• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help!!Tramadol

Look, I have tried to find people who cared about me, falling in love is the biggest mistake I did which what made me go from 2 cigarettes a week to 6 day, then to alcohol, then to DXM, then codeine, then tramadol, and I'm not going to do bupe. I'm happy as it is. Tramadol lasts me for days, I'm not joking, 250 mg at 2.00 in the morning lasts till 2.0p the next day.the capsules slowly release the trams and because it's low dose it releases high quantities at a constant pace, which gives me a mild euphoric feeling that lasts for days.

I've sent her mails. Im so rich I can afford all the drug habits in the world, I would've quit cigarettes if she loved me, my dad stole a bunch of my moms money and left. My mom has a relationship with another guy who hates me. My grand ma is the one who loves me but facing the fact I'm hoping she lives, and I love her but she's going to die soon. I'll have no one to care for me, even though I love my family, I have a sports bike and I'm without license,my cops can't say shit because my parents are powerfull. I take my cousins sisters I lend the money and they finally abandon me.

No girl seems to love me, honestly I swear the only thing that would make me quit drugs is a girl who would car for me, I don't care about sex, If I wanted sex I would've gotten countless whore's but no, I want to stay a virgin, for the girl who will hopefully find me, I just want a girl and give her everything. As long asshe gives me her femininity to me.

Tramadol and cigarettes are the only thing i have before I jump of a bridge. My mom just comes to me and tells me to sign a paper that would have 15 mill on my name.. to get rid of tax and tells me it's all mine once I become 18.

What do I do at this point, it's easy for you guys to sat quit and go to school. This is my 5th day on constant tramadol I'm shaking like a leaf. And I'm feeling good. I've spent more than a year loving and still loving the same girl who treats me like shit, used my money and says she's got a crush oh some 2 bit crack head on Singapore. When she said 'I don't know you' was the day I overdosed on 10 mg of alprazolam and 500 mg on codeine.

What do I do? Huh?

All I have at this point is your
Tramadol because drininking will spoil my 'family name'. And they don't care if I get liver failure and die. Just as long as I don't spoil the family name.

What do I do.
300 emails later and she hasn't replied.

Look man it seems like you've had a tough childhood but offing yourself over some girl who is a crackhead is not worth it. Before you do anything brash please talk to a medical professional psychiatrist psychologist anything you need to get a lot of these feelings out. Trust me I've been through a lot of shit I'm 43 years old and I don't want to see a nice kid like yourself who is young and has his whole life ahead of them throw it down the toilet.

You were obviously a nice kid with a good heart being in the drug scene you're not gonna find a nice girl you have to find a different way to work out your issues so please see somebody professional a good psych doctor

Don't call the love of my life a crack head. She hasn't touched a drug ever. I'm talking about hereal crush. And I've been to psychiatrist. Didn't work out..

Ok man I'm sorry I must have read it wrong my apologizes. There are plenty girls out there and you are still young. We have all been there.

If some one doesnt like you back you can only love them so much till u realize there just an asshole and fuck em. And shes going after crack heads? Why would u want a girl like that anyway

Inner beauty matters so much more. Looks are great but if she treats you poorly no matter how hot she is she's not worth driving yourself crazy over. There are plenty of other beautiful girls out there. Give it time.

Inner beauty matters so much more. Looks are great but if she treats you poorly no matter how hot she is she's not worth driving yourself crazy over. There are plenty of other beautiful girls out there. Give it time.

I'm not patient.. I'm just going to see if I can talk to another girl near my house who I kinda feel some attraction to.. not sure what's her age.. she was blasting crackers one day and I stopped my bike talking to her.. she was sweet but I don't know much about her..

Sounds like a great idea. Get out there and meet people. Good luck man. You'll do great.

Wow that's shallow. Guess being a rich kid has done you any favors from the inside out huh? Perhaps you need to learn and humble yourself!

Beauty fades. If you only love her because she's beautiful and let's say you do get her back heck let's say you get married! what's going to happen if she starts to age and you don't have as strong as attraction to her? Chemistry and physical attraction is important but relationships have to be based more on just physical appearance. That will only take you so far. Find someone you really connect with.

