HELLO! Okay who was it?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look... I apologize... because i am me, i have to apologize... However, i would really like some conversation company. I do not recommend ANYONE to interact with me, in any way, ever. However, with that being said... I would kinda like to talk. I try to behave i fucking swear :(

I can't pay this time. This time i can't pay. Everything, EVERY FUCKING THING in this world comes with a price tag. If you are lucky, you can handle it with money. But there is a benevolent God, using Karma as it means... to punish the evil beings like i am. I have cried. I have.. done everything to pay them back. I am a sinner. This time... i can't pay.

I apologize.

Fine. I have a suicidal depression going on. With psychotic symptoms.

I have been honest. Begging for someone, anyone to be so benevolent that my conversations would be accepted.

How many bluelighters volunteered to do that? Absolutely zero.

I get it. Fuck you God and fuck you Karma. I understand that i am bad. Evil. I just did not know that i am this motherfucking rotten that even my Bluelight family refuses to help me, at all.

All in.

Done. With everything.

I apologize.

Really? This is your idea of harm reduction? This is the Bluelight's true mission?

Fine.

Then i will reduce some serious harm by eradicating myself from existence.

No one there.

Really? This is your idea of harm reduction? This is the Bluelight's true mission?

Fine.

Then i will reduce some serious harm by eradicating myself from existence.

No one there.

What the fuck buddy? :/

No one here wants you to off yourself.

Please chill

A lot of us are struggling.

But we have to push through. It will be worth it.

You can say what you want.

I never did ANYTHING to you. Because i like you.

You are telling me to chill? Well then, what if i do not?

@deficiT

A lot of us are struggling.

But we have to push through. It will be worth it.
And that is supposed to help me? That others are struggling?

I want NO ONE to struggle.

And i cause this shit to myself. I am the reason. I am the one to blame. I am the evil one. I am not a real man.

You can say what you want.

I never did ANYTHING to you. Because i like you.

You are telling me to chill? Well then, what if i do not?

@deficiT
I'm not sure what you're getting at. I mean I can't control you, I'm just saying I don't want you to hurt yourself.

And that is supposed to help me? That others are struggling?

I want NO ONE to struggle.

And i cause this shit to myself. I am the reason. I am the one to blame. I am the evil one. I am not a real man.
I mean, that's on you what you want to believe about the world. Of course I don't want anyone to struggle either. I'm just saying, shit is relative. There are a lot of things that have happened in my life that have devastated me, but when I think about life universally, I still have a lot of privileges and blessings that many never would get.

And you are not evil bro. At least as I can tell from everything I've seen you write. You're far too damn sincere to be fucking evil. If you are evil you've got a great poker face.

@deficiT

I'm just saying I don't want you to hurt yourself.

And why is that? Is it really so fucking hard to be on my side? I want the whole world to be on my side now, as i am going to war. Yet, no one is on my side. I am suicidal. Every single God damn cell in my body wants to die, and waits death without any patience at all.

And evil people can be sincere. Watch me do it. It is what i do always.

Also, i see that your location has changed from Baltimore to Virginia. I wish you peace, love, and happiness in your new location. You are a great man. You deserve good things, because you constantly keep doing good things.

Gonna do DXM here.

I was addicted to it when i was a young man. I spent 1.5 years in the robot reality, without many days off DXM. Now, almost 2 decades later, i am returning to the robot reality. It is a better reality than this.

I apologize.

Goodbye.

Gonna do DXM here.

I was addicted to it when i was a young man. I spent 1.5 years in the robot reality, without many days off DXM. Now, almost 2 decades later, i am returning to the robot reality. It is a better reality than this.

I apologize.

Goodbye.
Hey, if you wanna talk I'll pop on discord. Just saw this

Hello people. Yes, it is me. Smells like a fart here... I think i saw a glimpse of a ghost passing by also...

ABOUT ME

40 years old. Male. Finland. I like kids and i like animals and i generally get along with them a lot better than with adults. Including myself, i am a very problematic dude. Not even a real man. Just heard that one, still recovering after many days have passed by. Not joking this time. You don't want to hear shit like that from a woman, trust me on this one... So everyone, if you reply to my posts or otherwise interact with me, keep in mind that i am a problematic loser and not a real man. Okay? Cool.

I strongly promote women's rights and equality. And the rights of however the letters go, is it LBTQ? That community anyway, the sexual orientation minorities. Their rights and respecting them is a matter of honor and heart to me. If the sex is legal, like both (or all) participants are of legal age and they want to do it, please, go ahead, it is a beautiful thing. Gender does not matter. "Strange" fetishes do not matter. Love, and making love, that matters a lot. Yeah and the race thing, i could write a sentence or two about that also. Look, there are absolutely wonderful people and complete idiots in all races. In other words, i don't give a fuck about skin color. It simply does not matter. The human being matters. Judging people is for God to do, and quite frankly, i am not God. Only a believer human. I kinda suck in this "being human" thing also and really i don't have much clue about how to do that shit, even as i have practiced for 40 years without any kind of pause.

I am a total music freak. Listening to it right now, and listening to it basically always. I never watch TV, unless there is a major international ice hockey tournament going on. Fingers crossed that they will play... In few weeks... In Beijing, China... Not gonna believe that they will play before i see the fucking games, while i am a beer drinking and weed smoking couch potato. I really enjoy high quality dark roasted coffee also. With UTZ certificates, so that the farmer(s) will get some money also, and that the planet does not take too much damage due to my selfish hedonism. Drinking coffee here right now. In a hangover. Fuck.

