Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

been away for a while
missed yall!

some fire out right now:

DUFFLEBAG-red
DEAD END-green

Peace

funknsoul1 said:
No dope in north florida to my knowledge... maybe in new orleans or atlanta, but that's just dangerous for an out of towner. This thread interests me though - the complexity of stamp bags circulating to mark quality amazes a kid from the south who's used to only seeing indiscriminate bags of white powder on the street...one day i'll make a friend up north and try some good h.

All big cities are rough man, u can find smack in Atlanta, but in one area, called "The Bluff" shitty neighborhood, Now New Orlean is quite different, There is smack everywhere here, pretty easy to obtain and its GOOD AND CHEAP, 10 dollar bag gets un 2, yes 2 nice shots, for anything other than smack ATL but for good smack def New Orleans, prob the cheapest dope in America for some reason, and its always been like that forever

North Florida has it, I copped in Jacksonville when I was on a greyhound from Ft Lauderdale to New York. Had a 35min layover walked around and copped maybe 8 blocks from the bus station. It was shit, but I bought enough to get where I needed to go.

new shit...
unstamped bags....The wide, thin flimsy-ass wax paper (see a few pages back where we talk about the 2 diff kinds of north jersey/NYC bags)

IT was aight, but it was cut to shit with B6. it had that weird smell to it that u can tell right away. Smels like that yeasty/grainy kinda smell when u open a box of cheerios, or somethin. kinda a malt smell, almost a lil like peanut butter but not, ahh damn its hard to explain but i kno yall kno what i am talkin about if u ever came across this shit before and I kno most of us have.

So that shit was ight, nothin special, i jus didnt like it too much becuz I like the taste in the back of my throat when i shoot up and the b6 taste jus masked the dope taste 100% which was kinda nasty. it had a dirty feeling high. I still got high no doubt but I prefer that clean bitter taste than the fermented dope taste. thas what I get for not coppin in paterson tho.

Much love to the friend who helped me grab that shit tho, I aint knockin you or your connect, I would never be ungrateful for help like that, Im jus puttin the objective view out there. This was in NY state BTW.

Gucci - Newark - Green stamp that faded to red (2tone) The 2 G's guci logo (Inter locking G's back to back) and said Gucci under it....(WTF is with all these two tone stamps lately this summer) ..Shit was good....Count was a lil small but I only got one bag out of it and it was mixed a lil with my leftover NY shit so i aint got the 100% accurate review of it, but it was definately cleaner, Id say just your average decent good ol dope.

Also from newark 18th ave MESSY AS FUCK....Blue stamp, stamped messy, folded messy, taped messy. SMDH.

Looked like it sat in homeboys ass crack all day last friday with some 95-degree weather......He pulled the old "Good bags on top of the bundle, the rest of it shitty wet bags" trick. I aint got none of the 18th ave bags my homeboy dealt wit that but I was wit him when he got it, i jus grabbed one gucci cuz i already had shit of my own n jus wanted a taste.

Anywys these 18th's they were all wet almost the whole thing was those dried up sticky orangeish brown flakes that shitty dope turns into when it gets wet and then dries again in the bag.... gotta put in work just to make a decent shot. :\

Paterson I never really had that happen but its jus so damn hot out there right now holy shit.....Gotta stay outta there for a minute til it cool down a bit.....Newarks a lil bit cheaper but it seem like alot more of a hit or miss operation.

Then again im a paterson girl and thas where my shits all lined up n squared away so it makes sense that Ima always get took care of out in ptown and have to work a lil hunt around to find the good shit when we hit the bricks.

