European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8th: Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been smoking some Black Domina today, or that's what it was sold to me as. Its pretty nice weed. I watched this vid on youtube earlier, tempted to give it a crack later on

Ha ha HA. Pretty much exactly my thoughts, it's attention seeking bollocks. I'd offer to make the hole in the big joint for him while he made the little one then run away with it and smoke it in the toilet.

Lump of decent moroccan I got last night..... (100g bar stuff)

18123244dbf326221cba51a1f848ed48d6472e20.jpg

Right, serious question here...

Does anyone have any idea if it is feasible to use nicotine as an insecticide on yer weed?

I'm well aware of the practise of soaking fag ends in water for a coupla weeks to produce an organic insecticide, but have any of you fuckers actually used it as a foliar insecticide for yer weed? If so, was it any good? Is it worth me using this method on my outside garden to stop the little fuckers chomping on my weed?

Never actually used it, have heard it can be done.

neem oil diluted works well, wouldn't want to be using it more than a couple of weeks into flower though....

And i tend to use savona (liquid soap) on allotment plants...

Nicotine would likely work, but it's nasty toxic stuff that I wouldn't even use on my non-edible plants.. I'd go with what MM says instead.

What little fuckers are bothering you, in particular?

Caterpillars have been v active this year. Done bad shit to my beautiful begonia.

What little fuckers are bothering you, in particular?

I'm not sure to be honest, I keep finding little holes in the leaves but never any sign of the perpetrators. It's not really a big problem, but it just spoils the look of the plants ya know..

Never actually used it, have heard it can be done.

neem oil diluted works well, wouldn't want to be using it more than a couple of weeks into flower though....

And i tend to use savona (liquid soap) on allotment plants...

Cheers MM. Actually, now you mention it, my Dad used to swear by a dilute Fairy Liquid solution to keep the aphids off his tomatoes, so I think I'll give that a go...

Go very dilute and bear in mind that although that will do an excellent job of bursting the existing pests it isn't a repellent. You can add crushed garlic and chilli to make it more effective. Also, don't do it too far into flower.

Go very dilute and bear in mind that although that will do an excellent job of bursting the existing pests it isn't a repellent. You can add crushed garlic and chilli to make it more effective. Also, don't do it too far into flower.

Thanks mate, good advice..

Oh yeah, strain it if you've added crushed garlic and chilli or 1) you'll clog your sprayer and 2) you'll leave particles of nicely broken-down veg matter all over the plants which might get quite deep into the buds and rot with non-hilarious consequences.

this sounds pretty foolproof: http://www.vegetablegardener.com/item/7076/garlic-and-chile-insecticidal-soap-spray

Thanks again :) I'm deffo gonna try this (if I can resist eating all the garlic & peppers that is). Regarding aphids, my apple tree is absolutely covered in aphids, but only along the growing tips. However, they're not doing any damage and It's fascinating to watch all the ants herding them as if they were cows (they milk them for their honeydew or something)

Yeah I think the aphids can pierce the growing tips with their mouthparts more easily as the skin is softer on the new shoots, and I suppose that the phloem or whatever they drink from is closer to the surface there too. I have a hawthorn which is infested but doesn't matter and it's so cool looking at the ants doing exactly what you say. There's a constant stream of ants up and down it, guarding the aphids and tickling them til they excrete their precious honeydew. Clever fuckers. I love ants, really love them.

Thanks, ants!

Thants!

NSFW:
Really though, I want THESE ants to build igloo for me

thants.png

Status
Not open for further replies.