• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Now n laters.....FIYAAAA...Brick city

Damn jerseys gettin smaller....Seems like all us nj ppls be gettin alot of similar ish lately...Prolly got somethin to do wit the boys bein out so hard everywhere u go cuz it looks like we al be gettin alot of the same stamps now adays is shit tightenin up or wat.

ugh, lately i been getting the same stamped bag of dope for 2 weeks in a row "playboy", and whats fucked up is they put different dope in it everytime!

lacey i mad at you, gettin them now n later.

dunkin donuts [blue]------ garbage

monster [green]----good

dead end [green]----good

18th ave [blue]-----fiiiiiiiire

dufflebag[red]----theres a fire in the houuuse

jackie brown[ pic of a chicks pussy]----amazing quantity shitty quality

also bout 3 grams [ 3 buns] put in a big fold of wax paper. boy hadnt bagged it out yet. was fffffffiiire. was goin into the dead end bags apparently. wass 200 so itbest be some fire. still, i like my bags.

Word

DEAD END-green-
fucking good shit right there, been consistant too.=D <3

--------------------------------------

YO has anyone tried 7UP or BRING IT ON latley?? Let me know cuz i can get them but i wanna get the 411 first.
thanks jiggas%)

dead end is some good skag man, very enjoyable. honestly just the name 7up sounds like garbage. bring it on sounds it has potential. for some reason i noticed names play a big role in when the bags first come out. like dounkin donuts sucked. 7up just sounds the same. but im probably totally wrong. i say you take the risk and try them out. what color are they? any wild colors like those pink wit glitter victory secrets that were out for a limited time in the winter. not too many people on this board know bout that kinda fire. parkway south i know fo sho you had them victoria's right?

got some black stamped double sealed philly bags called "lion"(generic ass letters)- brown dope,straight garbage...better off beatin old ass cottons. first junk diesel i got outta philly in a long ass time

i got that 7up(green stamp) bout 2 months ago shit was fire

2 months is a long time

game over (red)==== eh, it was all right. i never get that shit that smells like b12, cuz it usually sucks for some reason. but this shit wasnt too bad. no flakes all powder. thank god i only got one of them, and the rest were monsters

'Bring it on' green ink, average. 'I luv it' red ink, good. 'Brain Storm' and '300', same dope different stamp, good shit tho.

?

just got some HELLBOY-red- didnt try it yet but we shall see what the hype is about in a few.............:p :p %)

Attachments

• hb2.jpg
    hb2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 147
parkwaysouth said:
just got some HELLBOY-red- didnt try it yet but we shall see what the hype is about in a few.............:p :p %)

i've had that shit before...it was pretty good... too bad dude skimped me a bag on the bundle but i guess thats what you get when you're main connect doesn't answer and you are left to cop in the projects... let me guess... brick city? seth boyden?

opiatekrzy said:
Buffalo, NY

year: 2004- Goya, regal, ryde or die, plan b, fear this, powerfull, 307, american me, head bangerz, lean back, smiley face logo, 5 point star, blood money,

year 2008- "357", playboy.-lately they just been plain wax bags,.

how was the playboy? did it have the playboy bunny logo and the word "PLAYBOY" under it, all blue? i've seen those around philly lately, just curious what others think of the quality. definitely nicer than most of the shit i been getting in philly recently

PureLife said:
lacey i mad at you, gettin them now n later.

yea for real but i am closer than u think......hmmm

anyways , damn if i had those bags on the regular id turn into a dopefeen again quick..;) jk Ima stay bein good. but if them shits wasnt fire then I dont love gettin high. jus finished up the last of em n all that and yo I wish it would never end. them shits aint gonna stay out like that tho by the time i go again it will proly be a wrap on them

I hate the fact that it hard not to dope everyday. You damn well know that if you do it everyday you going to end up getting sick later on down the road but you still go for it anyways.

dope game (red)----just reg skag

ray charles (purple/yellow fade)----shit is fiiiiiiiiiiiirrrreee.

the two tones definetly been some good shit, street kings still around up here, what up lacey ??

In Europe, the only 'brands' are the logos on the Kg blocks. I've heard of 'rice brand' & '3 elephants' (both Chinese) but now it's all Afghani, smack, is smack, is smack.

NickyBundles said:
the two tones definetly been some good shit, street kings still around up here, what up lacey ??

wats good my dude...chillen yo bein good im on suboxone...doin my thang stackin...hit me up on aim yo

duffle bag [red]----------good. new batch soooo yea. got 5 for 4 so i dont care