• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin makes me happy

I don't have any hope for humanity changing anything in my lifetime tho.
I don't think we'll get re-legalization in my lifetime, but the tide's already turning and has been for the past couple decades. More and more people in both law enforcement and the medical profession are speaking out about the idiocy of the 'war on drugs', how it completely fails in its stated objective - ie it hasn't reduced drug use - and only succeeds in creating more harm to users than it prevents. And these voices are gathering more momentum these days.

I'm not hopeful for any substantial change in the near future because the 'drugs are evil' propaganda has worked rather too well and most non-users have a knee jerk reaction ; also there's far too many vested interests at play - politicians in producer countries are in bed with the cartels and those in Western consumer countries have substantial votes riding on perpetuating the charade. It will take at least another generation or two to get anywhere near a rational drug policy. Yet I will continue to be involved in reform campaigns and speak out about it to the end of my days, because I think historically it's inevitable it will eventually happen, and I want to know I've contributed to preventing misery for others like myself even if I cannot personally benefit.

Right, heroin doesn't exist anymore. You will just have to be happy with less.
And weed causes mental illness too. It was a bad illegal drug. Have fun.

I'd wear that over one of those stupid "Shoot your local heroin dealer" t-shirts.
I find equally stupid the ones that say 'Fuck Heroin'. OK so you got yourself a bad heroin habit at one time and now you regret where you ended up. Do you really need to advertise your bad past decisions to the world? Think that's some kinda virtue signal? I don't get it.

Plus it's an inanimate chemical, not a conscious agent. It didn't load itself into that syringe and inject itself. Heroin didn't ruin your damn life, YOU ruined your life WITH heroin. Own your effing shit.

It's the beginning of the cycle where things are still good. I work with addicts(mostly physio/cardio/music/CT) and I have stopped counting how many funerals I have been to, and how many more died where I couldn't come to the funeral.

I can only advise you to stop while you are still in charge. The heroin will be in charge later. It's not like I have hopes you will stop(tbh just seen it too often.) but I'll leave this post here anyways.

Stay strong. Stop while you still can

I find equally stupid the ones that say 'Fuck Heroin'. OK so you got yourself a bad heroin habit at one time and now you regret where you ended up. Do you really need to advertise your bad past decisions to the world? Think that's some kinda virtue signal? I don't get it.

Plus it's an inanimate chemical, not a conscious agent. It didn't load itself into that syringe and inject itself. Heroin didn't ruin your damn life, YOU ruined your life WITH heroin. Own your effing shit.
I'm sorry you rather want ppl propagating how awesome heroin is, when it's usually the main reason their life went to absolute shit?

I agree, very logical

High-strength weed can PRECIPITATE psychosis in some individuals who were ALREADY vulnerable to developing it. And the reported incidences of this have risen in line with more and more super-potent strains appearing on the market.

Surprise, much? Producers and dealers will push the extra potent stuff because you make more cash per kilo, as you can get (and therefore sell) more effective doses from the same amount. The illegalization of normal standard weed has directly led to the proliferation of this new stuff that appears to be leading to far more problems.

Same as there's now fentanyl etc all over the place. Same as how bootleg booze during the prohibition era was cut with industrial alcohol to up the potency, ingestion of which left people blind, permanently paralysed and in many cases DEAD when they just wanted to be drunk for a little while.

PROHIBITION DOES NOT WORK. It's disastrously counter-productive because the product is entirely unregulated both in terms of potency as well as actual contents, and therefore unreliable and potentially toxic.

Last edited:
I don't think we'll get re-legalization in my lifetime, but the tide's already turning and has been for the past couple decades. More and more people in both law enforcement and the medical profession are speaking out about the idiocy of the 'war on drugs', how it completely fails in its stated objective - ie it hasn't reduced drug use - and only succeeds in creating more harm to users than it prevents. And these voices are gathering more momentum these days.

