• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heroin and suboxone

Rocketpower357

Greenlighter
Okay so check it out.
I just want to know if im going to be able to go to work tomorrow.
I have had a heroin habit for a while, but i kicked it a few weeks ago and used suboxone to taper off, i was down to 1/4 of a 8mg pill a day and i went to hang out with my gf and we ended up getting some heroin and i got high and i started using again and living with her.
Well i just started a new job and she kicked me out the house and when she did i got a gram of heroin.
That lasted two days.
Then i got a half gram.
That lasted a day, then i got a half gram again today.

so ive been using now for 6 days straight.
Pretty heavy, smoking heroin, a half gram a day.
I just dont want to be sick.
I want to know how bad my withdrawls will be toMorrow morning.
I have to work at 7am, so im thinking ill wake up at 4:30 and take suboxone, maybe 1/2 a pill and wait 30 minutes, and then take another half, then 30 more minutes, and take another suboxone.

i just want to know how bad the withdrawal is going to be.

when i wake up in the morning im never too sick, i just dont feel great.
Then i smoke and i feel really good.

ive been smoking all day, and i have a .3 left.
Should i just smoke that?
Or what??

im just wondering how bad im going to feel.

i have 6 8mg suboxones to start kicking, should i start the suboxone in the morning or should i try to save the .3 for the morning??
Any input would really help alot

Thank you.
-g

I'd save the .3 for the morning and take the subs the next morning.

I second this. Otherwise tomorrow won't be fun at all, especially considering the high likelihood of precipitated withdrawals.

Better yet, split it half in the morning and half at your lunch break if possible. Then relax for the night and start the Suboxone the next day.

I'll be blunt. Your withdrawal is likely to be a full-force syndrome. Sadly, that's how Kindling works.

Let's focus solely on work. It is anew job and you need to be at your optimum. I highly recommend waking up at least an hour early and/or when the dope fairy casts her Akathisia spell.

Take an extremely small crumb/sliver first. I'm talking .25g at most. Wait 20 minutes. If you dont experience withdrawal, uo the dosage until it is appropriate for you. I think 2mg should he the maximum though, regardless

Dude, my mailbox is open. If you want personalized help with your taper, I'm more than willing to help. We have dozens of these and I really think we can get you through this with your functionality intact.

Keep us posted please!

I second this. Otherwise tomorrow won't be fun at all, especially considering the high likelihood of precipitated withdrawals.

sheesh.
I already started smoking it.
Its only like a .2 now......
I dont know if that will even hold me....
I wish there was a way to tell.
If .5 gets me high pretty much all day long, will .2 be enough to get through my work day??

Save the rest of the heroin for work. If you can’t,

DO NOT take Suboxone before work. Bring the subs to work and take them
In PEAK withdrawals. Try and tough the day out without it.

Or call out. These are your best options. Or get more heroin

sheesh.
I already started smoking it.
Its only like a .2 now......
I dont know if that will even hold me....
I wish there was a way to tell.
If .5 gets me high pretty much all day long, will .2 be enough to get through my work day??
should if you dose as you're walking out the door for work. probably be a bit of a rough night but you'll be fine next morning for work

Yes, no matter how much you want to keep using now - you can even make 0.2 enough to split between a before work and lunch break dose to just stave off withdrawals and function at work.

Anything else, your day will most likely not go well at your new job tomorrow.

Whatever you need to do, save what you have left.

If it's heroin #4, you would be significantly better off by insufflating it versus smoking for work as well, to make it last even longer and get more of the drug into your bloodstream.

Last edited:
Yes, no matter how much you want to keep using now - you can even make 0.2 enough to split between a before work and lunch break dose to just stave off withdrawals and function at work.

If it's heroin #4, you would be significantly better off by insufflating it versus smoking for work as well, to make it last even longer and get more of the drug into your bloodstream.

I cant believe you did that dope after we told you not to!

;) I understand. You're between Iraq and a hard place. I agree though. No more until work.

.1 directly before work

.1 at lunch break

I know the dosages aren't mindblowing, but I bet they are enough to halt vomit, stop sweating and also help you access your creative mind.

Problem solving of anything when I'm high just doesn't jive.

