• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!!Tramadol

forestman4

Bluelighter
So I've been using Tramadol for 3 days, I just can't resist them!! They're amazing. I have a lot of depression because of my love failures and a lot of stress because of upcoming exams.

And I just feel like tramadol completely destroys my depression and remove stress. Honestly Ithink helps mensure concentrate..

The problem is I just started 3 days ago. Took 250 mg, 150 mg first, 50 mg 30min later and 50 mg 30min later respectively.

And I've done this dose 3 times consequently. I'm literally addicted to it in 3 days of use?!! It's amazing. But I'm super scared I'm going to build a tolerance and it's going to become a useless drug that does nothing... but gives me withdrawal symptoms of I try to give up...

How to prevent this from happening??

Just a few information, I want to define my question here.
I don't mind getting addicted. I can deal with any physical withdrawal symptoms.

I just like how tramadol removes depression and reduces stress, it beats benzos and codeine by a million times, but I don't want to build a tolerance. I want to use it for a long time. How do I achieve this?

You cannot. If you start taking it regularly, one of first things you will lose is the antidepressant effect you like. At least that was like that in my case. Not sure why would you want to take it every day, because if dosed properly (in my case it was at least 150 mg IIRC) one feels desired effect (Not opioid one) the day after. So I always felt great for two days after taking T. I am not talking about PR/SR tablets! These are evil.
You best bet would be to use it not more than 2 times per week. As soon as you start taking them every day, you will lose everything you liked! Part of it will can be achieved by raising the dosage, but this is very short lived. Soon you will hit amounts where you risk seizures, or serotonine syndrom or who knows? T messes your body chem like crazy. Endomorphines, Serotonine, Noradrenaline, and especially the last one, and the one before are not to be messed with!

Be careful with Tramadol. If you take too high a dose it can cause seizures. Just wanted to warn you.

^Kudos for the mention of seizure potential. I believe anything over 300mg is discouraged, but I don't have a lot of personal experience with Tramadol.

Forestman4, you're going down a road many of us have gone down. A road which leads to addiction and dependence. You've obviously taken a liking to Opioids. You say they take away your anxiety and depression, make you more focused etc. In short, they make you "better" right? Naturally you want to feel "better" all the time because the real world is cold, harsh and painful.

The attitude of wanting to be under the influence of a drug constantly is what leads to dependence and addiction. The psychological aspect of your addiction is already formed. The more you use, the more you are going to reinforce it. Nobody wants to see you become addicted. There are people who use Opioids chronically, recreationally without issue, but these instances are few and far between. Most, including myself, can't handle it.

In short, there's no practical way to use Opioids every day without becoming dependent, addicted and eventually, broken.

I don't understand? I don't have any effects after 11 hours of tramadol.. what do u mean by PR/SR tablets?

Mine is 50 mg capsules. ..

^Kudos for the mention of seizure potential. I believe anything over 300mg is discouraged, but I don't have a lot of personal experience with Tramadol.

Forestman4, you're going down a road many of us have gone down. A road which leads to addiction and dependence. You've obviously taken a liking to Opioids. You say they take away your anxiety and depression, make you more focused etc. In short, they make you "better" right? Naturally you want to feel "better" all the time because the real world is cold, harsh and painful.

The attitude of wanting to be under the influence of a drug constantly is what leads to dependence and addiction. The psychological aspect of your addiction is already formed. The more you use, the more you are going to reinforce it. Nobody wants to see you become addicted. There are people who use Opioids chronically, recreationally without issue, but these instances are few and far between. Most, including myself, can't handle it.

In short, there's no practical way to use Opioids every day without becoming dependent, addicted and eventually, broken.

Well I doubt if I will become dependence nt on it.. Ivery never been addicted to anything... I have been smoking since 12, and now I'm 16. And I can easily quit for 2 months before smoking again..

Besides I can always try buperenophine or morphine..

This would be my 4th day of continously use. Just dosed 300mg.. I'll take a break.

Gosh I love tramadol.

What is a break to u? I would put at least 4 days till ur next dose. The constipation must suck too. Also u say u can deal eith the withdrawals... Tramidol causes seizures when withdrawaling im pretty sure u cant "deal" with a seizure.u also say u havent tried morphine... It will most likely be your favorite opiate if u like to nod. And diamorphine has less side affects like naseua

Yea I'll take a week. I just like opiates man.. I'm love with Tramadol. I have lots of problems in my life. I'm very rich so I can get whatever I want although I haven't tried to get illegal drugs like weed cause I don't know how to get dealers.

I'm just a rich kid set for life who had no love from anyone and the only girl I loved treats me like dog shit.

I just feel like tramadol loves me back you know. Thats destroys my depression. I'm really euphoric right now.. and thinking about that girl will usually sweep me into tears but for some reason thinking about her makes me happy now... and what's the deal with the constipation? I have none...

Yea I'll take a week. I just like opiates man.. I'm love with Tramadol. I have lots of problems in my life. I'm very rich so I can get whatever I want although I haven't tried to get illegal drugs like weed cause I don't know how to get dealers.

I'm just a rich kid set for life who had no love from anyone and the only girl I loved treats me like dog shit.

