• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Yo, theres a new batch of street kings out. Theres 2 kinds, one was just the letters , in red ink that faded to blue/purple and the other one was just red ink, a different style of letters, with a crown over top of it. The crown one was shitty, and the other ones was just decent, but look out for the new batch becuz today my boy OD'd on one bag IV'd when he could usually do more than that and be just fine. IDK if it was just the dope or somethin else, but jus sayin look out. Thats all paterson if yall dont kno by now so be easy if you get em they seem to be stronger than the last batch. bags fat as hell too.

this shit stays on the front page, buuump.

Perfect....red stamp....Fat as fuck...pretty decent...I feel like i cant even tell the difference no more anyways tho, I had did a couple shots of 2 diff stamps than that earlier in the day so Im a bad judge....

man down her in annapolis, md

all we get is Lotto tickets. no stamp bags or pills. sometimes there will be vials but thats rare. also there is only raw around here. NO SCRAMBLE.

baltimore on the other hand is mostly scramble and comes in a capsule(pill).

lived in Baltimore my entire life up until 4 months ago....

The Wire is a very accurate depiction of how drugs are sold in the city in some places. When the corner boys are yelling out those brand names, they dont come in "stamp" bags. Those are just names attached to either vials or bags(raw heroin) or scramble (pills with heroin & quanine or whatever). Fly High, Ray Charles, Etc, all just names attached to nondescript containers filled with heroin.

American gangster.....King pin....Red stamps....Kingpin had somethin on it that i forget, and AG was a guy , oldschool gangsta lookin dude. Shit was pretty decent. bags was a lil over average. Also they were the wider, softer bags not the more waxy thin bags that u get in paterson. Dont get it twisted, nothing like philly bags, but im sayin there is 2 kinds of the north NJ bags, the kind thats a stiffer kind of paper and they are like a 1/8th of a inch narrower than the other kind which is a softer paper thats less waxy. Those was from brick city, I wasnt even tryna cop but shit jus fell in my lap so it is what it is. Im still all bout the p town tho. Anyways thas my update.

^
We got diff bags here too. A few years ago, "Spiderman" bags were floating around. They were regular sized Philly glassines, but they had either Spiderman or a web embossed throughout the whole bag. By embossed, I mean pressed into the bag. Dealers said they bought the bags like that, so it wasn't something they were doing themselves... Those bags were packaged and stamped the same as the normal bags.

Damn, I should have photographed them. Haven't seen them in years...

What up lacey, cant get at me on aim no more?? Anyways, With the two different bags yer talkin about, im wonderin if it's just my experience but, with the thicker narrower bags, I find it's usually better dope, most of the time in my experience the thinner bags yer talkin about, the dope is kinda shitty and sticks to the bag so bad, this isn't everytime tho just most of the time, you ever notice that??

i tried something called New Edge out of camden last week. It was ok, nothing to cry home about though.

NickyBundles said:
What up lacey, cant get at me on aim no more?? Anyways, With the two different bags yer talkin about, im wonderin if it's just my experience but, with the thicker narrower bags, I find it's usually better dope, most of the time in my experience the thinner bags yer talkin about, the dope is kinda shitty and sticks to the bag so bad, this isn't everytime tho just most of the time, you ever notice that??

Is it the bags or the dope?

I noticed lately that the less it sticks to the bag the better it is, maybe just the last few pickups have been like that. It's been a while since I've had the daily experience.

Sticking to the bag is most likely caused by humidity. Leave an open bag of dope in the bathroom while you're taking a shower, and it'll surely get moist and stick to the bag. That's happened to me with quite a few bundles. :\

Although, sometimes the dope itself will attract water. Well, it's whatever the hell it was cut with. I'd guess that the cut makes the whole mixture hygroscopic(similar to coke, attracting atmospheric moisture). You could fix that by just putting the dope in a coffee grinder and hitting start for a few seconds. Or you could try drying it out, or putting it in a sealed container with some rice.

^
Thanks for the response, sounds like a lot of work though.

Just got a few 'HARLEM USA' and 1 that says something 'of Kings' with what looks like the Latin Kings crown symbol above it. Both in green lettering. Heard Kings was pretty good, heard Harlem was real nice.

So far Harlem feels quite dandy!

Wow, those HARLEM USA's are some of the best bags I've ever had. I'd put them in the top 5. Wow again.

Damn, I hope I can get these again!

got Killer n Pain Killer in paterson on friday....Thanks to those bags I now have possession of heroin charges...the kila bags was fire tho , the first batch

Lacey, what happened? A possession charge? I thought. You were caught? Jeesh, that sucks. Fillmein.

Sucks you got popped lacey, every person I saw on the paterson version of Cops was getting arrested for dope..... sucks.

got some Edited - NO LOCATIONS!;) bags in newark that were fucking fire recently, also painkiller, street kings, and lucky 7 that were fire in ptown as well as a stamp called bumpy johnson that were pretty good. anything else has been just above trash or average.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Glade
- Eight O Eight (amazing)
- Purple (amazing, laced with Fentanyl)
- Guns & Roses
- Hellboy (amazing)
- Bankroll (extremely fat bags.)
- Hancock

All Pittsburgh bags.
I got 5 thick rails out of one Bankroll bag.

how do you know that those bags were laced with fent? any definitive evidence or just a "yo man these are so bomb dey got fent in em fo sho" type deal ;D

i mean i guess i can't be 100%, all i know is that i've been friends with the person who deals to me for about 6 years now and they've always been straight with me. So when he said they were laced with fent and when i tried them and they were basically some of the most amazing shit i've ever tried, i believed him.

other than that, i can't be sure.