• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Oh FFS. Yes you can complain. You're being used and abused, don't be compliant.

No need for complaint at all shm, nobody being used or abused here

This was in my top 5 smokes of a long smoking career, as long as yours in fact, much of it with decent contacts.

Other friends of mine were sayin similar, "£60 an eighth? fuck that" and so on

Well the news is that 0.1g (under £2 worth) would have me totally stoned for hours, not only stoned, but blissfully high euphoria.

Bargain imo

Never mind the moon, I was already on Pluto!

I've been absolutely tanning the weed these past few days. Picked up a half on Friday, which can usually last me up to 3 weeks, and I doubt it'll last me till this Friday. Might just need to get some more =D

I've only ever had hash when in Holland. It's just not worth smoking the stuff that's widely available around these parts. Plastic, boot polish and henna . No thanks 8)

I've been a daily smoker for years now, but have totally gone off the stuff recently, last quarter I bought has lasted me a good couple of weeks, and still got a good couple of grams left. Hope it lasts, I feel rich :)

£330 an oz for mid-prem people offering here. 1.3 if even for 20, what the fuck is going on. Not even bothering.

Pure greed springs to mind, as others have said £160-£220 depending who you know around this area.

I had a long break but have started smoking again over the christmas period started on a stash which i had left over from a previous grow which has lasted me good. although i had'nt been caining it like i used to - once over id get up n be stoned all day. Prefer just a nice smoke on a night time now, get more done during the day

Been getting some really nice sour diesel recently, more expensive than I'd like to pay but you don't need much

Whoa, looks like everyone has quit smoking weed?! or is there a different thread?

Picked up some absolutely beautiful weed yesterday, Strain called Biodiesel, a cross of Sensi Star and Sour Diesel

Fk5Ett9.jpg

Recently got some absolutely amazing hash too, 1st sieve 00, cost a fair bit but was the cleanest most potent hash I think I've ever smoked, piece at the bottom is actually pakistani maroc grown in ketama

8KHh9LL.jpg

And finally a bit of amnesia x great white shark, Really stinky crystally stuff!

WcFIY8T.jpg

Anyone else been getting anything nice?

Edit: Also got some beautiful blueberry x unknown haze, was a mates crop, really really nice!

GTz2MQ5.jpg

Last edited:
I fucking love smoking weed again. Stupid fast how tolerance builds up tho, even after not really smoking it since last June. Last week I was docking the joint out and pocketing it after less than a third and it'd last a day and now it's settled down to an entire joint in one go and a kind of pleasant mong-y stupid feeling like I've missed. Finally got a good dealer too, after mine did one. Fuck knows what strains we're smoking but it's nice. Just really really stone-y. Ending up laying down watching lava lamps kinda high.

I fucking love smoking weed again. Stupid fast how tolerance builds up tho, even after not really smoking it since last June. Last week I was docking the joint out and pocketing it after less than a third and it'd last a day and now it's settled down to an entire joint in one go and a kind of pleasant mong-y stupid feeling like I've missed. Finally got a good dealer too, after mine did one. Fuck knows what strains we're smoking but it's nice. Just really really stone-y. Ending up laying down watching lava lamps kinda high.

Hahaha yea, that's the sorta high this biodiesel is giving me, watching the same episode of sopranos 3 times in a row and not even noticing lol

Yeah haha exactly that. I think we watched one music DVD like three times over. I love it but it fucks with my memory

been spoilt for choice lately. had some lovely white cheese a few days ago but ran out last night. Today is probably the first day in months that i haven't had a smoke. Don't know what to be at!?

BCF that hash looks delicious! had some nice blonde moroccan stuff recently which was a nice change from all the high grade, lasts longer too.

That Biodiesel looks good. I was getting Sensi Star pretty regularly for a while there. Nice weed.

I'm about to go a trek to get some in about half an hour. New dealer's got some good shit. Got some good Northern Lights off him recently, fuck knows what he'll have in tonight, it's always a different strain.

Ooo, Northern Lights is one that's still on my to-do list. Nice!

Have lately been enjoying some fairly decent Bubblegum, though have been mostly nomming edibles lately due to proximity of parents.

It was really good, fucking covered in crystal. My weed guy said this new stuff I've just picked up is called Chem Dog. He said it's B-Real's strain.

"Cypress Hill shit" haha.

I dunno about that but whatever it is it's pretty fucking good. Also had Lemon Haze but I this stuff seemed better.

Ooo, Northern Lights is one that's still on my to-do list. Nice!

On my first trip to Amsterdam I stepped straight out of the train station with my mate and bounced into Central coffeeshop. The fella behind the bar opened up this wooden book jobby and I spotted this lovely dense looking perfectly trimmed bud. 1g of Northern Lights. Possibly the best bit of ganj ive ever smoked. (the occasion might have clouded my judgement though ;) )

I rarely smoke weed these days, I get blitzo'd of 4/5 tokes.

i had some great stuff past few days but stash is depleting fast as usual :\

there was some sativa type bud around that kept raising my BP and was giving me heart palps, not a massive fan of that stuff as its hard to get to sleep with it, <3 indicas

Looks like I'm gunna have to ressurect this thread all on me lonesome... wish me lungs goodluck!

Headband707 X Sour Kush (cantelope cut)
BoXVwN0.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like I'm gunna have to ressurect this thread all on me lonesome... wish me lungs goodluck!

No kidding, wasn't that you who had to stop smoking because of COPD?
I was in a similar boat (was born with chronic astma, developed COPD after smoking for years) but switched to edibles/vapor/exercise about six years ago. I have no problem with the occasional joint on top of my vapor diet now, especially if the green is well flushed and cured.