I'm not hopeful for any substantial change in the near future because the 'drugs are evil' propaganda has worked rather too well and most non-users have a knee jerk reaction ; also there's far too many vested interests at play - politicians in producer countries are in bed with the cartels and those in Western consumer countries have substantial votes riding on perpetuating the charade. It will take at least another generation or two to get anywhere near a rational drug policy. Yet I will continue to be involved in reform campaigns and speak out about it to the end of my days, because I think historically it's inevitable it will eventually happen, and I want to know I've contributed to preventing misery for others like myself even if I cannot personally benefit.
Sadly, you're right.
I use to have some hope but we have a pretty strong "conservative/evangelical/right wing" population in the US that would make damn sure something like heroin would never be legal. Or any recreational opioid for that matter.
I've tried writing to some advocacy groups here & some politicians about drug reform & specifically heroin & how legalizing it could combat the fentanyl problem but I never heard back from a single one of course.

Capitalism also causes mental illness.
As does social media, even sports can lead to mental illness or neuro-degeneration (if you get hit in the head enough).
When I had suicidal episodes as a teenager (i'm talking sitting there, just about to do it), my brother would come smoke a bowl of weed with me & the idea of wanting to kill myself would completely vanish (within minutes, faster than any SSRI). Even become silly in hindsight, all thanks to getting stoned. Did it cause mental illness in that case or did it actually have a positive effect on a mental illness I already had? Think the answer is pretty clear there.

Heroin also stopped my suicidal ideation within seconds to minutes, but without any risk to my lungs or of psychosis.
Hell, i'm so tolerate to THC at this point that I'm lucky if I can actually get stoned, let alone get so high that I slip into psychosis.

Last edited:
That is such a null point and simply untrue if stated with such certainty.
No, it's not a action - reaction chain, that weed leads to mental illness, that's pure beeswax.
While there have been studies towards schizophrenia and other mental illnesses,
results are still inconclusive. Although in people who already suffer from schizophrenia there is a small chance it might cause a psychosis.
But you cannot pinpoint mental illness, that's just not how it works
only a quacksalber would print/put online something like this, if you read that on some journal claiming to be a medical journal(cuz they do that).

There is almost never one single reason for mental illness - usually it's an amalgamation of risk factors, like a bad childhood, too high expectations of self, alcohol/drug abuse, and so on...in fact, usually when somebody abuses any drug, be it caffeine, sugar, weed, or opiates, there is an underlying issue that usually has been there for quite some time, so abusing the drug is a symptom, not necessarily the cause.

In fact, there are many more studies about how weed(sometimes in combination with CT) can be a positive factor towards rehabilitation when a mental illness is prevalent. One study is never the whole science, and studies are most always designed to lead you on into thinking they are correct.

and btw: Do you know anyone who is 100% mentally healthy?

Last edited:
I'm sorry you rather want ppl propagating how awesome heroin is, when it's usually the main reason their life went to absolute shit?

I agree, very logical
I didn't say anything about 'propagating'. I'm not going 'yay anyone should do heroin and there's zero risks' or whatever ludicrous position you appear to believe that I hold on the matter.

I am in fact AGAINST advertising ANY substance, including the currently legal ones such as alcohol and nicotine.
I think NO substance should be advertised or 'propagated' for, BUT that all commonly used ones ought to be legally and safely available under certain legal restrictions.

My life btw went to 'absolute shit' as you say BEFORE heroin use. It then went further to shit AFTER using heroin to cope and developing a physical dependence. Mental illness can BOTH precede, AND be the result of drug use ; that's not the point that's up for debate. Neither does the fact some individuals can't handle a certain drug contradict the fact others may greatly benefit from that same drug.

I'm going with the observable data that back in the day (about 100 yrs ago now) when all these drugs (morphine and cocaine derivatives, cannabis, hash paste etc) were legal, while YES there were of course addicts, there were FAR LESS of them than there are nowadays. Drug addiction issues have risen IN TANDEM with drug user persecution, and this isn't a matter of my personal opinion, you can follow this through public records.

Case in point, the worst state in my native country for both overdose deaths and addict numbers is Bavaria, where anti-drug policies are the most rigorously applied . You said you're from there as I remember ;you should take that lesson on board. Whereas places like Portugal who took the bold step to de-criminalize (though not legalize) report FALLING rates both for overdose and for addiction problems.

Answer me that if you want to accuse me of irresponsibility.

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about 'propagating'. I'm not going 'yay anyone should do heroin and there's zero risks' or whatever ludicrous position you appear to believe that I hold on the matter.

I am in fact AGAINST advertising ANY substance, including the currently legal ones such as alcohol and nicotine.
I think NO substance should be advertised or 'propagated' for, BUT that all commonly used ones ought to be legally and safely available under certain legal restrictions.