I just feel like tramadol loves me back you know. Thats destroys my depression. I'm really euphoric right now.. and thinking about that girl will usually sweep me into tears but for some reason thinking about her makes me happy now... and what's the deal with the constipation? I have none...
Make sure to be shitting normally because it can cause constipation. I feel u besides for marijuanna opiates are definetly my favorite drug all around. But i kind of feel like if u do opiates first u womt truley appreciate cannabis and the small amount of euphoria it provides. By the way i always take my tramidol witj hydroxyzine and if i dont have that diphenhydramine. 25-50mgs of hydroxyzine really increases the nods. Are u able to nod from the dose ur taking already by itself?

Hydroxyxine and benedryl are antihistamines that help with itching u get. Also it helps with naseua. Even if u havent noticed it its a sideeffect for all opiates and hydroxyxine antihistamines help. Also they potenate the tram making it feel better and nods are when u sort of "fall asleep" usually while sitting down. U might just wake up all of the sudden. And it doesnt feel like ur tired its more like daydreaming and theres almost always dreams when i nod. Next time u take ur tram in a week (espexially since u take it at 4 in afternoon) after 2 or so hours get reladed and close your eyes and ull see what i mean. U wont fall asleep because ur sitting up. Lastly take all the tram u take at once bro the euphoria will be MUCH more intense and the high.

Okay I'll follow your advice
But I've never nodded and next time I'll take all the tramadol in one shot.

I new you are a fucked up teen... Fell sorry for you, really. Would like to help, but... I have no idea how to reach someone of your age. Hormones, total lack of life experience... and I remember how was it in my case : )
What you say about addiction, is b/c you have 0 experience, or knowledge about it. You compare cigarets with T? You play with the chemistry of your body on totally different level! You mess with some of most important stuff (hormones and neurotransmitters) which influence our mood, happiness, and much more! Endomorphines (our natural opiates) are involved in stuff from pain management to breathing or digestion, than you have serotonine, and noradrenaline.

Maybe try reading a bit about stuff you mess with (beside issues caused by classical opioid addiction.): Noradrenaline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norepinephrine, Serotonin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin–norepinephrine_reuptake_inhibitor

If you continue few days more, you will end up addicted! It won't be fun.

There are other stuff you can do to fix your situation. You say no one cares about you. First is probably not true. You have parents, no? Further, why not looking for people who will care about you? Or why wouldn't you find someone you will care for? A small tip, find someone who is really in need, and help him/her, and you have a friend for life.

I agree with above but please don't go dragging some poor vulnerable soul down in to the hole you've decided to start paddling in.

^ With proper education theres nothing wrong with him using opiates, # but he should knoe about serotinin syndrom, another reason why he shouldnt use more than 2 days in a row. Also forestman i remember before tram having a body rush when peaking from taking 200mg or so at once, that will be something to look forward to. It almost seems pretty wasteful to space out dosages, except don't expect a 14 hour all day high because tram lasts for about 7 hours

Some great advice by previous posters. Tramadol always made me jittery and increased my anxiety. I wish my worries were just exams and abreak up with some college girl, oh to be young. Just some friendly advice it appears that the break up in your exams are putting some stress and anxiety in your life but try to deal with the stress and anxiety in a different way than using drugs my friend, you don't want to go down that road.

Look, I have tried to find people who cared about me, falling in love is the biggest mistake I did which what made me go from 2 cigarettes a week to 6 day, then to alcohol, then to DXM, then codeine, then tramadol, and I'm not going to do bupe. I'm happy as it is. Tramadol lasts me for days, I'm not joking, 250 mg at 2.00 in the morning lasts till 2.0p the next day.the capsules slowly release the trams and because it's low dose it releases high quantities at a constant pace, which gives me a mild euphoric feeling that lasts for days.

I've sent her mails. Im so rich I can afford all the drug habits in the world, I would've quit cigarettes if she loved me, my dad stole a bunch of my moms money and left. My mom has a relationship with another guy who hates me. My grand ma is the one who loves me but facing the fact I'm hoping she lives, and I love her but she's going to die soon. I'll have no one to care for me, even though I love my family, I have a sports bike and I'm without license,my cops can't say shit because my parents are powerfull. I take my cousins sisters I lend the money and they finally abandon me.

No girl seems to love me, honestly I swear the only thing that would make me quit drugs is a girl who would car for me, I don't care about sex, If I wanted sex I would've gotten countless whore's but no, I want to stay a virgin, for the girl who will hopefully find me, I just want a girl and give her everything. As long asshe gives me her femininity to me.

Tramadol and cigarettes are the only thing i have before I jump of a bridge. My mom just comes to me and tells me to sign a paper that would have 15 mill on my name.. to get rid of tax and tells me it's all mine once I become 18.

What do I do at this point, it's easy for you guys to sat quit and go to school. This is my 5th day on constant tramadol I'm shaking like a leaf. And I'm feeling good. I've spent more than a year loving and still loving the same girl who treats me like shit, used my money and says she's got a crush oh some 2 bit crack head on Singapore. When she said 'I don't know you' was the day I overdosed on 10 mg of alprazolam and 500 mg on codeine.

What do I do? Huh?

All I have at this point is your
Tramadol because drininking will spoil my 'family name'. And they don't care if I get liver failure and die. Just as long as I don't spoil the family name.

What do I do.
300 emails later and she hasn't replied.