Ohhh tramadol. I quite like it as well. I have never taken over 150mg in a 24 hour period because I'm a wuss and I'm scared of all of sezuire warnings and blah blah blah. However it has saved my ass when it comes to WD. My normal dose is 50mg in the morning with some coffee and then I re dose around 2pm with another 50mg. Makes me feel great.. Clear headed and makes work fly by. On the days I have not taken it I have not any any depression or any of the mental WD.. Just restless legs and aches and pains.
I would recommend to watch your dose and taper down one a week or so. Just my 2 cents.

Uh, oh on the days you didn't have any real WD but only bit of aches and pains. That is because you were not addicted to it you smart*. Your dosage tells everything. But what you typed lets an impression (to inexperienced people) Tramadol is so nice one won't get any real physical addiction. But one does get it, and that is three (or two, depening on how one counts.) different ones SNRIs, SSRI, and classical opioid one. These may develop differently, I think one first gets hooked to opioid part. My experienced at least.

I cannot be sure now, but I think it took about a month of continuous daily usage in my case.

^
Sorry about that. I can see where an inexperienced user might think that tramadol is not addictive by how I worded my post. It is - pretty much just like any other opiate or opioid. I do have a slight habit of oxycodone at the moment and I replace it with Tramadol when I'm out or if I want to take a break on the oxy. It really is a helpful tool. But it is addicting and a tolerance can be built on it.

Did you call me a smart ass?? ?

Last edited:
Please be careful with higher doses. Tramadol lowers your seizure threshold significantly in higher doses. Do not exceed 400mg in a 24hr period, not just per dose. And that's a rolling 24hrs (9am-9am, 12am-12am, etc.), not just per day. I hate to say this, but with way you've been escalating your dose and adding other drugs you would honestly be better switching to a different drug. You're just asking for trouble fucking around with high doses of tramadol haphazardly. If you are tempted to take more tramadol than you already are please consider switching to a drug without the seizure risks.

Uh, oh on the days you didn't have any real WD but only bit of aches and pains. That is because you were not addicted to it you smart*. Your dosage tells everything. But what you typed lets an impression (to inexperienced people) Tramadol is so nice one won't get any real physical addiction. But one does get it, and that is three (or two, depening on how one counts.) different ones SNRIs, SSRI, and classical opioid one. These may develop differently, I think one first gets hooked to opioid part. My experienced at least.

I cannot be sure now, but I think it took about a month of continuous daily usage in my case.
Natifantaki theres nothing to be worried about under 400mg a good dose is 250 to 300 max (what me and my friends take and where not that big)
First how is he not addicted to it and smart he is redosing throughout the day thats the quickest way tk get dependant and he is already having physical withdrawal symptoms. U say it took u a month? Its takes me 2 to 3 days 4 max for symptoms. But its kind of a weirdly written post thats hard to follow. And meggels there is a seizure risk if he goes above 400 mg in within 24 hours but its not as risky as u make it seem. People havr done alot more and been fine. He shouldnt be getting dependant anyways

Hey everyone. Thanks for the huge amount of info that you guys have given.
I'm really high and I need this high to relieve me of the constant depression.

I loved her. I still do.

Anyways, I just took 3 grams of gabapentin (in separate doses)
And 200mg of tramadol!!!

Really fucked up!!!

Hey everyone. Thanks for the huge amount of info that you guys have given.
I'm really high and I need this high to relieve me of the constant depression.

I loved her. I still do.

Anyways, I just took 3 grams of gabapentin (in separate doses)
And 200mg of tramadol!!!

Really fucked up!!!
Cool man, have fun being high everyday. Dont forget to enjoy it while it lasts and then ur in hell, u think the depression u have noe is bad? Just wait till ur withdrawalin

Fuck.hydroxyzine really sucks. . It removed all the effects of my tramadol yesterdsy

I have never gotten a high from tramadol. No matter how many I took. How much do you take to nod? It just makes me irritable.