• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!!Tramadol

^ With proper education theres nothing wrong with him using opiates, # but he should knoe about serotinin syndrom, another reason why he shouldnt use more than 2 days in a row. Also forestman i remember before tram having a body rush when peaking from taking 200mg or so at once, that will be something to look forward to. It almost seems pretty wasteful to space out dosages, except don't expect a 14 hour all day high because tram lasts for about 7 hours

Tramadol is actually the one opioid you don't want to take all at once. Because it's metabolite (O-desmethyltramadol) is actually the stronger opioid, Tramadol is more effective to be taken in separate doses. You want to stack, for example take 100 mg then half hour later take 50 mg then another half hour later take another 50 mg. Thus taking 200 mg this way if stronger/more effective than just taking it all at once

OP--However, you're 16. You should not be taking Tramadol every day. Crushes/rejection is part of high school. So are tests and such. And in 10 years you will look back and realize how trivial these situations are, though it seems so important now. So don't screw up your life before you have a chance to actually start one. This is a time to find yourself --discover who you are and what you want to do in life--not just numb everything now.

She is so beautiful.. That's why.

bro i just read everything above and yes opiates are aweseome if done safely , do your research before trying a new drug .
and as for giving your all your heart to a girl that treats you like a bag of dog shit , and uses you . come on man you can do better then that ,no guy deserves to be in that type of ''relationship'' . i say fuck her off and find yourself a girl that treats you with respect and loves you back . i wouldnt keep her for another second she dont deserve you bro , just my 2 cents

bro i just read everything above and yes opiates are aweseome if done safely , do your research before trying a new drug .
and as for giving your all your heart to a girl that treats you like a bag of dog shit , and uses you . come on man you can do better then that ,no guy deserves to be in that type of ''relationship'' . i say fuck her off and find yourself a girl that treats you with respect and loves you back . i wouldnt keep her for another second she dont deserve you bro , just my 2 cents

Where do I find a girl that treats me with love and respect?

FORESTMAN4:

Most people on here who have the same experience with Tramadol have the worst withdrawal symptoms ever experienced with any drug. I know exactly how you feel. Did T for 4 years straight for legitimate pain management. Reached max tolerance and had to come off of it. My advice is taper and use kratom. Go through these threads.. look at anyone that had an amazing reaction to T .. the withdrawal is insane.
Some people are lucky and never feel this drug...

Look, I have tried to find people who cared about me, falling in love is the biggest mistake.

No girl seems to love me, honestly I swear the only thing that would make me quit drugs is a girl who would car for me, I don't care about sex, If I wanted sex I would've gotten countless whore's but no, I want to stay a virgin, for the girl who will hopefully find me, I just want a girl and give her everything.

What do I do.
300 emails later and she hasn't replied.

You are basing your self-worth on this girl. Forget her and there are lots of places to meet new people. But you can't use drugs as a crutch to soothe your broken heart. Are you still in school? That's a good place to start. You sound like an intelligent young man. You don't want to end up hooked on drugs. You deserve so much better in life.

p.s. Discussion of your love life would be better suited for the Sex, Love and Relationships forum.