Hello and an MDPV Question

Jeeezus it was nice & sunny today - I wasn't ever gonna post in this thread but I am incredulous of the credulous & even more amazed people can be bothered to prove or disprove anything.
Indeed it was (sunny), and felt distinctly un-february too, eh? Feels like spring is on the way at last, fer sure fer sure.

Unless somebody agrees to send a sample of whatever they produce (if they manage to produce anything) for testing to find out exactly what it is then that's gonna be hard to tell for sure one way or the other really.

Agreed, it is difficult to conclusively prove anything here, even if we determined the structure of this tan, and the motives of stuffmonger, there would still be bickering about whether the government just tells us there's no air in space to prevent us escaping.

The original tan didn't allow me to sleep any better than the white

It did for me. Could put it down far, far easier than I could tan. If I ever really felt the need to. Never been able to step away from the white if there's any left in the baggy yet. Even the shitey quality white stuff. Sure it was just cos I found it a far more satisfying experience to use. Ben also said he was able to sleep shortly after dosing whatever he ended up with. Even if it were pure placebo I'd be a happy bunny if I could do that with any white batch ever since then.

1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Who goes there?
King Arthur: It is I, John McAfee, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Pull the other one!
King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? Ridden on a horse?
King Arthur: Yes!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You're using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Where'd you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
King Arthur: What do you mean?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Well, this is a temperate zone
King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
King Arthur: Please!
1st soldier with a keen interest in birds: Am I right?

This is a joyous occasion. Lets not argue over who killed who.

Last edited:
Indeed it was (sunny), and felt distinctly un-february too, eh? Feels like spring is on the way at last, fer sure fer sure.

I've a feeling it felt that way coz it's March - it is here anyway ;)

would actually enjoying a meal imply that you took a low dose of mdpv? my nose is largely decongested but i still have little problem eating.

would actually enjoying a meal imply that you took a low dose of mdpv? my nose is largely decongested but i still have little problem eating.
Fwiw, I find that it's not hard eating on MDPV. Getting interest up to do so is another story, but once interested (even for harm reduction purposes) it's not difficult like it can be with certain other stims.

Dunno about enjoying a full meal, but a soft burrito/glass of milk or something, sure. Protein & carbs both very important on stims.

I retried what I'd produced at the weekend with a view to make sure all of the white pv was out of system or at least not having an effect on the result of taking what I had produced and for what it's worth I had exactly the same effects as the first time.

The most noticeable thing is the calming, relaxing effect that comes on first, my shoulders dropped I felt loose. at ease and overall really good. Then the tingles and buzz comes on in the back of the head and uplifting feeling was present also. I really felt as if I was being carried or floating around. Sadly none of the sexual side was present and again my appetite went through the roof.

Again the visual side was quite strong something I'm not used too dealing with pv in any form.

This was no placebo, its very strong but sadly lacked the element I tried this for, but I know how to rectify this in future and also stumbled on a way to extract all the oil out quickly.

For me the biggest surprise when I realized I was getting somewhere was the fact that no-one else had posted anything positive about the process. Believe me or not I'm shocked how easy I found it and that no-one else had got close.

For me the biggest surprise when I realized I was getting somewhere was the fact that no-one else had posted anything positive about the process. Believe me or not I'm shocked how easy I found it and that no-one else had got close.

Yeah well, who hasn't tried the process...multiple times? Good luck Ben. One small step for Ben, one giant leap for mankind.

This was no placebo, its very strong but sadly lacked the element I tried this for, but I know how to rectify this in future and also stumbled on a way to extract all the oil out quickly.

Care to enlighten the expectant crowd Ben?

Question for all the naysayers pointing out how few people have reported success - has there not been a similar lack of people reporting failure?

I'm not going to go back through 1000 posts, but I have read them all at some point and I believe there has only been a handful that have reported back that they tried the synth and it didn't work (accompanied by an exponentially larger group of people who haven't tried it but nonetheless claim it can't be done).

Could it just be that most people don't have the requisite interest, materials, time, courage, motivation, recklessness or curiosity to try it?

I have been wanting to try it since the thread debuted and after having patiently collected the materials haven't yet found the right time to do it (given various household obligations and the like).

Geez SHM, every little thing's gonna be alright. More weed/JWH for you.

That went straight over your head that there sarcasm did.

Anyway, I'd just like to say.

I've had second thoughts. I now believe in SM and support the vital work he's doing in the jungle in Belize.

Bye.

That went straight over your head that there sarcasm did.

Anyway, I'd just like to say.

I've had second thoughts. I now believe in SM and support the vital work he's doing in the jungle in Belize.

Bye.
Isn't "Am-hi-co" in belize, too? Maybe this is a collaboration on a new form of bath salt, guaranteed to make 'it' stand at attention whenever you pick up your yellow rubber ducky, and feel up the little plastic stopper on the bottom of it. Would fit right in with the tone of this thread =D.

Last edited:
If you have a rubber toy with with a little plastic stopper in & that plastic stopper squeaks ( allegedly to entertain children/dogs) annoyingly the cure is blu tac.
Blu tac saved my sanity <3

Agreed - Blu-Tac ftw <3

On that unmentionable legal high company (that the naysayers seem so fond of mentioning as often as possible) hasn't it been pointed out several times that is not based in - nor has any operations at all based in - Belize?