• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

First of all where do u live at, becuz if ur in the US on the east coast then youre pretty mis led bout where ur dopes comin from.

Second yo, this shits about dope stamps not "random dope related shit" , so post some stamps you get or it up the heroin thread in the North n south american regional drug discussion to talk about non stamp related shit.:)

^^^^ I do get your blood boiling don't i ..LOL ..Afghanistan is the Worlds largest supplier of H..Do some research yourself!!....I have been using on and off for ten years and never had a Stamp...just dif colors of brown in a plastic bag!!..so this is stamp related...I never get a stamp"name" with my H..nor do my friends call it anything other than "BoY"..or "H"..if that is a stamp...then thats what i get..........Opium^King

Carl Landrover said:
Red stamp with an hourglass that says "Out of time" pretty good quality, I'll get a better chance to feel them out another day.

Got another bag that's a red stamp says 'KILLA'. I heard those are supposed to be good...the bag is FAT. Last time I had something with Killa in it, it was 'Killa Season' and it was only decent.

I think on a mg per mg basis the Out of Times were better. The bags were smaller, but got me quite high.

The KILLA bag also got me quite high, like now (and I tasted it last night), but it had so much more powder in it. Though I do feel really good right now. Pretty comparable I guess.

OpiumKing said:
^^^^ I do get your blood boiling don't i ..LOL ..Afghanistan is the Worlds largest supplier of H..Do some research yourself!!....I have been using on and off for ten years and never had a Stamp...just dif colors of brown in a plastic bag!!..so this is stamp related...I never get a stamp"name" with my H..nor do my friends call it anything other than "BoY"..or "H"..if that is a stamp...then thats what i get..........Opium^King

East coast powder dope comes from South America. Its mad rare to see any afghani dope out here in the eastcoast region. Jus passin on some knowledge. If you aint on the east coast then its different. but were talkin bout stamp bags stamps are out east and the dope here that comes in the stamp bags is almost all SA. A stamp bag is totally different than the shit yall be gettin. :)

lacey k said:
East coast powder dope comes from South America. Its mad rare to see any afghani dope out here in the eastcoast region. Jus passin on some knowledge. If you aint on the east coast then its different. but were talkin bout stamp bags stamps are out east and the dope here that comes in the stamp bags is almost all SA. A stamp bag is totally different than the shit yall be gettin. :)

They aint got nada on our jerzey gold hands down! ;)

btw i woke up sick as fuck this morning like 7am, no cash on hand, had to bring back cans of soup to pathmark for a few dollars , i havent been sick like that in a while and DAMN i almost forgot how horrifying that feeling is!!

Recent stamps, absolutely phenomenal: Perfect 10 (blue bag with 'perfect' written in capital block letters with a judge-card styled 10 in a circle underneath).

i love reading this thread for some reason even though i haven't had h in a long (but would still love some). I just find the whole stamp culture interesting for some reason the the new stamps, the old stamps, the returning stamps, their designs, their quality, their colors etc... and whats wierder is i know ill never bbe able to put this knowledge to use since ill never see one (we have foils and bag corners)
i'm high and just felt like throwing that useless bit of information out there but i was wondering if anyone else is the same way?

lacey k said:
I kno yo..Street kings good , top secret was disappointment had it the other day *shakes head*

Top Secret fucking sucks. The shit I had last year was shit and I would not even waste my money on it this year to see if the quality changed. God damn that dope sucked.

Reggaeton, black stamp, everyone else says its the best shit around but I been taken over 200mg plus of methadone for a little bit now an 3 of these didn't do shit to me, even tho it's been about 4 days since I took methadone I think it's still blockin shit like crazy, fuckin god damn methadone.

They have a real good reputation right now tho, this is NYC area shit, Jersy too I believe, look for it.

Right now theres a lotta 21, street kings, and lucky 7 goin around lucky 7 just wont die but the batch thats out now is the best so far so be on the look out it mixes up to a nice dark brown when u add water.

Nicky thats shitty, waste of dope, cut back on them shits lol. Also my bad I been noddin every time you hit me up. I got ur msg but u signed off by the time I woke up.

Iv IV'ed lucky 7 and street kings but only got to sniff 21 before since i was doin it real quick on the way back and I didnt want to iv and be all fucked up for the ride, so i got to check it out yet but the new lucky 7's and the good street kings not the bootleg ones, are about even IMO. 21-green stamp lucky 7 and street kings are both 2-tone red to purple stamps.

also I had Double Monkey the other day.......Shitty......that was from a diff. area than usual tho....I also had a bag tht i didnt get to see the stamp of but i lost it in my car somewhere so IDK I guess I cant review that one. lot of blue stamps lately. i think its alot of the same shit jus getin stamped with diff. blue stamps an put out there. black label was jus whatever , i wish i had tried it durin its lil run when it was that fire. I keep hearin good things about iron man but still aint got that shit for myself yet.

Pengwin said:
i love reading this thread for some reason even though i haven't had h in a long (but would still love some). I just find the whole stamp culture interesting for some reason the the new stamps, the old stamps, the returning stamps, their designs, their quality, their colors etc... and whats wierder is i know ill never bbe able to put this knowledge to use since ill never see one (we have foils and bag corners)
i'm high and just felt like throwing that useless bit of information out there but i was wondering if anyone else is the same way?
I've never even seen heroin and this is one of my favs on BL. It makes me laugh that there are like 5 people that post in here. If I were into dope culture I would totally make like charts and graphs keeping a time line of all the stamps, quality, weight, etc. I think it would be interesting.

^
I have a feeling law enforcement has done that already.

(I'm joking, but I could totally see a bunch of Jersey cops being assigned to keep track of this shit.)

New York's?

I know there arent many pittsburghers that frequent this thread but i was wondering if anyone tried the blue (not double sealed) New York's that have been going around. Pretty sure its the same dope as presidents just hijacked stamp. however the other day i went down and only got two bags and was blown away, like it was TOTALLY different dope.

Blue Philly style bags (narrow and long) with black ink. The ink says Bomber and underneath it is a B52 bomber with a few bombs falling. SHIT IS FIRE!

im not sure the of the last fold i had was, im sure it was amazing though.

Styles p....GARBAGE
red stamp with city sky line
Didnt even catch any form of a rush off my usual IV dose, thats a damn shame even the shitty lucky 7s i rushed off.

Empire, green with skyscapre photo, Newark origin. Still good.

Frank lucas 2-blue writing, good. From Newark.

New jammy is "bloody money" green, Newark, fire. I love me my cartel.24/7, no wait/no heat-shit, guy threw me a brick on the cuff (and I had already taken off from work-was jumping to suboxone-changed those plans at 6pm!

well

Last summer Harrisburg had these bag's with red stamps, had a picture of a crown and said King on'em. Not sure if they are the King of the Streets yall referred to, but for harrisburg dope they were damn good! Almost past the first fold they were. Lately we've been having weird non stamped bags, the blags are mostly just yellow, pink, blue or all white. havn't been lucky enough to get a stamp since january. The dope is typical for harrisburg now.

Not king of the streets lol. It was called "street kings."

Anyways...Illmadic....Dont really kno cuz i did 3 shots before i did it, b ut it seems pretty decent.