• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Heroin: Brand Names & Stamps

Anybody got the word on R.I.P. Heard its going around in my area just wanted to hear any opinions.

empire- black stamp on blue bag... good. three knocked me down.
lean back- black on white? meh

don't get much in the way of stamps in b-low but that's what i'm getting.

parkwaysouth said:
hAD ALL THESE IN THE PAST 9 DAYS

TOP SECRET- red- decent
HORSE POWER green- so so
DEAD END-red- good
DEA green- so so
STOP SNITCHIN'-red- sucks :|
JAWS-red- FIRE!!! 8o

Also i forgot to say, WTF is up with all these stamps from last summer comin back around. Im seein alot of names that was aroudn this time last year. Top secret and dead end specfic but i remember seein other names too. Im curious psouth, What is the stamp lookin like on that dead end. you said its red, with a gun above it right? or just the words. i always liked that stamp not the dope in it but the stamp itself, ones with pics are the most interestin as far as stamps goes.

jus got some NBA blue with a basketball over it bout to find out what its like. Ahhhh god dammit tho, dont you hate it when they CANT FUCKIN FOLD/SEAL IT RIGHT...That pisses me off everytime...These are mad skinny, like usually a stamp will be

|________________|

but this is

instead of makin it in 4's even so the top of the open of the bag is folded in the inside, its just like wrapped around in uneven sections and taped close at the top, like a envelope or some shit. weird. these dudes usualy always got the bags sealed right. alot of times the shittily sealed ones is less quality cuz its less professional operation but theres always exceptions thats just the feeling i get from it tho.

Last edited:
Damn, i remember when horsepower was around (wasn't that Christmas of '06? I remember alot of great dope was out then.. Frosted Flakes, Green Balboa, Looney Tunes..

Anyway, i went on a binge a couple weeks ago, but couldn't remember the stamp name due to taking xanax all week long, but I just found an empty.

Iron-man (red stamp, picture of ironman's face and fist) Decent size, but 2 of these knocked me on my ass (could of been helped by the xanax, but two bags sniffed usually barely touches me, even with 1.5-2mg xanax)

Also I notice that us down here in the south (jerzy) get two type of bags 90% of the time- the wider, shorter bags (about 60% of the time) and longer, thiner bags (30% of the time). Also I've gotten white/yellow/blue colored bags, sealed one, or double sealed (the bag in a sealed plastic packet). We seem to get the stuff from all the nearby locations (philly/n.jersey/new york) which can be a good thing (variety!) or bad thing (CONSTANTLY changing stamps, usually a stamp will only be around for a few days before something else comes out). Black Label is still around, but for some reason the quality has plummeted and the price has jumped! Iron man was almost half as cheap, and better quality.. dumb ass junkies, "yo yo, i'll give ya more loot if ya got dat black label! dat shit is FIRE!" suckers..

Last edited:
Yo ironman was some bangin shit from what i heard. Ahh I keep missin out on the fire fire lately. last fire was Bentley id have to say but my memorys cloudey.

So heres my "What I heard" review of the ironman, syyth. my homie told me it was almost on the level with power time which he said was epic to put it in BL terms lol. Im so pissed that I missed that week when powertime/espn was just came out. I was coppin on the regular with him. and a few days after the MethOdone bags, the first batch of ESPN came out then power time n he told me in his opinion powertime was almost up there with Lion King from a ways back.

anyways at that time my car was actin up stallin randomly in the road n shit, n we was coppin at the pound (bama's) (It was a good setup actually, yall know that mc'ds right across the street, i never had to roll up to the pound where it gets raided like every 2 weeks, all my paterson heads know whats good) so I was bugged out about my shit stallin in the middle of the road n attractin us some un needed attention not to mention i was broke anyways n wasnt tryna risk that shit and towing costs for like 2-3 bags lol. so to stop my pointless ramblin, basically i missed out on that week of fire.

Aand Ima have to say that this NBA is prety good. I cant give a full report since I didnt do enough to get high n judge the high, but i DID take a "test" bump u kno how u do with coke, not to get high but just to see how it hits ya, and damn i almost threw up from the strong ass taste of that powder in my nose, not that cut smell neither. You kno how alot of bags smells strong as hell but aint that good but alot of real good dope got kinda a no-smell but the taste is intense as fuck. Ima post back after I do enough to get off later on tonite but the test runs lookin pretty good, Im impressed I wasnt expectin much for some reason. or maybe my tolerance jus dropped or some shit.

Damn...*Shakin my head* that diesel is one thing I can talk about all day, got me makin book long posts up in this thread. 8);)

We had tons of Lion King (red stamp) down this way in september - was very good shit. Seeing as I've been taking suboxone (mostly) for so long, its hard for me to judge the strength of most of the stuff out there.

