• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin vs Dilaudid - What feels better?

Hexenstahl

Bluelighter
For the first time I have access to Dilaudid ER (aliud pharma). I know that Dilaudid is shorter acting than heroin, but how does the euphoria compare to heroin. I'm not planning to shoot that stuff. Initially I wanted to crush it up and sniff it but I'm not sure if having Propylenglycol, Siliciumdioxide, Talkum, Macrogol 6000 and Titandioxide in the nose is such a good idea.
That's why I wanna try it orally. How does the euphoria compare to nasal heroin? Is it worth it buying it?

Real Diamorphine (Heroin) is much more euphoric

Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is also a very highly regarded potent opioid slightly more potent than Heroin……slightly. You must inject Dilaudid due to piss poor oral bioavailability 30%. Your liver will destroy nearly 70% of the oral dose

Oral 7.5mg
I.V. 1.5 mg

Injecting potency’s (approx)

Morphine 10mg
Diacetylmorphine 3mg
Hydromorphone 2mg

I’ve injected Dilaudid a lot and is POTENT as f@ck

Heroin is far more pleasurable

Oral Oxycodone was the most euphoric pleasure I’ve ever experienced. Hands Down. Don’t even need to inject it, 80% oral bioavailability……stimulating, mood boosting, antidepressant opioid euphoric happiness

DilIU*audid (hydromorhpone) has a better rush than heroin (especially that fet shit). Plus you can accurately dose!

granted 16mg dilly is my dose and well quite a rish.

I never had the opportunity to try HM but think the concessus is:
- It's stronger by weight
- Most people prefer the rush of HM over heroin when IVed (it's rated as one of the best opioid rushes).
- It has a short duration and most people enjoy it for the rush.
- It has a pretty low oral bioavailability, so most people recommend snorting or plugging (assuming you don't IV).
- The excipients you listed are very bad for the lungs, you could probably limit some of the damage if you mix it with water and snort the liquid instead.

Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is also a very highly regarded potent opioid slightly more potent than Heroin……slightly. You must inject Dilaudid due to piss poor oral bioavailability 30%. Your liver will destroy nearly 70% of the oral dose

Oral 7.5mg
I.V. 1.5 mg

Morphine 10mg
Diacetylmorphine 3mg
Hydromorphone 2mg

Oral Oxycodone was the most euphoric pleasure I’ve ever experienced. Hands Down. Don’t even need to inject it, 80% oral bioavailability……stimulating, mood boosting, antidepressant opioid euphoric happiness
Agree with you on oral oxy. I’ve experienced IV heroin, and I would still prefer the oxy just for ease of ROA and transportation. In terms of euphoria they’re comparable

I wish i could know.....but there's no way to find dilaudid.....very concerned,that can find good H anymore too.

Oral 7.5mg
I.V. 1.5 mg

Morphine 10mg
Diacetylmorphine 3mg
Hydromorphone 2mg

Whats the most efficient way to use 8mg IR hydromorphines

Without injecting it….pulverize tablets into fine powder…..add 1ml of room temp bottled water (slightly less 0.75ml) into spoon, dissolved HM powder, draw up in an oral syringe (without needle)

Lay on side and insert into rectum 3/4 length of your pinky finger and slowly push plunger of HM water solution

Lay on side for few min to aid absorption…..nearly as effective as IV injection

I’ve personally never done this…but I’d totally would have. It VERY safe and has very high bioavailability bypassing liver and entering bloodstream

If you want to inject you must purchase micron filter online

I’m on Methadone 80mg daily, so any other opioid wouldn’t do f@ck all to me. I injected four Oxy 80mg original formula and didn’t feel shit because long term Methadone has saturated all the mu-opioid receptors in my CNS so other opioids have nowhere to bind……EXCEPT more Methadone that is lol. I take an extra 25mg tablet with a Valium 20mg and I’m golden

Without injecting it….pulverize tablets into fine powder…..add 1ml of room temp bottled water (slightly less 0.75ml) into spoon, dissolved HM powder, draw up in an oral syringe (without needle)

Lay on side and insert into rectum 3/4 length of your pinky finger and slowly push plunger of HM water solution

Lay on side for few min to aid absorption…..nearly as effective as IV injection

I’ve personally never done this…but I’d totally would have. It VERY safe and has very high bioavailability bypassing liver and entering bloodstream

If you want to inject you must purchase micron filter online

I’m on Methadone 80mg daily, so any other opioid wouldn’t do f@ck all to me. I injected four Oxy 80mg original formula and didn’t feel shit because long term Methadone has saturated all the mu-opioid receptors in my CNS so other opioids have nowhere to bind……EXCEPT more Methadone that is lol. I take an extra 25mg tablet with a Valium 20mg and I’m golden
thanks for that, I don't judge people that IV, but I draw the line for my addiction there. But I would try plugging, this would help when im so sick I cant hold down pills and I hate snorting shit.
So I got 3mL syringes that I can remove the needle and plug using that, so dissolve 1-2 pills in 1mL and how long do you hold it up there and last time I did it, I had to run to the bathroom after...ive done enemas and thats what it does to me and once with MDMA but once again I had to run to the bathroom after so I didn't know if it absorbed

3/4 length of your pinky finger
So can I just put it all the way until it hits the actual hand plunger part where you pushdown then push liquid in, slowly remove the syringe and pucker up ads long as you can? might try tomorrow, see if I can use this to stop the oxy and do a trade off

Ive mixed Heroin and Hydromorphone before and it was one of the best Opioid highs i ever got in my life. The rush from the Dilaudid mixed in had it so powerful and then the Heroins legs dragged out the high for hours, it was bliss honestly. Was two bags of real deal NJ Heroin ten years ago and 4mgs of Dilaudid. After the injection i vomited but i didnt care at all i felt so good and then i just laid in bed basking in the glory, in and out of Noddy bliss.

No….apparently going too far up isn’t advisable

The correct spot is about 3/4 length of your pinky finger, it’s rich in blood vessels and HM solution will absorb into your blood stream there….too far up and it no good

You should lay on the bed for a few min too, side, back, etc

3ml might be too wide, and lure lock tip isn’t smooth, it’s like a marker

1ml is like a thin pencil with tapered smooth tip easily inserted without discomfort

Lol, an opioid puke is amazing lol. Not really but better than a drunk spinning puke

I’ve puked many times, comes on quick….run to the washroom and boom, over in few seconds, wash mouth, drink cold water…..and you’re golden, nausea magically gone instantly.

Once I drove to a buddies house, jumped out of car, puked and he’s like like, man you ok lol, I’m like ya, I feel great lol, rinsed some bottled water in car, spat out, few gulps and feeling great

Ive mixed Heroin and Hydromorphone before and it was one of the best Opioid highs i ever got in my life. The rush from the Dilaudid mixed in had it so powerful and then the Heroins legs dragged out the high for hours, it was bliss honestly. Was two bags of real deal NJ Heroin ten years ago and 4mgs of Dilaudid. After the injection i vomited but i didnt care at all i felt so good and then i just laid in bed basking in the glory, in and out of Noddy bliss.
That sound heavenly..... is there any way to achieve this without IV? I read a lot of your posts and personally respect you. I worked a lot cooking lines, been in the weeds more then I was out lol, in my college and graduate school days and understand and LOVE your industry. I think chemistry and cooking are VERY similar in comparing your plate for food to your palate for drugs. I am too scared to IV and I think I would kill myself cause, I cant control myself already and have to have people hold my shit and give it to me at time points we agree on. I am NOT a drug dealer but like you I have to keep prescription amounts at all times cause going cold turkey of opiates, whatever it is SUCKS.