• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Ha, what a name. You don't see too many stamps with sex related names...

yo, them bags was funny for real. (dope dick)when i heard the name i laughed like no way who the fuck came up wit this shit. not to bad not great just decent shit but small count. Maybe my tolerance is goin up but i thought they were OK I guess i need to do more in a shot to really get off. Im gettin spoiled from those NBA's n of course now no one got em, this wk has been kind of hit or miss.

Phrozen, I'm guessing you didn't see the stamps called "cock diesel" with and actuall picture of a dick above the words, yellow stamp on white bag by the way, and believe it or not, the dope was bangin.

NickyBundles said:
Phrozen, I'm guessing you didn't see the stamps called "cock diesel" with and actuall picture of a dick above the words, yellow stamp on white bag by the way, and believe it or not, the dope was bangin.
Ha, nah I never saw those. I've never ran across any sexual stamp names in Philly.

Any1 remember BLOWJOB from like 2 years ago , red stamp, newark ??

Also, to all the newark heads, there are some white top jugs goin round that got some ABSOLUTE headanger fire ass yayo in em', im talkin tHat off off white, teeth grindin, talk nonstop,horny, shit! =D <3 %)

PEACE! :p

Last edited:
Red stamp with an hourglass that says "Out of time" pretty good quality, I'll get a better chance to feel them out another day.

Got another bag that's a red stamp says 'KILLA'. I heard those are supposed to be good...the bag is FAT. Last time I had something with Killa in it, it was 'Killa Season' and it was only decent.

Little stamp with a pretty detailed picture of an evil jester's head (or some scary looking face; hard to describe) - WEAK ASS SHIZ

I got some of them blacklables and 21's tonite....I noticed them posted a ways back in here....this was from a totally different area of paterson than its usualy from becuz it seems like the usual spot is more up to date with newer shit n this was some shit that i been hearin about for a while, i like that fresh shit every week u kno...Either way Im sick so I cant tell so good but i think these 21 (green stamps) is aight, didnt try black label blue stamp, yet but heard it used to be fire and now its jus blah so we gonna find out tomorrow.

Last edited:
little off topic ut lately there have been fools trying to sell these little ass 10 bags for 20. i don't know if it's because i'm white or what but it's happened four times, everytime i hook up with someone i don't really know.

they are 1/2 the size of normal bags... they're always pink or blue, from different dealers. i hear that they are crap too.

also bought bags that made me feel almost drunk, didn't really fix me. really sedating. scared the shit out of me. last time i buy from anyone besides my normal guys.

sweet jimmy brown said:
little off topic ut lately there have been fools trying to sell these little ass 10 bags for 20. i don't know if it's because i'm white or what but it's happened four times, everytime i hook up with someone i don't really know.

they are 1/2 the size of normal bags... they're always pink or blue, from different dealers. i hear that they are crap too.

also bought bags that made me feel almost drunk, didn't really fix me. really sedating. scared the shit out of me. last time i buy from anyone besides my normal guys.

what??!8o
Where is this happening if u dont mind me asking.... Sounds like your either pullin up to a spot and the cats dont know u , easy target, plus yur white doesnt help, driving a nice car erc, lotta cash in hand, asking "how much" and so forth or like u said u dont really know the person and they are telling you they are 20s and copping for you and straight robbing your butt, :\
Trust me Ive been through that game before when I was a novice in this game but it didnt take long for me to catch on and learn ins and outs of the hood, naw mean?? %)

I know every trick in the book, from the cats tryin to get thier money right that buy 100$ bricks of booty dope and get off bundles of it for 90$ to dumb whiteboys from mahwah somewhere to cats who bootleg bags, to runners who tax ya, to the real deal cats who got
70$ bunnies of fucking pure NJ GOLD as I call it 24/7. I could write a book.

Bro in any case DONT EVER pay no 20$ for H from anyone, esp in NJ, u kidding me?? U aint in Nebraska are you? lol.
I wouldnt even fall for "yo these are 20s of base" let alone a 20 of diesel. So many cats try that move on the poor whiteboys. Bags are 6 to 8$ the MOST , 10 bags to a bunny and 50 to a bricky and dont let noone tell u different! :D

Last edited:
Oh ya almost forgot... I havent updated in a minute, this is all in the past 2 weeks so this shit is still pretty fresh.

New batch of AFGANISTAN -green- goin around, fat as fuck and POOOOTENT as if the old batches never even exsisted!! whoaa

Also new new METHADONE-red- FATTYs of that grey bliss!! BANGIN!

DEA-green- NEW batch is FIRE and fatter than the first month it was out.
7$ too! worth 11$ if you ask me

STREET KING-red- small count but fiyahh fiyahh woot woot!

BEST BUY-blue- brown sugar #3 grade h and is pure fucking shit- was forced to get a few waitin for my main guy so I wouldnt shit my self.

GUCCI-green- good taste but thats about it, dont be fooled!

EXTRA POWER-purple- so so , 5 on scale of 1- 10

TOP SECRET-red- ABSOLUTE TRASH, nothing compaed to last summer AT ALL. BUYER BEWARE!!

PURE HELL - red stamp, blue bag, very small text. anyone seen this in philly? the bags are longer and thinner than the usual bags. quality is quite good, almost fire. anyone else tasted this?

Got some Black At and T ands some 88 minutes, Both pretty fucking good. Irvington is where its at guys. 60 bucks a bun come on now.

parkwaysouth said:
STREET KING-red- small count but fiyahh fiyahh woot woot!
EXTRA POWER-purple- so so , 5 on scale of 1- 10

TOP SECRET-red- ABSOLUTE TRASH, nothing compaed to last summer AT ALL. BUYER BEWARE!!

I kno yo..Street kings good , top secret was disappointment had it the other day *shakes head*

I still am loving me green stamped, newark-based "empire" with building graphic. I love my people. Good shit, consistent size and quality.

Swybs

Meant to ask-on you Newark folks, how filled are your average bags in terms of each fold (eg, is the first fold completely filled, second?)

^ Shit around here your lucky if the first fold is filled half way, sometimes when new dealers move into the area the shit is well past the the first fold into the second but that only lasts 2-3 days till they figure people around here will pay the same ammount for 2/3rds less dope.

Na ah ah. I didnt make the rules, but we cant be talkin prices in DC. They got a price thread in OD tho. Sorry yo got to do it even if I personally dont see why we couldnt put prices in here so I got to edit ya.;)

lacey

Last edited by a moderator:
All my H comes from Afghanistan .....Straight from the Taliban Poppy Fields!! Yep i support Terrorism..HAHA
We just call it Good Shit!!
I use to see these commercials when the Iraq War started saying if you by drugs then you support terrorism...they don't show them anymore where i live...to bad cause they were funny