I just bought another .3 for 15$....
Very very high grade black tar heroin....
Like obsidian, hard black rocks, opalescent in the right light, super duper high grade....
This .3 along with my .2 will hold me....

whats heroin #4??
And why would heroin #4 be better if you snort it??

wouldnt this black tar be better if i snort it then??

i have thought to myself that i MUST br degrading it with the heat, when i smoke it...snorting it is better?
I cant find any info about the nasal vs smoked bioavailability of black tar.....

and how long do i have to wait to take the suboxone??

24 hours?

If it's black tar, no, keep smoking it.

Heroin #4 is heroin in salt form (usually white or tan powder) and water soluble - think cocaine hydrochloride. It is meant to be insufflated or IV

Heroin #3 is in base form and not water soluble and has a lower melting point - think crack cocaine. It is meant to be smoked, but can be IV with an acid like citric acid to create the neutralization reaction.

Black tar heroin is processed differently but similar to heroin #3. It's not water soluble, so it can't efficiently absorb into your mucous membranes if you try to sniff it.

I suppose you could theoretically mix the black tar with citric acid and water to convert it back to a salt and spray it into your nose - but for your purposes tomorrow, it's best to just smoke it.

If there is no fentanyl in the heroin, usually 18 hours is a good length of time to avoid precipitated withdrawals. You can always start small the day after tomorrow, see how you feel, then take more if you feel fine in one hour

If it's black tar, no, keep smoking it.

Heroin #4 is heroin in salt form (usually white or tan powder) and water soluble - think cocaine hydrochloride. It is meant to be insufflated or IV

Heroin #3 is in base form and not water soluble and has a lower melting point - think crack cocaine. It is meant to be smoked, but can be IV with an acid like citric acid to create the neutralization reaction.

Black tar heroin is processed differently but similar to heroin #3. It's not water soluble, so it can't efficiently absorb into your mucous membranes if you try to sniff it.
Black tar heroin is certainly water soluble.
I mix it into water and snort it all the time.
In a visene bottle.

and when my bags are all gone i soak them in water and snort that....
And when i smoke i use a dollar bill as a shooter, and when i run outta black, i open up the dollar and its all super coated with resin, like enough to scrape off a bunch.
I either soak the bills and snort it or smoke it.

I just smoke it because it seems to be a stronger but less long acting high

I just bought another .3 for 15$....
Very very high grade black tar heroin....
Like obsidian, hard black rocks, opalescent in the right light, super duper high grade....
This .3 along with my .2 will hold me....

whats heroin #4??
And why would heroin #4 be better if you snort it??

wouldnt this black tar be better if i snort it then??

i have thought to myself that i MUST br degrading it with the heat, when i smoke it...snorting it is better?
I cant find any info about the nasal vs smoked bioavailability of black tar.....

and how long do i have to wait to take the suboxone??

24 hours?
I'd wait 24hrs on the subs

Black tar heroin is certainly water soluble

Every black tar heroin I've ever got has needed citric acid to properly break down. There seems to be a huge variation with black tar heroin with how its produced in that regard to what it's actual pH is. I've heard people say similar things before as you mentioned.

One thing is for sure, I've never had any good experiences trying to sniff black tar heroin.

Every black tar heroin I've ever got has needed citric acid to properly break down. There seems to be a huge variation with black tar heroin with how its produced in that regard to what it's actual pH is. I've heard people say similar things before as you mentioned.

One thing is for sure, I've never had any good experiences trying to sniff black tar heroin.
ime if it dissolves in water it's usually cut with instant coffee. around here anyway

ime if it dissolves in water it's usually cut with instant coffee. around here anyway

That's kind of what I figured when I've heard people say that it was readily water soluble, something cut in the BTH was acidic and brought the pH down - which would require no citric acid and would then be readily water soluble or partially water soluble depending where it lands.

Either that or the BTH here was different, we typically get heroin #4 exclusively so we don't see as much BTH as other parts of the country.

That's kind of what I figured when I've heard people say that it was readily water soluble, something cut in the BTH was acidic and brought the pH down - which would require no citric acid and would then be readily water soluble or partially water soluble depending where it lands.

Either that or the BTH here was different, we typically get heroin #4 exclusively so we don't see as much BTH as other parts of the country.
we only see bth when there's absolutely nothing else around and it's always cut to shit.