• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin question- newbie!

It's called diplopia. I've had it happen before on opioids when I was nodding or close to a nod. It's a pretty common side effect but I think some people are more susceptible to it than others. I only really got it when I was close to ODing. It was really strong for me the time when I'd taken way too much oxymorphone and benzos. Perhaps you're taking a little more than you need?

Are you testing your heroin to see what you're getting? I haven't mess with H in a long time now due to it mostly being full of fent and other RCs along with who knows what else in the cut.

I agree sounds like your taking to much and about to od

If its even heroin

@Literally_nethng

Like other said it's completely normal on strong/higher dose opioids and kinda annoying sometimes.

Be careful with needles bro, I've smoked and snorted way more than my fair share of heroin, but always stayed away from needles after having an experience in a hospital where I had IV morphine on demand any time I hit this button (some beautiful nurse would come and put morphine in my IV)....

I knew after that point that I can never do IV opioids again, or IV anything really.... that burning sensation going up your arm, hitting your chest and then you're with the angels

snorting/smoking is good enough for me. I'd probably be dead for sure like several of my friends if I used needles.

Stay safe man.
Pure Pharma morphine IV Is the shitttt. My favourite drug Eva.

I feel an obligation when I feel the words Heroin and Newbie used in the same sentence.

Opioids ruined my life, with Heroin playing a small yet significant role. They took from me everything I hoped and prayed for. Please, please do not go down that path.

So I quit heroin. It's been a couple weeks, I'm still having withdrawal but I was dumb and shot some pills (fent/morph) and reset myself.
Using ice as a crutch for now, on and off (I hate it, I think it's the devil's drug but it seems to help!) And my poor blessed husband who is really not equipped by life or circumstance to help me, has been lovely. I mean, we had a fight yesterday, but honestly he's been very supportive.
My brother is doing his 120 day prison shock. He says it isn't long, and it could have been much much worse, but he's really been my support throughout this ordeal. He's the one saying "poppy tea, okay no more, switch to kratom" and I don't think I can express how much it upsets me that he feels like this often. I'm terrified of a relapse because quitting sucks so much....
But I'm doing it. No doc, no meds except what I always take.
I'm doing about .3ml 2x a day on the ice. So very little. I am using it as a way to function, so you gotta find that fine line between "she's a little quiet today" and "she's on something"
Just don't do it. And if you do, don't quit. I don't mean that, but it's a bitch and a half.
Wish me luck everyone. I posted in the quitting section too. Let me know if you want to know how I tapered etc etc.

this only happened to me when i did fent and benzos and it used to happen to my brother all the time when we were using opiates. his one eye was visibly off too. i guess some people get it worse than others. undesired side effect
Hmm. That may have been it, because I'm on benzos, and all the US dope is fent cut.
Interestingly, I noticed a cough showing up when I would inject (and a terrible taste in my mouth!), and it seemed to be an allergy. Couple hits on the inhaler and I was okay, but how crazy lol

I have had the girls trying to save me , it ends in tears and I hate myself because I bulid a decent live and wreck it , then recently done something I said ad never do see someone else who uses lol am trying to get over my non using gf banging this hot little user, she's hard work am 30 shes 23 but acts 21 she is hard work don't think that'll be forever, but while I use well use each other.

So I'm still off the heroin (yay!) But I wondered will I be able to take painkillers (normally, not shooting or snorting) ever again? How long before I can without going through wd again? I still have the same pain, so I'm hopeful that I can treat it normally again. I used for about 4-5 months, not a heavy user, well, apparently I was lol if the cross eyed thing meant I was ODing lol.