My life btw went to 'absolute shit' as you say BEFORE heroin use. It then went further to shit AFTER using heroin to cope and developing a physical dependence. Mental illness can BOTH precede and so provide a motivation for, AND be the result of drug use ; that's not the point that's up for debate. Neither does the fact some individuals can't handle a certain drug contradict the fact others may greatly benefit from that same drug.

I'm going with the observable data that back in the day (about 100 yrs ago now) when all these drugs (morphine and cocaine derivatives, cannabis, hash paste etc) were legal, while YES there were of course addicts, there were FAR LESS of them than there are nowadays. Drug addiction issues have risen IN TANDEM with drug user persecution, and this isn't a matter of my personal opinion, you can follow this through public records.

Case in point, the worst state in my native country for both overdose deaths and addict numbers is Bavaria, where anti-drug policies are the most rigorously applied . You said you're from there, you should take that lesson on board. Whereas places like Portugal who took the bold step to de-criminalize (though not legalize) report FALLING rates both for overdose and for addiction problems.
OK I misunderstood you then. I'm sorry.
I agree with you that one ought not advertise any drugs,
but any substance I can't agree with. I will always propagate Vitamin D.

Also oxygen and h2o are kind of awesome

edit: "further shit" is what I meant by "absolute shit" though.
You're not going to take heroin if your life is fluffy unicorn pubic hair not sure where I went with this metaphor
But many, after taking heroin would rather go back to their problems before encountering the drug

Case in point, the worst state in my native country for both overdose deaths and addict numbers is Bavaria, where anti-drug policies are the most rigorously applied . You said you're from there as I remember ;you should take that lesson on board. Whereas places like Portugal who took the bold step to de-criminalize (though not legalize) report FALLING rates both for overdose and for addiction problems.

lol what btw?

The highest overdose numbers in Germany are Bavaria, BaWü and NRW, because they are the biggest states. (well BaWü is 4th because of Berlin)
Guess what we have the most fucking people. By pure comparison, Hessen has half the numbers of Bavaria, and it's not even 1/3 of our landmass.
What falsified information. Look at the numbers in Berlin, they are third place in pure numbers and it's JUST the one city.

And Berlin drug policy is almost not applied at all. Cops let you go with a 25g bag of weed.

Bavaria prolly has the most births too for the same exact reason, doesn't mean we fuck more
Well, OK there is the Oktoberfest, Sonnwendfeuer, Waldfestl, Dorffestl, 1000 Lichter, Seefestl, Schütznfestl, Bandltanzn ..., ok I guess we fuck more

Last edited:
It's not too strange if the person isn't a big fan of needles. lol
I've let other people I.V. me with things like methamphetamine & methylphenidate. But I always had to look the other way when they did it. lol
I've always been worried about things like endocarditis or air bubbles getting into my veins, so I didn't play around with that.

Personally when it comes to heroin, I use to snort mine & would feel it almost instantaneously.

Still got a rush and everything. Couldn't see the point of poking around in my veins when my nose worked just fine.

Sure, some may claim heroin is "better" injected, but honestly I didn't use it just to get a couple minute rush or to "get fucked up", I used it cause I enjoyed the effects & wanted to feel good & normal. Plus intranasal lasts a bit longer anyway, which is always worth it.

Most of the people I knew who used heroin also snorted it too. We use to get east coast powder heroin. Was easier to cut up a piece of rock, snort it & be on your way, instead of having to carry around a rig & find a place to inject.
hey man...if u wanna somekinda rush....quitt bupre and go to methadone.May be you could not live without drugs.ok.not the first,not the last...u know this very well-untill u are into bupe-small chance to gettin high unless u toke large doses to displace bupr.from receptors.also-anu substitude program imo more,than two years lead to just another habbit.simple answer-quitt bupre and go to methadone(or some script opi,if u got this chance).......just advice.have a peace

Last edited:
hey man...if u wanna somekinda rush....quitt bupre and go to methadone.May be you could not live without drugs.ok.not the first,not the last...u know this very well-untill u are into bupe-small chance to gettin high unless u toke large doses to displace bupr.from receptors.also-anu substitude program imo more,than two years lead to just another habbit.simple answer-quitt bupre and go to methadone(or some script opi,if u got this chance).......just advice.have a peace
It's not as easy to get on methadone here in the US as it is to get on bupe.
You have to go a clinic daily just take your dose & that's not something that jives with me. Like what do they expect people to do when it snows or they don't have a ride?