My favorite stuff ever still has to be when Black Label (blue stamp, with a dragon logo) came out. The bags were SO big, it was frigging rediculous. When I dumped it out, there was so much powder, i thought it had to be really weak. After doing one of the bags, I FLEW back and bought a brick of that shit. (Frosted flakes, and the green Balboa's are up near the top too, though)

It's also the stamp that "influenced" me to start shooting again. After about 1-2weeks, my arms were sore, my memory was fuzzy, and I ended up od'ing, waking up in a puddle of puke about 14hrs after a shot with no memory for about 24-36hrs. I broke my spikes, and started concentrating on my "recovery", although I still tend to sniff a couple bags here and again.

I had just started posting on opiophile when I picked up the needle, then stopped posting suddenly.. they probably thought I died - if anyone there even remembered/knew who the hell I was.. But, yeah, memories of great dope experiences are up there with my first lay, great vacations, and so on.. sadly.

Shit yo, as far as great d experiences goes my first dope memory is hittin that shit inside a glamorous (lol) abandoned hotel crackhouse in Asbury Park as a 16yr old and feeling like...Oh my fuckin lord.....I am home.........I can still bring up that emotion if i think about it real hard. i dont know what the stamp was , I was gettin high for free off a dude that thought I was gonna fuck him afterwards like all the other stupid young white girls who try dope for the first time, but i kept my head and ended up untouched with a full day of bein high off dope and rocks for free. I still wish i knew what my first stamp technically was but the first stamp i bought on my own and seen was Fleetwood Mac. Holy shit I would love to see that again, just one even, those bags, wel maybe im biased cuz it was my second time but , shit, that was some fiiiiiii-er.

My first dope memory is so strong in my mind, stronger than hundreds of other things that has happened that prolly should be at the front of my memories but no. So I feel ya on that .

Sorry for the lil off topic thang we got goin here but its some interestin shit, I love comparing old bags to new ones n etc this aint got to necessarily be just for the newest shit, talkin about older bags n the best ones you had is welcome talk for this thread aswell.:)

sprite - green (decent)
pepsi - blue (fire)
donald trump - green (nothing to brag on)
after party - black (alright)
double monkey - red? (fire)
high flyer - red (it rattles in the bag?)
boston red sox - blue (trash.. bunk?)
don diva - pink (trash)
street kings - blue (fire)
joyride - blue? (good)
blackout - black? (decent)
jumpman 23 - red (fire, my fav in the past month or 2)

pitt area.

syyth007 said:
Black Label is still around, but for some reason the quality has plummeted and the price has jumped! Iron man was almost half as cheap, and better quality.. dumb ass junkies, "yo yo, i'll give ya more loot if ya got dat black label! dat shit is FIRE!" suckers..

black label from a couple months ago in the NYC area was great stuff.
i dont know how it is now.
Last stuff i got was in unmarked bags.

EDIT: just saw your last post in this thread.
thats the exact black label im talking about. (blue stamp, dragon)
Definately some of the best iv tried.

lol stamps

stamps-2.jpg

^
Those are pretty cool. Especially the pods with the skulls in them.

ClubbinGuido said:
Anybody got the word on R.I.P. Heard its going around in my area just wanted to hear any opinions.

R.I.P. in the nyc area?
it's goooood shit (or was about a month or two ago), i havent been able to find it recently though :(
i got both red and blue stamps, red seemed better than blue.
filled about 1/3 of the first fold.

Yea this thread kinda turned into the 'latest dope out' thread, but since talkin about old stamps and the best we've had is cool, here's mine.

First one,"Man on fire", was a blue bag with red stamp, first batch of dope to come to the area and cause numerous od's, along with the "Ray Charles" (white bag, blue stamp, just the words RAY under a piano) stamp, these are old but 2 of the best I've personally done, both of these stamps had very fluffy extremely white dope inside that had the slightest fucking tint of yellow when water was added.

Can anyone that had that fentdope mix that was hittin the streets a while back let me know if it looked similar at all to the dope in them stamps I mention'd. I know there's no way to be sure but I've never came across dope since that looked like that or got you as high.

By the way Black Label's the new shit in town, I know it's a old stamp as well but I've heard nothin but good about it so far.

Edit: When coppin that Man on fire shit, it was the first and only time I've ever had a dealer tell me to be careful because of the potency, just thought I'd throw that in there.

Last edited:
big 10 black stamp that was some fire shit the other day... hope i can get more today

Yea Ive had that shit yo prolly like a month or so ago it was def. fire. lately i been noticing alot of stamps are comin out in paterson first n then ppl that i kno to cop in the bricks be talkin about em a few weeks later....

From newark.....Been gettin Afganistan(green), they fat and good. and Tropicana(blue), they are very good, top quality, i think it might be my favorite stamp lately.