any drug synthesis guide. This question is purely in the interest of safer use, similar to how speed is "washed" with acetone in order to get rid of toxic byproducts and certain cuts. Also, I'm not using heroin anymore since I'm in maintenance, so this question is, in addition to safer use, fuelled by educational curiosity. If it still violates the BLUA, then please go ahead and crucify my post. We can then burn my post alive, dance around it in circles and listen joyfully to its painful screams *laughs maniacally*

Ok I guess I'll just stick to good old heroin.
If you have access to Dilaudid I'd at least give it a try. As you can see from the responses people are split as to which they enjoy better. I've only been able to get hold of hydromorphone a couple times, it's great stuff. You won't know how you personally respond to it and what you get from it until you try some.

If you have access to Dilaudid I'd at least give it a try. As you can see from the responses people are split as to which they enjoy better. I've only been able to get hold of hydromorphone a couple times, it's great stuff. You won't know how you personally respond to it and what you get from it until you try some.
I have posted in another thread a while after creating this thread about my experience with slamming an HM IV solution that I got from a friend of mine who works as a nurse and who stole a few ml for that exact "experiment". While the rush was way better than heroin, the overall high itself wasn't good. Kind of unstable and too shortlived. Felt like I was constantly switching back and forth between being high and feeling sober, so it's not really something I wanna do again (aside from HM IV solutions being near impossible to come by. It was pure luck that I got access to it that one time). I'm also on Polamidon since september 2023 and quite happy with it, so there is no need for any other opioid anymore.

I mean putting the condensate back to the system from which it originated aka refluxing is neither rocket science nor does it involve huge costs, so I'm wondering why they fail to do that? Same with turning amines like heroin base to its salt form. Those mofos in afghanistan could perform this simple and cheap step to get Heroin#4 so I wonder why they don't do it. That always bothered me back when I used heroin because I knew that I could get more bang for my buck if the producers weren't so lazy.

Perhaps another question: would it make sense to perform a recrystallization to purify ones heroin? Kind of like the acetone wash method that is used to purify amphetamine sulphate. Any idea which organic solvents would be effective for that purpose? I thought about benzene or maybe ether. Unfortunately I didn't find any information on which solvents are used in the lab to purify diacetylmorphine after its synthesis.

@deficiT
Hey deficit shmeficit, just so you know, I'm not asking for any drug synthesis guide. This question is purely in the interest of safer use, similar to how speed is "washed" with acetone in order to get rid of toxic byproducts and certain cuts. Also, I'm not using heroin anymore since I'm in maintenance, so this question is, in addition to safer use, fuelled by educational curiosity. If it still violates the BLUA, then please go ahead and crucify my post. We can then burn my post alive, dance around it in circles and listen joyfully to its painful screams *laughs maniacally*
Nope, you're good, talking about washing or purifying drugs isn't synthesis. So, no need for any ritualistic sacrifice. But I'll be on my lookout for other victims... I mean.... Offending posters.

@deficiT
Yes, it is NOT rocket science & neither are almost all cooks today rocket scientist-grade chemists. The days of French & Italian produced heroin are sadly over. Not too long ago I had the opportunity to view a NatGeo documentary on Mexican Cartel heroin. The cook was simply a Gomero who was able to rise a step in the food chaim. He was allowed to continue his poppy growing, etc. When it was harvest tine the cartel provided him with wholesale quantities of opium

When he laid out his opium in very shallow tubs he added a large amount of fentavyl to it even before adding water for dissolution. Then, when he had the cooked product he added fentanyl once again, in other words, the first addition of fentanyl was entirely wasted.

These guys lean from extremely simple recipes. It is insanity.

Afghsnistan DOES produce a tiny amount of #4. A few years ago I spent time in a plave called Smugglers Bazaar outside Pakistani Peshawar, on the border of Northwest Frontier Province. In the section usually debied access to foreigners, men openly sell wholesale amounts with delivery guaranteed abroad. They offer #2 & #4 so its definiteoy produced by Afghani.

The real question for me is why almost all of European IDUs use #2. If they insisted they could do better.

On your question, acetone is used with heroin as well. There are others but acetone seems to be the most common.

To be clear, most use a very crude reflux apparattus. Bungee cords wrapped over top of a potcover as heat serves the well in that scrhhh

The real question for me is why almost all of European IDUs use #2.
The fuck? I'm from Germany and live in the UK, and all I've ever come across in both countries is #3. Same goes for people from other European countries I've talked to. Generally it's #3 all the way.
If they insisted they could do better.
How exactly? You're kinda stuck with buying what your dealer offers. It's not like he's suddenly magically gonna get access to 80% pure SEA's finest if that's not his supply chain.

The fuck? I'm from Germany and live in the UK, and all I've ever come across in both countries is #3. Same goes for people from other European countries I've talked to. Generally it's #3 all the way.

How exactly? You're kinda stuck with buying what your dealer offers. It's not like he's suddenly magically gonna get access to 80% pure SEA's finest if that's not his supply chain.
With respect, #3 is non existent. Do you have to use an acidic catalyst to dissolve your heroin? If so, you use #2. Earlier in the thread I explained the Heroin Numbering System.

Illicit heroin is like any other commodity. It exists because of a Buy: Demand paradigm. If buyers were willing to purchase whatever their dealers sold, New York City junkies would be using what you use, or Tar. Instead, only #4 is ever sold.

Do you have cocaine there? Of course you do. Almost all heroin produced in the same regions where cocaine is made is #4. Instead, all those South Asians & Central Asians import the cheapest form in their homelands and boost profit margins.

Last edited: