Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8th: Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

i against i

Bluelighter
Henry 1/8th: Version 3 ( exclusive dubplate special)

been getting pretty good stuff smoking all the time again, i've only been on and off the past year but before that was 24/7. my tolerance is fucking jacked again! fuckssake. smoke a big spliff of some nice shit i've been getting, buzzed for 20 min or some shit. last night i saw my mate and we shared a spliff, they were stoned as fuck and got munchies real bad (they've stopped smoking for a bit) and i smoked another 5 or 6 spliffs by myself.

annoying.

Last edited:
Right fuck this. I've not had a joint in days. This hasn't happened for nearly 10 years. Turns out I never threw away that mocket "hash" that I've had sitting in a drawer for over a year, so I'm going to have an attempt at smoking it. It truly is disgusting though. Makes the worst soapbar seem like temple ball. I'll be taking a full snout outside with me as well, as chances are the joint will get flung away after 2 draws. Can't see it possibly even getting me stoned if I can smoke it, so I'll drop two blues first, then I can at least pretend the tiredness from the blues is like being stoned. Placebo of sorts.

I need to try though. Before I go fucking insane.

Have you thought about synthetics mate? They're obviously not the real deal, and a bit dodgy, but they're cheap as fuck and they might keep you from going loopy.

Na, too much hassle, when I've tried them before I thought they were awful. Obviously others might be better but it would still be Wednesday by the earliest before I got them & I'm going to Amsterdam on Friday anyway. So I'd rather go on the scrounge or just cold turkey it till then.

Nah fuck it, there's light at the end of the tunnel, 4 days from now you'll be smoking the highest of grades, I'm sure you can manage until then.

Exactly. Prolly be the following weekend till I can hook up a bit though. So I'll need to figure out a way of making Amsterdam hash/grass appear in Scotland for the days in between :sus:

I think they do at Schipol, don't they? I don't know for sure but I don't think they've advanced the scanners to the point where they can read your mind.

I was only in transfer at Schipol, never went out of the airport, I always went to Amsterdam by car, never got searched on the way back, never had anything anyway, too paranoid.

schnipol do have the full scanners, but they didnt stop a tiny bit of pollen being brought through! :D
when i got through, my shoes were glowing red on the screen, he tapped them twice with his hands and i was good to go, i wouldnt worry much about them

I haven't been through Schipol for a couple of years. Swallowing stuff is a load of unnecessary drama anyway, it can get stuck for way longer than you'd think.

Nothing will be going inside me for the flight home lol. I'm not eating something to spew up later or poking something up my bum for the sake of a few joints.

Oh you sweet, innocent boy.

...not to mention hopeless as a potential bulimic. Not to trivialise eating disorders. I once had a girlfriend who was such a terrible cook that I'd dutifully eat her meals, then have to discretely purge or suffer agonising indigestion all night that made sex impossible. She thought it a little odd that I brushed my teeth and used mouthwash immediately after every meal at her place, but I don't think she ever twigged to the reasons.

As to Henry - having moved cities a while back, I've made contacts for pharms and hard stuff, but none for weed, and what seems to go around up here is the same pricey, anxiety-inducing skunk that I smoked a half to an oz of for years back in London, resulting in a huge waste of time and money. Still, I crave old-fashioned Thai and decent hash constantly, and as I just posted in another thread, would probably use opiates far less frequently if my sources of them hadn't vanished. It was a cruel, tantalising experience to find a supplier of cheap, mild and clear-headed Thai early this year (as a friend said, sniffing a bag, 'that's the smell of lovely summer nights') , place a few orders for less than half the price of equivalent weights of skunk, only to have him vanish, presumed busted, poor guy. I'm full of diaz, gabapentin and a little H: just one joint of that Thai would subtly raise the high to near-perfection.

Was toking my flight box there and it was just working shite, had to just stick it in a pipe. Really need to get new batteries for it or its basically useless.

Got some nice grass yesterday, but there hasn't been too much about lately compared to a few weeks even back.

A dealer in a coffeeshop once told me "I go to vishit my shishter in Liverpool a few timesh a year, half an ouncshe in my pocket every time, no problemsh".

I came back from Amsterdam by coach and ferry as a long-haired, obviously wasted 18-year old, on a technically invalid passport, as the immigration officer pointed out I hadn't signed it. But they waved me through, and onto the coach back to London. The next day, unpacking, I found I'd accidentally brought home a gram each of Hawain sensi, Moroccan black and Thai. I'd just been so fucked that I completely forgot about them: my travelling companion had bailed at the last moment, after a car accident (no injuries, but he had to make a court appearance), and I was shy, travelling on my own, so I did nothing for three days but smoke in Cafes, eat blocks of hash, satisfy the munchies in the nearest Mickey D's (hey, I was eighteen), go back to the youth hostel and pass out. I'd never have smuggled intentionally - and am sure that if I'd known it was there, my anxiety would have been visible enough to ensure a search. They'd probably just have cautioned me, but I learned a valuable lesson - unless you're going to take the risk and are willing to face the penalties (and I suspect sniffer dogs are much more common now at Dover, this was 19 years ago), check your luggage carefully before leaving Holland. It's not worth getting a criminal record for a few grams of bud and solid...though it was nice to have an alternative, briefly, to shitty Central London ten draws that were a teenth at best.

Now it would be nice to have even those back: when I left London earlier this year, my choices were limited to travelling through the frequently sniffer-policed Clapham Junction station for pricey hydro strains (up to £200 an Oz for the highest grade stuff), or the lazy, local delivery option of £20 draws that were decent quality, but 1.5 - 2 grams at best. No wonder so many people are smoking pure synthetic cannibinoids or incense blends: even at headshops, they work out cheaper. Lacking sources up here, I've sometimes given into temptation and bought what I think is an AM-series blend - 15 minutes of skunked-out trippiness, then a half hour or so of a fuzzy and sedated stone, followed by a foggy, confused baseline. I can tell that it's toxic as fuck, and it's so short-acting that it's impossible to resist the urge to redose, but tolerance builds very quickly and you smoke to ever-diminishing returns. Now, after the 'Annihilation' warnings, which seem to have some basis in fact, I think I'm boycotting blends on general principle, leaving me with nothing green to smoke at all (sniff). For the first time in about 20 years, I'd actually come up negative on a tox screen for cannabis. I'm ashamed.

And going to the 'dam at the earliest opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.