Last edited:
paterson stamps

hey lacey,
I got real fed up with that "street king" It got real sleepy medicinal look and taste like. shit would put u out for hours. no thank you.
I think the multi colored ahem "two-tone" stamps you mentioned are bomb for the most part. stay away from street kings but "afterparty,pain killer and blue ink stamp/ "big10", is da bomb 100%
everybody wanna fix and git rite! c'mon
peace dawg,

oh yeah!! real hot in p-town, Boyz is rollin all over da'place!

hey lacey, that smell you're talking about, does it smell like PPT kinda? because i've been getting some unstamped bags in nyc and it has a smell thats almost identical to the smell of my opium tincture (especially after i cook down the tincture so its just opium resin / powder and no alcohol). also been getting rockstar stamp bags, red letters

Rock
Star

with a star around the words and the "a" in star is a star itself.

better quality than the unstamped bags but less quantity i believe. i'm close to p-town but i drive to nyc/bx to get dope bc i dont know anybody in jerz (and i'm not looking to meet anybody so dont get that impression, because i'm honestly not, i'm trying to wean off and get onto my tincture and just stay on that).

IDK wat the fuck PPT taste or look like. I never done none of that shit. I really couldnt tell u.....Its just a smell that u kno it or u dont....I wish i could explain it better...

anyways

Summer Jam..red stamp...Pretty nice
Roc Boys...black stamp with the hands doin the diamond...same diesel as the summerjam jus a diff. stamp

Summer Jam was pretty good, also The Cure with a pic of a needle, average. I've seen a lot of two colored stamps too, Painkiller was pretty good. Lacey the 18th Ave's I got that were amazing were almost a month ago, the batches I got after that declined in quality (including the bagging quality as you stated, jesus christ they looked like they were bagged in the dark by a buncha crackheads) I've been gettin some nasty frank lucas bags that mix up either a shade of green or an ugly muddy brown that looks like carnation instant breakfast. Anyone seen these around recently? Everyone who sniffs them thinks they're great but I don't know what the fuck is in these things. A guy I get from ALWAYS has that stamp, no other stamp, ever. He's kind of a "last resort" type deal because the batches always always always mix like that and I feel like he must be rebagging them because that's a decently old stamp. Either that or these bags were manufactured poorly in the first place? I don't know I'm just curious if anyone else has gotten these shitty ass bags in Paterson recently.

Incredible Hulk's -- small count, fire ass diesel, had me zoned all day.
(pittsburgh)

o snap

I almost forgot:

INCREDIBLE HULK- fucking absolute fire! and they are fat fuckers!
but beware cuz theres a bootleg goin round with some nasty brown vitamin shit /battery acid! but if u can get the realdeal its the bestbuy of the summer!!%)

And lacey i hear yall about ptown man, the narcos is the main reason i stopped going down there, it seems it got worse now from what i hear and damn i thought it was bad a year ago! U know thats real bad for business cuz now if u street cop ur 90% gunna get beat cuz all the good dealers went underground and are maintaining off thier already established custys. it aint like a while ago where u could goto most spots and get your dollars worth. :\

Dont be fooled though newark has been hot as hell too thats why i stay far from hotspots. Seems alot more snitching going down on the custy side of things too, just in the past 2 months Ive lost two very very reliable hooks due to a custy gettin busted for some stupid ass simple poss. and snitching on the dealer to get a charge dropped. Look the dope game is fucked up enough as is and on some real talk shit thats fucking the lamest move someone could do because one your fucking the game up for all the other custys and two your spooking the shit out of the other good dealers to the point where noones reliable anymore and making the good custys like me revert to pulling in project complexes and known drug areas to cop cuz thats the only place the damn dealer feels safe anymore!! . suck it up and take the charge like your supposed to, its part of the game you wanted to play, dont fuck it up for everybody else!! :X

Be safe peeps!

Last edited:
Unfortuned 7, black ink, decent. New batch of DeJaVu, black ink again, good stuff. Cloud 9, black ink, decent. Twisted, blue ink, the kinda dope that just makes you love dope.