DRUG BACKGROUND

I got drunk for the first time at age 15. Summer cottage. Dark rum and coca cola. I started mixing them and drinking them. After a while, i was like "Oh Holy God damn BANG! This is the way i wanna feel always. ALWAYS!" Which means i instantly became an alcoholic when i drank it for the first time. 40 years old now, an alcoholic, and still wanting to always feel like i felt that night 25 years ago. Drunk. It just happens to be impossible to be always in a pleasant and numb drunk-mode. I sail between the ports of pain and numbness. I aim to be at the numbness port but end up in the pain port too often. I was maybe 17 or 18 when i smoked cannabis for the first time. That was kinda nice, but not absolutely mad love at first sight (experience) like it was with me and alcohol. Then i did some other shit, like not drug kinda shit but life kinda shit. Graduated from some schools and did my military service duty. In the university of applied sciences (Social studies) i realized that oh no... What a pile of books... Which do not spark any kind of interest in me at all. Crap. I tried anyway. Compensated the pressure with all kinds of drugs. Dropped out from the university after 6 months or so and the drug use got completely fucking out of hand... Psychotic breakdown 2005. Involuntarily hospitalized for 3 months. Psychotic breakdown 2009. Involuntarily hospitalized for 3 months, stayed voluntarily for 6 months after that. Kicked out all substances from my life, except coffee, tobacco, alcohol, cannabis and benzodiazepines. Some harm reduction now: Do NOT combine alcohol and benzodiazepines. Crazy shit is gonna happen then, basically all by itself, on some kind of autopilot mode and you remember NOTHING afterwards. Therefore, it is not worth it. Drink if you want. Pop a benzo if you want. Just don't combine them. Yeah. I know. Don't fucking combine them, ever!

WHY AM I HERE? WHO FARTED?

So i am a greenlighter here now. I want to participate especially in the dark side sub forum. I am suicidal again. It comes and goes. I know how i will maybe do it.. If i do it. It will be a combination of 3 different substances in massive doses. But i refuse to name the substances, in order to avoid anyone of you getting any stupid ideas there. The PLANdemic has fucked me up totally. I don't recognize this world anymore. Fuck the new normal yo! And i am not even blaming anyone of you for farting. I already know who farted. The list is long. The ruling elite... Mainstream media... Big pharma companies... WHO... CDC... Creepy-Joe... Anthony fucking Fauci. A bunch of God damn criminals against humanity. But it is interesting to learn stuff about myself from the media and other people. Seems like i am a conspiracy theorist, anti-scientific, anti-vaxxer (which i am not, i have taken plenty of vaccines like polio and some shit. But there is no vaccine for the corona virus, it simply does not exist, so how the fuck am i the anti-vaxxer here now?) I am dangerous, and i have the lust for murder because i want grandma to die. The hated one. The reject. The second (or maybe third) class citizen. Constantly ridiculed. Constantly fucking frowned upon by the media-controlled mindless masses who point their fingers at me because media told them to do so, and politicians told the media to do so. Fucking fuck yo. It is hard. I was insane to begin with, then the PLANdemic and the new normal came, and the whole God damn humankind went insane, so where am i supposed to lean on, when i am shaking? About to fall? I know where. Bluelight.org. Much love and peace and that kinda stuff to EVERYONE, from here. Fin fucking land.

Thank you for letting me share.

ps. I apologize for all the profanity there. It is just a thing i do.

"No one sings like you anymore..."

Hi Bluelighter from down under,
Sorry you have a rough trot, at least u where sane at some point, ive always been twisted, i even have my own language, just the way my dsylexia rolls. Only joined last night was just doing some research, stuck at home with covid. My germ spreading kid gave it to me...any ways Hi,
You got to fake it until u make it on the shitty days. 😊

Gonna do DXM here.

I apologize.

Goodbye.
You can have any reality u want, fuck everyone, the best fuck u , is live the life you want.

I have to share a video. I really, really don't want to. But i have to. If, by some weird random chance... there are like-minded Bluelighters. Just one like-minded bluelighter is enough.

WARNING: DISTURBING IMAGES AND SPEECH!!!

Foreign Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine. 4 simple steps to join heroic Army​

May God bless us all.

Things are quite nasty here. And it is still very lonely here. But it is just me, and i do not matter.

I am physically broken. Fever. Strange lump in my right shoulder, no idea WTF it is.

I am mentally broken. Been that way for decades.

I am spiritually broken. My belief in God is still strong, but God can fuck right off and eat shit.

My heart has been absolutely shattered due to a biggest crush i ever had, which was impossible to begin with, completely one-sided, and i fucked it all up. It was just a dream within an illusion anyway.

Fucking hell :(

I apologize.

Hey, if you wanna talk I'll pop on discord. Just saw this

Hi. I appreciate it. However, i can't be on discord. There just is no way. There is no way for me to be there, feel my heart break, and behave like a total asshat towards everyone.

I apologize.

Hi Bluelighter from down under,
Sorry you have a rough trot, at least u where sane at some point, ive always been twisted, i even have my own language, just the way my dsylexia rolls. Only joined last night was just doing some research, stuck at home with covid. My germ spreading kid gave it to me...any ways Hi,
You got to fake it until u make it on the shitty days. 😊

Hi. Get well soon.

Yeah, kids can be germ spreaders alright. They interact with other kids a lot, in kindergarten or school or wherever. But they are great. Gotta like kids <3

Status
Not open for further replies.