• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin vs Dilaudid - What feels better?

Nothing feels better than DI(2)acetylmorphine loses an acetyl group turning in in 6 Mono(1)acetylmorphine 6 MAM unfortunately your body is good at the job then your left with Morphine and a few other metabolites

Never ever try Heroin as it shows you material shit doesn't matter or your status in society, but in our society these things do matter unfortunately. Most opium produced in the UK is separated into its drugs, morphine being the most by far and most of that gets turned into metylmorphine or codeine as you might recognise

Don't attemp to demethylate codeine is easier and cheaper just to buy heroin 30 times over lol

Nothing feels better than DI(2)acetylmorphine loses an acetyl group turning in in 6 Mono(1)acetylmorphine 6 MAM unfortunately your body is good at the job then your left with Morphine and a few other metabolites
Except for the rush which you get thanks to 6-MAM and the reduced histamine release, the heroin high and morphine high are identical. I mean what you feel post 6-MAM is just morph.

Never ever try Heroin as it shows you material shit doesn't matter or your status in society
Yeah, heroin has this ridiculous stigma attached to it. However, what I have noticed is that rich, successful (in the eyes of society), suit wearing dope fiends are treated completely differently than your average heroin addict. The former often gets the same pitying glances from others and the same treatment like an alcoholic gets (what a tragedy that he suffers from an addiction problem), whereas the latter gets nothing but faces looking at him with utter disgust and contempt (look at that lowlife JUNKIE).
We live in a two-class society.

Don't attemp to demethylate codeine is easier and cheaper just to buy heroin 30 times over lol
Really? Wouldn't it be totally worth it if you were working as a chemist and therefore had access to a lab and a codeine prescription on top of that? Wouldn't it be economical to turn that into something like pharmaceutically pure desomorphine?

Well depends on amount of hydromorph imo. Something like 40mg aint gonna be shit compared to good shot of h. You need that high amount of hydromorph for it to truly work euphorically.

anoda continent...on border with Asia
No anode lol is next to Cambodia in and that place is never going away golden triangle is never going to end, apparently the best gear was from there, both Number 1 and 2, plenty of "I've been there mans"

I always love the scene in American gangster wheres there's about 1 ton in kilo bricks of Number whilst Denel is talking to that weirdly old Michael Jackson looking warlord, Denzel Washington puffing on a chockie with his grin "my man"

Heroins No2 only got cheaper and stronger once our soldiers started guarding poppy field for cough the Sacks couch the UK has its own poppet fields and processing plants under armed guard..........I'm Surrey or Suffolk I can't remember fulls. Its gone crap again no because the Taliban destroyed fields are not coming back

i mean i live in other continent...haven not seen smack from years.(dilaudid is not aprove like medicine here)...in western Europe they got a lot(brown) at least before year...donknow nothin about Canada or US

I love heroin but hydromorph is the closest to it that i've done

No anode lol is next to Cambodia in and that place is never going away golden triangle is never going to end, apparently the best gear was from there, both Number 1 and 2, plenty of "I've been there mans"

I always love the scene in American gangster wheres there's about 1 ton in kilo bricks of Number whilst Denel is talking to that weirdly old Michael Jackson looking warlord, Denzel Washington puffing on a chockie with his grin "my man"

Heroins No2 only got cheaper and stronger once our soldiers started guarding poppy field for cough the Sacks couch the UK has its own poppet fields and processing plants under armed guard..........I'm Surrey or Suffolk I can't remember fulls. Its gone crap again no because the Taliban destroyed fields are not coming back
The heroin numbering system is erroneous in your post:

Heroin #1: Not heroin at all. It is purified morphine hcl. in pressed blocks. I do not know why the US DEA- the inventor of this numerical system- included morphine but there it is.

#2: Heroin Freebase. The most common form in Europe.

#3: Freebase pressed into pieces resembling grains of rice, dyed in branded colours. Some have additives for taste. The form is virtually extinct now.

#4: Hcl, the kind found in North America, Australia, etc, Usually white but can be tan to brown if not purified.

Tar: This is not in the numerical system. It is an acetate. It can be powderised but it is extremely hygroscopic & often reverts to Tar. Found in the southern & western US.

