• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

not cheese mickey, cheesel :) its near impossible to get the legit cheese strain now, has been for years and most stuff passed on/sold to the public as it really isnt the real deal, older smokers im sure will support that, hence why that stuff is cheesel, a crossed strain, a mate had big budda cheese the other week that was nice and had a strong dank smell

Had some new critical kush last night and some outdoor stuff, really liked the outdoor stuff, easy on the brain, no racing thoughts, just mild and very strong body high, must be an indica-heavy hybrid I suppose.

Congrats to my brothers and sisters in Colorado. Hopefully this will become a catalyst for change elsewhere.

I noticed the contam weed is still doing the rounds in my old town ha, practically everyone is smoking it. Naked eye cant tell its sprayed but its got some sticky coating on it when it drys it shrivels up weird. Cant believe they think its legit high grade its been going on for 3 years now this same type of spray.

Edit- They even had the cheek to call it jack flash hahaha

Last edited:
Man do we all have to go "USA USA" now? Hope not.

Go Colorado in your strange corporate way though.

08fab7504e6701315a22001dd8b71c47

£330 an oz for mid-prem people offering here. 1.3 if even for 20, what the fuck is going on. Not even bothering.

Fuck all that when I "have" to buy on the rare occasion I can get 2.1 2.2 of so called high grade for £20 and even that feels like I'm having my pants pulled down!!

^ Nope lol. I'm currently paying ~£110 for a half. Which is a good price these days for good quality weed.

Not bad, I have been known to pay 280 an ounce, but that was when times were very, very lean! About 180 is the average now, but the shit is superb, very sticky, very strong! The stronger the herb, the less I smoke, the less I smoke, the less I spend!

My town seems immune to the ridiculous weed prices, my main guys got £135 ozs of ok stuff, £170 for excellent stuff. When I've had to buy from towns around me it's all 1.3 20s and £240 on the oz... I'm not complaining =D

Its a season thing here I find, most of the time theres shit, but when the good stuff comes about it's top notch quality bud at cheaper than normal prices. May as well just start toking less and waiting for those times as it just becoming expensive now. Having said that smoked 3 pipes of hash tonight so off to good start!

Surprised you cant get any in Ireland Bob Funkhouse so much land and grow space in that wee place! From what I gather to those I've met from there at festivals etc.

Well I'm currently paying nothing for nothing cos I can't fookin get any atm :(

....not sourcing or owt btw
Ugh, same here, have avoided whingeing about it because I don't want to get told off for sounding saucey. (Which I'm not, wouldn't consider buying owt through a forum.)

I guess a bit of abstinence might do us good, eh? 8)

Not bad, I have been known to pay 280 an ounce, but that was when times were very, very lean! About 180 is the average now, but the shit is superb, very sticky, very strong! The stronger the herb, the less I smoke, the less I smoke, the less I spend!

Agreed, quality > quantity. I can make an 8th of good bud last a week with bongs

Also really miss being able to get good resin :(

I know green is better but I still miss it sometimes.

thats the bugger these days most of the hash going round is fake or its laced to hell with noids then the good stuff is stupid prices like £40 for a gram

sorry for the double posting

it was all soap bar at one point out here £30 for an oz was the going rate a few years ago now its all pollom or whatever they call it and thats just cleaned up soap bar cut with noids ive found