Thats what was around my last go around but im in some trouble and tryin to get clean bfor 5-0 gets me.

im here in central pa, we been gettin red stamp "dessert storm", red stamp duffle bag, red stamp king of NY, jus yesterday, same connec had green stamp sex in the city, shits always fire, especially that dessert storm - B

iamshmuckish said:
im here in central pa, we been gettin red stamp "dessert storm", red stamp duffle bag, red stamp king of NY, jus yesterday, same connec had green stamp sex in the city, shits always fire, especially that dessert storm - B

All that shit is from brick city cuz I get sex in the city and duffle bag on a regular and you are very correct THEY ARE FIRE!!!%)

lacey k said:
new shit...
unstamped bags....The wide, thin flimsy-ass wax paper (see a few pages back where we talk about the 2 diff kinds of north jersey/NYC bags)

IT was aight, but it was cut to shit with B6. it had that weird smell to it that u can tell right away. Smels like that yeasty/grainy kinda smell when u open a box of cheerios, or somethin. kinda a malt smell, almost a lil like peanut butter but not, ahh damn its hard to explain but i kno yall kno what i am talkin about if u ever came across this shit before and I kno most of us have.

So that shit was ight, nothin special, i jus didnt like it too much becuz I like the taste in the back of my throat when i shoot up and the b6 taste jus masked the dope taste 100% which was kinda nasty. it had a dirty feeling high. I still got high no doubt but I prefer that clean bitter taste than the fermented dope taste. thas what I get for not coppin in paterson tho.

Much love to the friend who helped me grab that shit tho, I aint knockin you or your connect, I would never be ungrateful for help like that, Im jus puttin the objective view out there. This was in NY state BTW.

That stuff is definitely average at best. I like that stuff though because of the cut believe it or not, makes for a nice rush. I shoot 2 for a nice rush and I shoot 3 if I want to be falling over and passing out. You can't go wrong for the price as well. The motherfucker definitely needs to lay off the B6/B12 or whatever fucking else he puts in there.

boys r rollin

Hey Parkwaysouth,
Yeah you said it about dem snitches scared to do the time for there crime!
Better yet is if/when their name & addy get out in courtroom papers. ooops
man o man the boys in blue don't tell you that part,but they say anything to get u to roll on yer connect,yeah....
dawg,

parkwaysouth said:
I almost forgot:

INCREDIBLE HULK- fucking absolute fire! and they are fat fuckers!
but beware cuz theres a bootleg goin round with some nasty brown vitamin shit /battery acid! but if u can get the realdeal its the bestbuy of the summer!!%)

And lacey i hear yall about ptown man, the narcos is the main reason i stopped going down there, it seems it got worse now from what i hear and damn i thought it was bad a year ago! U know thats real bad for business cuz now if u street cop ur 90% gunna get beat cuz all the good dealers went underground and are maintaining off thier already established custys. it aint like a while ago where u could goto most spots and get your dollars worth. :\

Dont be fooled though newark has been hot as hell too thats why i stay far from hotspots. Seems alot more snitching going down on the custy side of things too, just in the past 2 months Ive lost two very very reliable hooks due to a custy gettin busted for some stupid ass simple poss. and snitching on the dealer to get a charge dropped. Look the dope game is fucked up enough as is and on some real talk shit thats fucking the lamest move someone could do because one your fucking the game up for all the other custys and two your spooking the shit out of the other good dealers to the point where noones reliable anymore and making the good custys like me revert to pulling in project complexes and known drug areas to cop cuz thats the only place the damn dealer feels safe anymore!! . suck it up and take the charge like your supposed to, its part of the game you wanted to play, dont fuck it up for everybody else!! :X

Be safe peeps!

Buffalo, NY

year: 2004- Goya, regal, ryde or die, plan b, fear this, powerfull, 307, american me, head bangerz, lean back, smiley face logo, 5 point star, blood money,

year 2008- "357", playboy.-lately they just been plain wax bags,.

New brunswick canada.
Some stuff I guess is going around (at least I obtained some) called "Vulture", light brown powder, average quality, average price.
Picture of a vulture on top of a skull.

Last edited: