• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin and suboxone

thats why i feel this so much??
Even just a small amount seemed to get me so loaded....whats the reasoning behind this?

That's exactly the reasoning. A partial agonist (buprenorphine) shines when the receptors aren't saturated. It has to do with our ability to subjectively feel it from baseline - also buprenorphine binds better to the mu-opioid receptors and k-opioid receptors at low doses to begin with.

That's exactly the reasoning. A partial agonist (buprenorphine) shines when the receptors aren't saturated. It has to do with our ability to subjectively feel it from baseline - also buprenorphine binds better to the mu-opioid receptors and k-opioid receptors at low doses to begin with.

nooo.....
I was saying, is that why i feel the heroin so much?
You must have missed that part.

i was kicking the suboxone, but only made it 26 hours and then i dosed some heroin because i was feeling sick from the suboxone.

the heroin has me shining, not the bupe.

Oh, yes. Absolutely.

I thought you had made it 3 days without heroin.

In your case, there's enough free receptors for the full agonist opioid to bind to - and you won't feel the buprenorphine at all more than likely.

I was always under the impression that 2ml of what was the most you should use as less water takes less time to absorb n im pretty sure 10ml of water would leak right out your ass

I think the main consideration would be to how readily water soluble the unique BTH is - and some may require more water to dissolve. In these cases, slow administration of the large amount of water would be in order instead of trying to administer a large amount of water all at once.

An acid like ascorbic or citric acid would help this, and allow less water for the purposes we are discussing.

When it comes to discussing how water soluble a drug is, there is theoretical for a pure reference chemical, and then a huge spectrum in real life due to cuts and adulterants affecting the actual pH of each unique batch of BTH, or any drug.

Honestly, even though how you said it is somewhat aggressive, you're not wrong.

Buprenorphine is a worse addiction than heroin or any of the other codeine analogues with short half-lives.

I was on it for 11 years and I've been off of it for 3 years now, and it took rehab and fixing my root cause issues that reinforced my addictions to live a life free from opioids.

Buprenorphine was exponentially worse to get off than heroin or oxycodone or any opioid I've ever done.
I agree, buprenorphine was the worse withdrawals I've ever experienced and the lasted forever. Gabapentin at large doses helped alot and I dont think I could have quite bupe without it. But the gabby has bad withdrawals as well, I needed alot of drugs to quite bupe, but I did it and its almost been 2 years. Nit gonna lie I miss heroine almost every day, I wonder when that ends??

I agree, buprenorphine was the worse withdrawals I've ever experienced and the lasted forever. Gabapentin at large doses helped alot and I dont think I could have quite bupe without it. But the gabby has bad withdrawals as well, I needed alot of drugs to quite bupe, but I did it and its almost been 2 years. Nit gonna lie I miss heroine almost every day, I wonder when that ends??

Missing heroin will prally never end thats part of being a drug addict day in and day out its a compulsive behavior

Its all good. Thankfully we don't speak Georgian. We Romance speakers are blessed with things like tone and inflection. These variables can greatly modify the intended and perceived purpose of a phrase.

Im guilty of pushing text farther than it is truly capable of going for the purpose of humor. At least I find myself to be pretty fuckin funny.

Anyway, your tone and word choice are inappropriate for trying to make friends and take part in this thing we have here amicably. You wouldnt have joined if you didnt want our love, affection and to a lesser extent, knowledge.

Buperenorphine is tricky because it's a partial agonist. If you go in with correct expectations, it's fine. I think people who think it's a miracle pill run into a lot of issues.

At around 4 mg it usually allowed me to function normally, out of withdrawal - trying to increase dose to compensate for psychological cravings was always insane to me - because then I'm just becoming more addicted to an opioid with a long half-life and further going to be miserable, because it's a partial agonist, you never get the heroin type high you'd crave.

The psychological cravings are best dealt with in other ways, like treatment, exercising, volunteering somewhere, recovery groups, etc.

And the first few days are not going to be great, no matter what. So if you try to keep fixing it by taking higher doses, you're just going to wind up more miserable after a few days if your objective isn't to maintain high doses for a long period of time.

With buprenorphine, less is more - and it's not going to be a replacement for heroin. Three days of manageable days, but not perfect, will get you to the fourth day and that is usually when buprenorphine shines.

This can be very difficult for some people, and that's when methadone is exponentially better than Suboxone.
Thinking of switching to ‘done for these reasons. Subs aren’t doing much for the cravings and if I up the sub dose, it really screws my sleep. Keeps me up crazy long.