• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin The Beginner's Guide

Put it in a spoon, mix it with a little water. Stir it around till it dissolves, throw a cotton in and draw it up with a needle. Instead of putting it in your arms, line up with needle with your nose and lay back and gently shoot the solution into your nose. It gives an awesome high, how ever be warned it is very bad for your lungs. Iv gotten pneumonia twice from that method, the bacteria forms in your lungs.

Put it in a spoon, mix it with a little water. Stir it around till it dissolves, throw a cotton in and draw it up with a needle. Instead of putting it in your arms, line up with needle with your nose and lay back and gently shoot the solution into your nose. It gives an awesome high, how ever be warned it is very bad for your lungs. Iv gotten pneumonia twice from that method, the bacteria forms in your lungs.

When I did this method when I measured out my nbome I used a straw and put it around the needle and made sure the point could not extend past it or have the syringe slide through the straw. Made me feel much more comfortable sticking the syringe in my nose that I could not remove the needle from.

it is easy to gain tolerance [to heroin]

It's only easy to get a tolerance because you get so much opiate per dollar compared to having an Rx opiate habit. This is why I advise no one to ever try meth or heroin if they haven't alread, they're just too damn cheap and euphoric for its cheap price, so you keep raising your dosage, and eventually, "I'm saving money by swtiching to heroin!" becomes, "fuck, I wish I never messed with this shit."

^^^When I didn't have a tolerance and got a 'bag' of H for <snip> bucks (weighted about 0.3g) I got incredibly high for three sessions from it. Full-on itch, nodding, nausea, etc, even though I only snorted it. Definitely seemed like the chepeast opiate high available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave the needle alone, man, it's nothing but trouble. You don't want to throw your life away, or maybe you do?

IV Heroin usage destroys your life at an exponential rate, at least stick to smoking it for now, and look for a better source as a whole half gram of BTH should have been more than enough to get you REALLY high with your tolerance. Maybe your chasing technique is atrocious, and you waste a lot of the smoke chasing the dragon?

Try buying a pookie (oil burner, meth pipe), and vaping your BTH in there, it should be much easier and a lot less wasteful.

Noooo do no not do this. Just use foil. I already know what your problem is. Its simple. Either you are doing it wrong, or your dope connect is screwing you.

I've found this to be true in my area as well :\

I generally stick to the pharms as not having a personal boy connect leaves me with what I do find to be horribly cut and weak, not to mention burning the nostrils like a bitch!

I don't want to start dating the needle because she's a clingy emotional bitch that tricks you into making the relationship more and more serious.

Ain't that the truth.

And after you've spent 16 hours in the bathtub with her trying to get a vein, the bath water now red with blood, your tears doing little to dilute the color, she becomes a very ugly bitch indeed.

Ash. <3

If you've consumed a whole 1/2 gram of heroin, and 120mg of oxycodone gets you high, than your heroin is straight up garbage. Either that, or your Vaping technique was really poor. Diacetylmorphine (heroin), is 2-3 times stronger than morphine, amd even if your smack was 50% cut, 250mg would almost certainly kill you. Often, when your sold a gram of tar heroin, you end up with about 950-975mg of cut (and tar is cut with some nasty shit, molasses, coffee grinds, even shoe polish.) the remaining 25-50mg is usually diacetylmorphine, morphine, (simetimes even some codeine if its really poorly processed) or some other opiate alltogether.

I've used both East Coast Heroin (the powder form that is bagged in .1 g dosages) as well as grams of tar when I was down in the Bay Area this summer. I can definately say that for the ost part, a gram of tar (or at least the shit tar that you seem to have gotten as well), has just as little heroin as an east coast bag does. The only difference is our dope is only cut so that each dosage contains 100mg of some heroin and some cut, wheras tar is cut with litterally hundreds of milligrams of garbage and very little actual heroin*.

I'm going to Merge this with the Heroin Beginner's guide,

There is of course some highly pure tar out there', so this isn't always the case, It just sounds as if you were getting the same trash I had the misfortion Of picking up the majority of my time spent on the west coast.

Last edited:
why dude would you switch from a fairly dangerous drug (the pills) to a drug that is deadly beyond all comprehension (shooting fucking smack)?

why dude would you switch from a fairly dangerous drug (the pills) to a drug that is deadly beyond all comprehension (shooting fucking smack)?

People have many motives. Financial, convenience, whatever. Don't underestimate the danger of pharmaceutical drugs, they really aren't much better than heroin and if I remember correctly, opioid pain killers kill more people per year than all illicit drugs combined.

Posting this question here because I can't search for it because it's only 2 letters, but I have looked around. I watched a citric + heroin injection video and it got me to thinking, because I know tar is more acidic than powder and it does cause more harm to your veins..

Does anyone know what the PH of black tar is (mixed with water for injection)?

I know it probably varies, but I think it would probably be pretty close. The video I watched of a normal amount of citric to dissolve H was 2.2 which is pretty damn acidic, so I was wondering if tar was close to that, or higher maybe?
I might have some PH strips around so I'll do a test if I can but still wondering if anyone else has done?

^Use pH strips and let us know...

It is by no means safe to inject a solution at pH 2.2, the most acidic you should go IMO is 5.5. But I'm confused, you're talking about using citric with tar?? You don't apply citric and heat to tar heroin.

If you're using citric to dissolve heroin in the United States.... that's a bad sign.

People have many motives. Financial, convenience, whatever. Don't underestimate the danger of pharmaceutical drugs, they really aren't much better than heroin and if I remember correctly, opioid pain killers kill more people per year than all illicit drugs combined.

Exactly. When it comes right down to it, ALL of it is junk. The difference is that pills are more socially acceptable and heroin is not. It has a huge stigma behind it. There a plenty of precautions you can take when using H, to make your experience as safe as it possibly can be. Things I never do: Mix (alcohol, benzos) and I never speedball. Since I do H, I've developed an aversion to all other substances, including alcohol. I find this to be a good thing because I wouldn't want to take on another vice with the one I've already got.

^Thats very good advice. The majority of heroin overdoses are actually the result of heroin used in conjunction along with Alchohol, benzodiazepines or other CNS depressants. Another thing noteworthy is that when you fix, you have less chance of an overdose occurring if you are in a "safe" spot, like your own house, or a place where you feel comfortable. People can overdose off of the same exact dope and dose if they are in a new/stressful environment. strange, but true.

I'm from the bay area California san Francisco and pills are a far better value than heroin here. Morphine 100s and dilly8s for single digit dollar amounts blows the h out of the water in the needle. Not even a real comparison. I wonder if even the east coast powder can come close to the value of morphine. And it sucks I don't dig the pins and needles like I used to but now my tolerance is too jacked to do anything else. Trying to at least get my tolerance down enough to make a daily dilaudid habit affordable shooting a half gram of er morphine pills a day is all bad (and I imagine must compare to a ten plus bag a day Ecp habit assuming that powder is 50 percent or so. I could be trippin and I hope so).

Rip opana

I see all these kids on Leavenworth with their tin foil rolls coppin Roxie's and I get kinda jealous cause that isn't even an option anymore. I could do unlimited blues especially smoked and not get high

Last edited by a moderator: