help im fat

Need4speed

Bluelighter
ive shot up to 249 pounds about 19% bodyfat

im really struggling with this guys and dont know what to do as everthing ive tried has failed

:?maybe its not meant to be

Don't be discouraged and don't beat yourself down.

Tell us everything that you have tried so far and what you daily eating revolves around.

Are you generally sedentary? Any conflicting health issues? Do you have any previous knowledge of dieting or crafting a diet for your specific needs?

ive been n testosterone last couple years and it has been making me fatter and fatter despite following a strict paleo nutrition regimen

ive shot up to 249 pounds about 19% bodyfat

im really struggling with this guys and dont know what to do as everthing ive tried has failed

:?maybe its not meant to be

All you need are amphetamines my friend lots and lots of amphetamines

Testosterone could cause fat gain due to the increase in appetite. If that appetite and need to feed is not properly controlled and you just pig out. I could see if happening.

Also if you mismanage estrogen and its related hormones fat gain could be a side effect. Lots of factors go into fat gain.

You mentioned a Paleo Diet. If you aren't getting the results you want after 12-16 weeks of disciplined dieting and properly following your macronutrient needs then you should look into adjusting and going another route. It isn't always black and white when it comes to dieting. It took me forever to figure out exactly how my body responded and the best course of action to take in order to achieve my vision of what I wanted to attain.

By chance, do you have a rough sketch of your macronutrient intake day by day? Also, any supplements that you are currently on?

^^^I'm so glad you have the dedication and time here as you always post what I'm thinking of posting lmao.
To build off of what he said, get blood work done. Have full metabolic panel done as it could be a variety of things. Estrogen will make fat gain easier and test, when going from a low test state, will boost appetite ravenously at least it did for me. Combine a high appetite with a higher disposition to fat gain from estrogen and the fact that fat tissue has aromatase enzyme which converts test to more estrogen and it can become a terrible cycle. Though the opposite also holds true, low amount of fat and better response to test and all other hormones.

ill order the bloodwork and get metabolic panel....what should i be looking for in the test results ?

ive been n testosterone last couple years and it has been making me fatter and fatter despite following a strict paleo nutrition regimen

Paleo is great for most people, but calories still matter. Are you actually tracking your food intake?

You can get just as fat on Paleo as any other diet if you eat more than you burn.
All you need is to be in a caloric deficit and be consistent with it.

You can't get fat if you are in a deficit. (And i also feel like we're being trolled haha)

Start looking into tracking calories and read up on IIFYM. Loosing bf is a simple process, but hard to execute consistently due to things like hunger.

over the last few years ive used HGH ( pharm grade ) and testosterone ( watson ) and only have gained fat no real muscle mass despite the dosages and a negative caloric intake....my appearance has gained a soft look in wich in quite frustrated with

Insulin resistance, leptin resistance, hormonal imbalances, genetic predisposition, undiagnosed conditions, malnutrition... the list goes on and on for what could cause fat gain.

In terms of blood work I would recommend a full hormone panel. It does help to just go all out and cover every basis of the human body.

micronutrient levels (i personally do this one quite often when experimenting) chemistry panels and total blood count.

You should try to identify DHEA, free test, active test, TSH, E2, T3, T4, cortisol, pregnolone, DHT

I know I'm forgetting quite a few.... Other more knowledgeable members can add to this.

What other substances are you taking?

Restricting caloric intake, increasing exercise (caloric expenditure). These are the tools that work for every living being. I'm not trying to be harsh but it's really not rocket science.

Insulin resistance, leptin resistance, hormonal imbalances, genetic predisposition, undiagnosed conditions, malnutrition... the list goes on and on for what could cause fat gain.

In terms of blood work I would recommend a full hormone panel. It doesn't help to just go all out and cover every basis of the human body.

micronutrient levels (i personally do this one quite often when experimenting) chemistry panels and total blood count.

You should try to identify DHEA, free test, active test, TSH, E2, T3, T4, cortisol, pregnolone, DHT

I know I'm forgetting quite a few.... Other more knowledgeable members can add to this.

all those numbers for my lab work have been good...i have never got a metabolic panel however

What other substances are you taking?

Restricting caloric intake, increasing exercise (caloric expenditure). These are the tools that work for every living being. I'm not trying to be harsh but it's really not rocket science.

Exactly! Either all the softness he has is from holding water due to other substances OR he is not in a deficit at all. Not even close if he is gaining fat steadily.
It is not possible to gain fat in een real deficit even if you have a malfunctioning thyroid or other metabolic issues.

Even starvation won't drop your BMR to the extent fatloss becomes impossible

@OP: Sorry if that sounds harsh. What i mean is a lot of people think they are in a deficit, but just aren't. Start tracking calories and weigh EVERYTHING.

this is me at 249 pounds and scary bodyfat %

p8up5.jpg
[/IMG]

I did Test and pro-hormones for like 3 years and when I stopped taking them and stopped working out at least x3 a week, I got fat as hell. Drinking beer is what got me fat.
I also ended up with gnarly Gyno on my nipples. It can happen, usually when you stop working out altogether. and let two or three months pass by, and before you know it, a year has passed, and you have not worked out seriously like before. This happens to a lot of people who get OCD and then get hooked on something else like drugs.

I have seen people give up BodyBuilding for weed, and then you have PRO IFBB dudes who burn every day.