Otherwise, I'd rather be on methadone.

Here 70 percent of such customers are on metha done...if u got a basic coverage insurance-free.ifr not -is cheap.as min twice,than morph......but is diluted solution.years ago was 1ml/10mg....now min4- 5 times diluted....and yeah..if they (docs)know u-u got for a week

Last edited:
It's not as easy to get on methadone here in the US as it is to get on bupe.
You have to go a clinic daily just take your dose & that's not something that jives with me. Like what do they expect people to do when it snows or they don't have a ride?

Otherwise, I'd rather be on methadone.
That's unfair. Even after a long time with clean tests and a job you can't get weekly pickups?

That's unfair. Even after a long time with clean tests and a job you can't get weekly pickups?
You do get to take it home after awhile, but we're talking months, some times years for people. And they start out by giving you your weekend take homes & little shit like that. A regular GP doctor can prescribe a patient a bunch of fentanyl if they wanted (well maybe not so much these days) for pain and the patient would have to jump through less hoops to get it than some one who wants to be on methadone for addiction. It's really idiotic.

Me personally, I can barely move when I first wake up & if I need to leave the house, I usually need to dose, let it kick in for awhile, before I can even think about getting up off my ass & doing anything. And that would be hell having to go to a clinic first thing every day just to take my shit so I can feel normal.

I find it arbitrarily unfair as well. I could have a totally different life if I was able to just take methadone everyday like I do my shitty suboxone & be on with it.

Do you think it's possible to try H just once and then never again? I've done almost everything else but I tend to dance around the "big 3" as I call them. Meth, H, and Crack. Yet my curiosity demands satisfaction. Sometimes I'll spend hours reading about drug experiences with these harder substances to be turned off by them, but at the same time I know that the truth cannot be found in words, it can only be felt as an experience. There-in lies the problem.
No.

PROHIBITION DOES NOT WORK. It's disastrously counter-productive because the product is entirely unregulated both in terms of potency as well as actual contents, and therefore unreliable and potentially toxic.
Amen to this!!!

Her
Hard relate. Have suffered from clinical depression most of my life. First precursors of extended low mood without external causes at age 12, then at 19 I had my first major episode which lasted for six months and totally changed my life and my self-perception. Then add severe PTSD from actual traumatic events and you have the perfect storm.

It's practically a sacrilege in most circles to say so, but heroin saved my life ; nevermind that it also nearly killed me many times (which wouldn't have been an issue but for the illegality). It was what I needed when I needed it. It gave me respite.
PS No anti-depressant ever worked for me except amitryptiline, but that dulled ALL my emotions, not just the bad ones, so in the end I went off it because I didn't see the point of going through my life zombified.
100per cent heroin saved my marriage and got me out of the mental headfuck of crank or coke. I stayed home loss of libido stopped me from cheating and stopped the torture of childhood not stopped making in easier to handle. that feeling of just being scared and wary of everything and the anger i would feel calmedit all and i slept not hour or two but 6 hours .

Yeah man @Pritartrol you may be able to do heroin once, a lot of people do. But are you the same guy that's had experience with oxy and stuff? If so you're pretty much sorted there unless you absolutely need to inject. But with almost all H being fent (,you in USA??) you're not going to get H anyway. Best bet if you need an IV rush would be oxy/hydromorphone pills that you used a proper micron filter on. This isn't safe, but it's a hell of a lot safer than getting a bag of fentanyl.
Seriously, take it from someone who's been there, with a low/no tolerance about 80-100mg morphine or 60-80mg oxy is pretty much as good as opiates get. Yeah, IV had the rush, but that's not even the best part IMO.
If you MUST have an orgasmic/pleasurable rush then it's probably safer to have a pipe of crack, then take the opiates for the comedown.
Fentanyl is a shit opiate, at least that's what I hear anyway.
Of course I'm not recommending any of this, but I sense you're quite determined to try your "big 3". Can relate, I was like that when I was in my early 20s, I sense an almost scholarly fascination in drugs in you, as I had one too. I got schooled alright haha.