• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Henry 1/8 Episode 4: A New Dope

Wasn't really sure where to post this but I figured here would be the best place. Not even sure why I'm posting it but I like watching bong rip videos on youtube so decided to make my own! =D Smokin some amnesia haze! %) .........

View My Video

I made a tincture with vegetable glycerin and a gram of some pretty average quality weed. It works in my e-cig and after licking the remains from the cup i made it in I was really baked for about 4 hours. I think i might try another batch using nicer weed and heating it at a lower temp as the first batch tasted a bit burnt.

Fathead after fathead after fathead of this hazey goodness along with plenty beer = perfect sunday :)

o0e6.jpg

50/50 baccy : weed in either blue rizla L shape set up or silver rizla my spliffs you can feel the effects from like 3 drags of the joing get about 5 joints a gram the weed is absolute prime too. Goes down excellent with a couple benzos and a few beers..... Lush %)

Baccys alright in a 'joint'. Well the weed I get anyway. You only need a tiny winy little bit . Its so much stronger than most stuff :)x

^Fucking hell man way too much baccy

lol, I don't understand the whole baccy thing. I used to do it when I was a teenager, but we were all so unhealthy (chronic coughs, chest pains galore). I smoke pure green joints now and they do burn fine. A couple of my friends though aren't even into pure joints now, they've all moved onto vaporizers. Which are in fairness, pretty amazing.

Aye, I don't smoke any tobacco either.

I want a Pax vape but they don't ship to the UK (plus they're not cheap).. Am wondering if the 'replica' ones on ebay are likely to break quickly or kill me if they're Chinese knock-offs. Ponder.

lol, I don't understand the whole baccy thing. I used to do it when I was a teenager, but we were all so unhealthy (chronic coughs, chest pains galore). I smoke pure green joints now and they do burn fine. A couple of my friends though aren't even into pure joints now, they've all moved onto vaporizers. Which are in fairness, pretty amazing.

I hate baccy spliffs, for me a little bit is okay to make it burn better and I honestly like the taste of the mix, but it has to be a little bit, not like smoking a fag plus weed, some of my mates put way too much, I really don't like that.

All about Spain for cheap high quality stuff. Prices there are cheaper than UK prices 10 years ago.

i don't smoke tobacco anymore but cannabis and tobacco do work well together, and i still smoke it when indulging.

lets post pictures of our dicks just to be sure who is the snoopest

very clever hx_

I'd get a pin, though. I don't think you want to be breathing the fumes from a burning resistor. I've just been reading up on the materials used now. It is probably carbon, ceramic and epoxy. If the epoxy is hardened then the hardener is likely to emit toxic, possibly carcoinogenic, fumes. Yahoo Answers says "burning resistors ... could release nickle chromium, tantalum nitride, ruthenium dioxide, lead oxide and a whole slew of other nasty stuff". Yeah I know, that's yahoo answers and not to be trusted. Typical operating temperature is well below that of your burning hash, although you probably know this is already if you have resistors in your pocket!

Haha yeah it probably wasn't the best idea but I couldn't find a pin, had an idea to use some headers soldered down onto protoboard but then realised my solder has lead in it...

Anyway, heated the leg of it to red hot first to make sure that the resistor didn't start smoking, they're carbon film so they're rated up to 155C, the actual resistor bit just acted as a counterweight really, legs are made of (non stainless) steel so that ain't too bad. Still I probably ought to try and find a brass pin.

Resistor_metal_film_0_5_W_1_82_R.jpg

been spoilt for choice recently, proper strains too, amnesia haze - ice - mango kush - sweet cheese - pure power plant, its incredible, bit pricey but its nice to have something quality instead of standard damp gear!

this is some beautiful cheesel that has been making the rounds
NSFW:
1620576.jpg