• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin question- newbie!

Yeah, I know this side effect too and ever only had it from decent doses of opioids (I happen not to nod even when I overdosed.. just at some point I'd pass out and, depending on dose, wake up again.. got hospitalized twice, once was a suicide attempt, the other an accident, but both times no naloxone and guess I'd have waken up again by myself..). Starting with AH-7921, here it was most pronounced, then with H but faded away with tolerance and time... never did IV though, thankfully, and wanted to ask why don't you just rail the H when you're using as a painkiller but you seem well to know what you do? Yeah I smoke too, again, as the e-cigs didn't cut it for me. Still wanting to try some self made super liquid (nicotine + harmaline).

Just lost a potential gf due to .. differencies .. about drug use, and lost my first long term relationship finally due to the same. You're somewhat lucky with your husband I guess ...
I just hate snorting stuff. I bought some bth tho to try smoking it, give my arms a chance to heal up a bit. It's like, 90° here so it's kind of wacky to be wearing long sleeves lol.
I am lucky with my husband, I'm not sure how things are going to work out. He's mostly a great guy, but like everyone else we have our problems. I'm not ready to quit using, so I'll have to up my game until I am.
Thanks for letting me know you've had the same vision issues.
Do you ever have mild hallucinations?

@Literally_nethng

Like other said it's completely normal on strong/higher dose opioids and kinda annoying sometimes.

Be careful with needles bro, I've smoked and snorted way more than my fair share of heroin, but always stayed away from needles after having an experience in a hospital where I had IV morphine on demand any time I hit this button (some beautiful nurse would come and put morphine in my IV)....

I knew after that point that I can never do IV opioids again, or IV anything really.... that burning sensation going up your arm, hitting your chest and then you're with the angels

snorting/smoking is good enough for me. I'd probably be dead for sure like several of my friends if I used needles.

Stay safe man.
Thanks! You too.

Do you ever have mild hallucinations?
Know this can happen on opioids, yet never for me :( only black & white shapes if anything, on dissociatives the same ... oh btw, do you have any experiences with e.g. K? Is a good painkiller on its own and a good complement to keep opioid usage down btw..

I am weird too. I like snorting (pure) stuff, and I like the taste of H ... K has an unique rush when snorted too, i.v. must be different but some say nasal is similar to or even better than i.m. ...

Know this can happen on opioids, yet never for me :( only black & white shapes if anything, on dissociatives the same ...
That's a tragedy man :( CEV's on opioids are really really interesting for me I love them. Full color, full on visual definitions, people, places, things... its literally like a dream.
I am weird too. I like snorting (pure) stuff, and I like the taste of H ... K has an unique rush when snorted too, i.v. must be different but some say nasal is similar to or even better than i.m. ...
I love the taste of almost any drug I stuff up my nose. Especially K.... always has this weird grape flavor then the drip is minty... tasty!

That's a tragedy man :( CEV's on opioids are really really interesting for me I love them. Full color, full on visual definitions, people, places, things... its literally like a dream.
Oh fuck I miss them every time I read such a report yeah, and some times when I close the eyes and there's just a big empty void.. the same for the K hole, think I only ever had one full and a half of a hole. But about the visuals I know what is to blame, probably, venlafaxine as I am taking this shit since years without end and just can't stop it or I'll go down the depressive spiral. Never give this shit to somebody before he's 25 or something ... You can't trip on psychedelics while on venlafaxine either so I guess there is a shared neurological mechanism for visuals.

Guess tho it would make addictive drugs even much more addictive if I ever get such detailed visuals.. DXM is the only one which gave me detailed ones some times but again only black/white. Remember full color fractals from before venlafaxine and that's what makes me certain about this shitty AD drug.

Yeah, K is salty-minty. Never thought of grapes yet.
Just amphetamines are awful, the pure ones are tolerable in low amounts but they don't have a taste, they just burn.

Last edited:
Strange. Guess you can't understand this unless you're addicted yourself.. absolutely hate it too when some nurse needs to draw blood. I found that I like to snort snuff tobacco if I have nothing else though. But at least it's better than smoking.

Guilty. The needle is hella addictive
From what i have seen and heard this is more of woman thing to do than male, it's kinda weird. I know men get addicted to needles too, but it manifesting itself in this manner is more feminine phenomenon.

I can see that. Men tend to see the needle as a means to an end
Maybe women see it then as something symbolic? I accidentally shot up some water, when i was super hurry and i actually felt little rush i think it was placebo but i think it triggers your brain reward system. Also ephedrins.

@LadyAlkaline

Snuff isn't that gross to me. Sure, you're snorting plant material into your sinuses, but it's less gross to me than smoking tar into your lungs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's specially made for that, yeah. Don't know if available in the states, afaik many EU countries have banned it

Definitely available here but really only in specialty shops or online. Most stores in the states are just dip/snus/cigs (and now vapes obviously).

@DeadManWalkin' That's interesting.

Yeah, snorting plant material is more natural somehow.. had a potent kanna extract some times ago which I liked too, had an unique taste and smell, and was an instant SSRI (weird once more, I happen to feel SSRIs instantly, nothing like waiting for weeks - then the effect's almost gone again, unfortunately)

Now that I remember - hella, this could be my ticket away from venlafaxine! Need to order again. Maybe I'll finally catch some beautiful visuals :)

It's specially made for that, yeah. Don't know if available in the states, afaik many EU countries have banned it - for bullshit reasons once more, as this sort of tobacco doesn't cause cancer like inhaling smoke.

Sweden's gay? Explain more :LOL: just the first time I read about..
Yes, all swedish men are gay. The reason why there's children there is danish and finnish people going over there to fuck their girls. They speak like gay, the act like gay and they are gay. They also suck in hockey.

@dopamimetic

You enjoyed Kanna? Maybe I should try an extract. I've only tried the base leaves and even high doses just felt like a weird shitty phenethylamine high without the euphoria or visuals. Maybe I should try an extract?

@dopamimetic

You enjoyed Kanna? Maybe I should try an extract. I've only tried the base leaves and even high doses just felt like a weird shitty phenethylamine high without the euphoria or visuals. Maybe I should try an extract?
Umm, I had this around for long time and finally used it to come around the withdrawal of an SSRI for which it worked, but was a pretty strong extract, afair from eBay ... got some brief serotonergic mellow warmth, yet no visuals but no speedy effect either.

For Germans the French speak somehow like gay I guess :unsure::)

this only happened to me when i did fent and benzos and it used to happen to my brother all the time when we were using opiates. his one eye was visibly off too. i guess some people get it worse than others. undesired side effect