On the Triangle, with the huge insurgency now in Mynamar the country is once again the number one producer of heroin. Afghanistan is under an opium ban so maybe Europe will get alot more #4 by the end of the year.

On the UK, it is legal to grow poppies, but illegsl to score them. I reckon it is impossible go police small plots.

For the first time I have access to Dilaudid ER (aliud pharma). I know that Dilaudid is shorter acting than heroin, but how does the euphoria compare to heroin. I'm not planning to shoot that stuff. Initially I wanted to crush it up and sniff it but I'm not sure if having Propylenglycol, Siliciumdioxide, Talkum, Macrogol 6000 and Titandioxide in the nose is such a good idea.
That's why I wanna try it orally. How does the euphoria compare to nasal heroin? Is it worth it buying it?
I haven't taken Dilaudid in about 20 years. Back than I didn't care about inactive ingredients but now I do. Looking at the bevy of binders you listed I'd be iffy about taking it up the nose. You could just chew it and it will release all of the active ingredient at once. I don't advise this though. If it's an 8 mg ER pill that last 12 hours crushing it will make it 100X as strong. I would pass. The inactives you should look up 1 by 1 and see how nasty these can be. Hope this helps.

The heroin numbering system is erroneous in your post:

Heroin #1: Not heroin at all. It is purified morphine hcl. in pressed blocks. I do not know why the US DEA- the inventor of this numerical system- included morphine but there it is.

#2: Heroin Freebase. The most common form in Europe.

#3: Freebase pressed into pieces resembling grains of rice, dyed in branded colours. Some have additives for taste. The form is virtually extinct now.

#4: Hcl, the kind found in North America, Australia, etc, Usually white but can be tan to brown if not purified.

Tar: This is not in the numerical system. It is an acetate. It can be powderised but it is extremely hygroscopic & often reverts to Tar. Found in the southern & western US.

On the Triangle, with the huge insurgency now in Mynamar the country is once again the number one producer of heroin. Afghanistan is under an opium ban so maybe Europe will get alot more #4 by the end of the year.

On the UK, it is legal to grow poppies, but illegsl to score them. I reckon it is impossible go police small plots.
How easy is it to grow that type of poppy indoors? Need a perfect growing environment yes?

I have experience with both, it's all about ROA. IV Dilaudid is out of this world. If you're snorting or chasing the dragon, H is better, provided it's actually H.

My take on the dilaudid rush is it’s similar to the the heat you get when you are injected with contrast whenimaging is being done to you. Overrated imho.

I got my first Dilaudid IVs when I was in the hospital right after my recent surgery. I think they were only giving me .5mg. It took the edge off for sure, but didn't last long. Even the 10-15mg Oxycodone they were giving me orally seemed to do better for the pain anyway.

That said, the initial feeling post injection, was great, even in such a small dose and injured state. So it's hard to say. I'm sure it would be mind blowing for me to inject 4-8mgs but I've never done it.

I have injected heroin numerous times, but in my stints where I was dependent on it, I just snorted it. It was good enough that it didn't matter. Injecting just made me feel good for a little bit and then sick. Snorting it made everything perfect for a while, the typical heroin high that many are searching for.

I wonder why everyone's experiences with oxycodone is positive, while mine were like, meh. I preferred Dilaudid and Opana for sure. I guess people are different.

I wonder why everyone's experiences with oxycodone is positive, while mine were like, meh. I preferred Dilaudid and Opana for sure. I guess people are different.
Oxy gives me to much energy. When my neurologist asked what I wanted for pain I said hydromorph or morphine. He seemed surprised I didn't want oxy.
I find IV hydromorph very close to heroin

Oxy gives me to much energy. When my neurologist asked what I wanted for pain I said hydromorph or morphine. He seemed surprised I didn't want oxy.
I find IV hydromorph very close to heroin
IV Dilaudid is the best that's for sure.

I wonder why everyone's experiences with oxycodone is positive, while mine were like, meh
Absolutely the same here. No joke, back in my opioid naive days I liked codeine more than oxys. Oxy always started out good but then quickly became unstable, a constant up and down with the high, whereas with codeine or even better yet, tilidine, I had a constant feeling of warm euphoria. Don't even had an afterglow with oxys. 6h later and it was just gone...