• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help, K lovers!

I commend you for introducing what is usually a very divisive, painful, misunderstood and even taboo subject into the relationship with your child and he feels he can reciprocate. That's a real acheivement there. And he even accepts your ketamine use too... jeez, I would find it so surreal to do ketamine with my mom

Thankyou, I'm not allowed to bother him if I've had K that's the thing, so I either do it on my room or at my mates, I then think I can talk normally when I feel back to normal so I go to say something to him in his room and he moans at me for being on K, I'm like "I'm not I'm, not it's worn off" but I'm still slurring the odd word lol

My father, in contrast, was transporting wholesale cannabis and cocaine cross-country, operating a series of clandestine labs producing all sorts of shit

Fuck, that's insane, I think he didn't want you turning out like him so he kept his mouth shut like other parents do that think it's better not to tell their kids the truth

People bring their children up to be honest, and not to lie, then they go and lie strait to their face, I've brought him up to be honest, by being honest myself, you obviously need to wait till you know your kids at the right age to admit your drug use, but if you are close to your kid and have a good relationship with them then you know them well enough to know when the time is right

My interest in pharmacology was not something that I could be proud of, in his eyes

That's quite sad to read, I think it's really fucking cool and I don't even know you, you're very intelligent and know loads, he should be proud, maybe he is proud but he's also jealous and he doesn't like to show you he thinks you've done good as he can't show you his true feeling for some reason or another

Thankyou, I'm not allowed to bother him if I've had K that's the thing,

For whatever reason I find it hilarious picturing the mental image of a mother, half-gonked on ketamine, trying to read a bedtime story or some shit and your kid just getting confused because he can't understand a single word, eventually just saying "Mom go back to bed you're still K'd out". It's like a surrealist sketch comedy bit.

That's quite sad to read, I think it's really fucking cool and I don't even know you, you're very intelligent and know loads, he should be proud, maybe he is proud but he's also jealous and he doesn't like to show you he thinks you've done good as he can't show you his true feeling for some reason or another

I do sort of get where he;s coming from. Undoubtedly it's a mix of regret for his behaviour/actions from the past, fear of both legal and health issues, and a desire to have me find success (except, only on terms he dictates).

At the end of the day though, we don't talk any more, after he decided it was appropriate to physically assault me and said some things to the effect that I would be more of a benefit to society dead, institutionalized or jailed than anywhere else (among other similarly nasty things). Currently I see zero reason to change this setup either.

For whatever reason I find it hilarious picturing the mental image of a mother, half-gonked on ketamine, trying to read a bedtime story or some shit and your kid just getting confused because he can't understand a single word, eventually just saying "Mom go back to bed you're still K'd out". It's like a surrealist sketch comedy bit.

That's not far from the truth, although he's 17 so don't have bedtime story's, but I just read that out to him and we was both laughing, he said that's hilarious, and I'm still giggling at that

we don't talk any more, after he decided it was appropriate to physically assault me and said some things to the effect that I would be more of a benefit to society dead, institutionalized or jailed than anywhere else (among other similarly nasty things)

Crikey I think your better off without someone like that in your life, maybe one day he'll see reason and realise how he fucked it up with you and ask to make amends, but up till then it's not very healthy to have someone like that around, such negativaty isn't good for you, it brings you down, I had to break friends with my ex best mate because of her real bad attitude and moaning and just negative attitude all the time

Crikey I think your better off without someone like that in your life, maybe one day he'll see reason and realise how he fucked it up with you and ask to make amends,
Yeah, we've head that one on the jukebox a few times already but I'm tired of singing the chorus over and over, if you catch my meaning. I think the second or third time I was fed up with his shit I decided "I have better shit to do than this" and just let it rest. The best he will offer is empty platitudes about how I'm still his son and whatever, but no doubt the criticism, threats, and accusations will resume their scheduled service afterwards. He has no incentive to really change at all, it's always my failing and never his.

If he wants to come back and attempt to bond with me as an individual, maybe I'd consider it. But he's doing to have to do a damn show better than some empty apologies and truisms.

Also, I know I'm not the only one with this attitude. It's tragic actually, my dad has succeeded in driving every member of his nuclear family out of his life. All three sons and his now ex-wife have all grown weary of the games he plays and do not contact him. Well, he can chain smoke with the Filipina housewife he cheated on my mom with, that's what he wanted right? (It's not really my domain to know about this, but I find it amazingly distasteful to cheat on the mother of your three kids and then come back and sleep in the same bed. That's just... ugh. Come on man. Double dipping is a no no.)

(This is turning to a "sekio complains about his daddy issues" thread but whatever, I'm game. )

I agree though, I am way better off since disconnecting from him. It was to the point where I would rather go about my day on the very ragged edge of what could be called functional, thoroughly anesthetized, rather than deal with stifling oversight, not to mention the barbs and blows. I was getting too weird.

He's the common denominator then, if everyone's fucked off with him so much they've all bolted then that says alot about him as a person really doesn't it

And yeah if he comes back and trys to make up its probably just bullshit and lies, if that's how it's been before, just pretending to be good to fool you into thinking he's a changed man, fuck I had that with a coke head ex, promising me he'll stop coke saying anything I wanted to hear then falling back into his old ways soon as he knew he had me back

It's not really my domain to know about this, but I find it amazingly distasteful to cheat on the mother of your three kids and then come back and sleep in the same bed. That's just... ugh. Come on man. Double dipping is a no no

Cheaters are the worse, followed by liars, I fucking hate cheating scum, how have they the audacity to shag someone then come home and act normal, I've put up with alot of shit, ive been hit by blokes, I've been controlled and used, but I've not been cheated on, well not to my knowledge