European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8th: Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you live in some shithole block of bedsits where it's known the residents have shared access to mailboxes, or one shared box, and the residents are known to be thieving unwashed J.Kyle guest types (whose flats smell of nappies and ketchup) then you'll probably be asked for ID.

I get asked for ID any time i collect anything, must look a bit jezer kyle.

Got some lovely kush at the moment, bone dry stinking buds. Proper sit you down shit, no good for day smokes. £200 so not too bad.

if you keep getting asked for ID, don't bother going down to collect it if your ID doesn't match.

Just phone the number and ASK FOR REDELIVERY.

current stash:

Amnesia Haze (the original rotterdam clone)
Sweet Tooth x Amnesia Haze
Casey Jones (= Sour Diesel x Trainwreck)
Super Silver Haze (a bubblegummy phenotype)

Mt. Cook
Northern Lights x Silver Pearl (the "Katsu cut")

And still very chuffed with my vaporizer (arizer Q). It has entirely replaced spliffs for me. I've used it for more than 150 grams in a few months. Sometimes I sprinkle some nicotine dissolved in PG on top of an indica, and then vape it at high temps (210+ C): this makes the stoning effect nearly indistinguishable from a regular joint, for me.

do any of you regular smokers develop a sort of morning sickness once you stop smoking after daily use for weeks? Me and a friend were talking about it and i wondered if it is common or is it completely unrelated. It feels as if i need to throw up in the morning and i have no appetite until usually after lunch time. Its maybe because cannabinoids regulate appetite so much that once your body doesn't have weed it cant yet produce the right chemicals to stimulate appetite naturally.

After use "for weeks"? No, I won't be throwing up in the morning then. Stopping after a few YEARS of daily use will decrease my appetite (a bit), but that's definitely one of the less disruptive effects.

Doesn't sound very typical to me.

tbh I can't remember how long I was daily toking but im sure it was a least at few weeks of heavy smoking and before that it was nearly everyday. I suppose its different from person to person as with any drug.

current stash:

Have Amnesia Haze meself at the moment.

<3 Casey Jones tho! %)

Some of that CJ in the bowl right now. At first I thought it was another Diesel-y strain, didn't expect much, just some grapefruity fluffy buds, with a light & clear kind of high.
Turns out to be trippy as fck though! Much weirder effects than the average Diesel, good lookin layered calyxes, sticky, and with the most incredible earthy/citrus taste. A+

I have to be careful not to have too much of this Amnesia: something about its cannabinoid profile makes it very powerful (also if I already have a high tolerance to other strains, cuts right through it!) but after a week or two/three of just Amnesia, I'll start to have more-than-average burnout type demotivation.

current stash:

Mt. Cook
Northern Lights x Silver Pearl (the "Katsu cut")

And still very chuffed with my vaporizer (arizer Q). It has entirely replaced spliffs for me. I've used it for more than 150 grams in a few months. Sometimes I sprinkle some nicotine dissolved in PG on top of an indica, and then vape it at high temps (210+ C): this makes the stoning effect nearly indistinguishable from a regular joint, for me.

you've got a nice haul there, amnesia haze and super silver haze are among my favourite smokes when i was smoking. although i went threw a phase of growing both & nothing else at 1 point.

Hf9e0Bg.jpg

this is what im saying tonight..

blueberry - smells good tastes good.

not best or strongest buds ive ever bought but i know im gona be puree kicking into the early hours

Last edited:
Hf9e0Bg.jpg

this is what im saying tonight..

blueberry - smells good tastes good.

not best or strongest buds ive ever bought but i know im gona be puree kicking into the early hours

cant go wrong with a bit of blueberry! Only downfall is the taste seems to vanish after a fair few smokes of it, even with the tastiest blueberry. thats my opinion anyway

Blueberry taste doesn't vanish for me! My main gripe with it is that it's not very strong, and not very heady... mostly just a pleasant bodybuzz. Gotta say that the Blueberry around here looks very different from that pic tho. Larger denser buds with more hair and a different calyx structure (thinking of the most famous blueberry cut around here (DJ Short cut))

Must just be my taste buds! And im guessing you like the couch locked effect more than the body buzz?

Blueberry is tasty, but has only a relatively light couchlock/bodybuzz (CBN) effect, and not much else. It has its place and time, but I generally go for something more "full spectrum" that has more heady effects aswell.

I agree, that really doesn't look like blueberry, but I haven't grown a blueberry for 12 years or so...

I thought it was quite a good smoke to start with, but after a crop of it found it pretty samey bogstandard hybrid smoke....

blueberry is probably my sixth favourite strain. its always pleasant and never has been too much. a great comedowney strain. dont know what u are talking about those buds are pretty large and dense ? my room smells like blueberries in the forest its nice.

skunk nowadays makes me spin out. it feels like my head been knocked about a tin can for about 10 minutes and then im just monged, and not nicely monged. idk maybe im getting old

Ahhhh this tempts me soo much. i shouldnt really be blazing... although i do gots some nice kush around me! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.