• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

hahaha i know, i saw that it was a movie after i did it and pretty much just started laughing on the spot.
something about it is just ironic, whether or not that actually makes any sense.

u notice how alot of the names stay similar....Last week there was killer, then pain killer, then pain control ( didnt see that bag my sef but i heard of it)

I remeber when ESPN's came out there was a stamp called Power Time, and then it changed to Power Limit...Iunno...not nothing new that im noticin here, jus thinkin out loud...

I aint seen a stamp in a week and I feel like its been fuckin ages...the shit goes by so fast, from day to day changin stamps, and to be out of it for a whole week is jus crazy to me...i feel so left behind lol...I use to kno everythign out and how good it was, but shit right about now i couldnt tell u whats hot in the streets.....:(

Let me tell u tho, those fuckin street kings will not die.....how many times i posted about that shit in here from week to week and last friday i still got some....shit been out a fuckin MINUTE

Ironman (red) and carter 3 (green) from newark, both decent

Hitman- Good, Bad quantity
Robot Chicken- Best bags I think ive ever had and fat as hell, the rush was amazing
Guns n Roses- Shitty brown dope, smells amazing but really sucks

TNT- excellent skag
Sweet Dreams- again, excellent dope
Ghosts- see above

I've been lucky as of late, having these great bags abundant in my area and all... :D

I remember back in 03' in B-more I used to get...

Supaman
Jazz (that shit was soooo good...)
Batman & Robin
Red Devils (good shit)

But, I dont go on strips anymore, I got popped and spent some time in CENTERAL BOOKING which sucked total ass, aint worth the risk to me

Last edited by a moderator:
^was it all scramble you were copping? Cause ive never heard of raw getting a nick name. Funny thing tho, in bmore all the pills of scramble look pretty much identical since they come in little gel caps.. One day the boys will be calling it hotshot, and the next day they will call it bodybag, even tho its probably the same dope. It's not like up north where they have actual stamps on the bags.

and yeah, ive heard central booking is fucking horrible. My dads company did the insulation work for that place, he was saying they had ppl incustody there before the heat was fixed and he saw a bunch of dudes huddled together trying to keep warm it was so cold in there mid winter.

Black rose, black stamp with a rose above the letters, nice bags, a few past the first fold, and great quality.

Edit: No prices. -phrozen

F16 - Pretty damn good
Crunch - Superb, all the time
Copy - That brown mud shit
Lucky Charms - Were bangin when they first came out, theyre still pretty good now though
High Power- Bangin
911- Decent
860- Bangin
AK47 - Bangin
China White- The fuckin shit
Bags with a smilie face stamp- Damn good
American Dream 2008- Pretty good
Red Bull- Originals were bangin, bootleggs were fuckin garbadge
Myspaces - Never had em, but everyone said the real ones were the shit
100%- Pretty good
Cash Money- Decent
Rush - Pretty decent
777- Pretty good
Bags with spiderman actually built into it, not a stamp, its the actual bag itself-Decent
Headbangers- Bangin

Those are all I can remember so far, and there all within the past 2 and a half years...

And just to clear everything up, the North East is known for its high purity dope, higher than anywhere else. So anyone dissing stamps and shit, think about what your sayin... haha.

Just putting my list on this page since it was the last post on the other... once again this all from Hartford, Conn.

There aint no need to make a double post. If people want to read your post they will. :)
lacey

I been getting some good bags out of New Haven lately with the "HARLEM USA'S" and the "King of Kings" being quite amazing. Got some 'total contact' or 'full contact' or something like that last weekend that were also very good, but the bags were slim.

Back when I used to do it daily, I'd be getting it either out of New Haven or Hartford. Biggest difference I've seen is that it's usually more expensive in New Haven and the bags from Hartford are usually individually sealed in tiny plastic bags.

Gotten some good dope from both places though. :) Never get too many good deals since I pretty much always use middlemen. :\

^^^How much were you usually paying?

Hartford and Bridgeport have the best dope IMO, as well as the most variety.

Other bags outta hartford -

Cutthroat - decent
Sniper (the real ones, had a little cross-eye above the letters) - Bangin
Timberland- Pretty good, had the symbol on there as well

You can always tell the fakes, if you start getting backs that have both a name and a picture on there and they happen to be fire, the knock-offs will come out with the same name in a differant style w/o a picture. Easiest way to tell fakes.

My middleman is chargin' me $10-$15 per bag, but part of it is for gas. Very expensive, but it's keeping me from doing it during the week and plus the police involvement risk is greatly reduced (knock on wood!). New Haven gets good bags imo, or they're comparable to anywhere else I've got them from. I think they usually come up from Jersey or NY though.

I just got some of the most amazing bags tonight. I almost want to try banging it just because how fucking fire they are. I've got to get up early tomorrow, but I can't buy bags and not get a taste, did 1 up, felt it instantly. Fuckin tasty too.

The stamp says "METH POWDER" (are they ever not in all caps?) in blue lettering. Can't wait to really try these out where I can chill and nod out.

Nice to see more CT heads in here btw! :)