HELLO! Okay who was it?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy partner! 🏒

Howdy. Yeah. The first Olympic gold in ice hockey, for Finland, was great. It felt great. It felt unreal. It was beautiful. And does not mean a single thing to me anymore. I crashed and burned pretty much right after that happened.

I apologize.

I am sorry, i truly am, Bluelight.

I am evil, never mind my shit.

I am in a psychosis now.

I apologize.

Fine.

A completely new one added to the list of what i am.

I already told you i am not a real man. Now i am also a snitch, apparently. How fucking wonderful.

Thanks a lot you fucking haters.

Joining bluelight was the worst mistake i have ever made, and i have done plenty of awful, rotten mistakes.

Vlad, show me are you being serious with your shit or are you just being a schoolyard bully. Let the nukes fly. Now.

And these fucking pony fuckers even demanded proof. Like what? Like i am gonna make up a lie, out of nowhere, claiming that i am accused of being a snitch? Come on, how insane do you think i really am? I am insane as fuck, but there is a certain limit. A motherfucking roof. I am not gonna completely degrade myself and lose all the remnants of my honor and dignity by this snitch shit. Proof? You can go fuck yourself with your proof. Look, i am ultra old school. 40 years old. More than half of that time in the drug business. If we leave out cruelty against women or children, snitching is the worst. I mean... Obviously, cruelty against women or children is the worst possible thing, in any case. In the drug reality, snitching is the 2nd worst. And i am getting falsely accused for shit someone else did. I will find out who the real guilty one is. When i find out, it will not be beautiful. At all.

Support needed. Trying really fucking hard not to get locked up here. Suicidal depression with psychotic symptoms. Alone... Drinking beer... Everything beautiful outright dead now. Everything i believed in = stolen. By evil beings who are only there to cause pain. Look.. about 28 hours. I will get my invega injection then. It will start to do it's thing immediately. But it takes 8 days to gain full effect. Anyone? Conversation company? Name your price. I will pay if you support me. I will motherfucking rob some rich motherfucker. When there is a will, there is a way. Always and every single time.

Best regards.
A snitch, not a real man.

I don't wanna be alone...

I don't wanna be...

In the darkness...

In the darkness...

In the darkness anymore...

Here we see it again.

Once again.

Time after motherfucking time.

Seek help. NO ONE THERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving bluelight behind. Jabberwocky can eat this account, or not, see if i care.

Best form of harm reduction = Stay as far away from bluelight.org as possible.

Fuck your forum and fuck your discord you authoritarian nazi cunts.

Middle finger to everyone and banging the door as i fucking finally leave, in regret of finding you bitches.

Ask help = no one there.

See me fall into oblivion, by my own design, not by your hatred. Inject everything, motherfucking hate filled junkies.
I've tried to be friendly towards you man, as I'm sure many other posters here have.

I'm not sure why you're pissed off at Bluelight in general, but I assure you, you are welcome here.

I mean, until you call the entire forum Nazi cunts which is kind of bullshit.

Doesn't make you any less welcome, but I'm definitely not welcoming that kind of content and message towards the rest of the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.