Hello and an MDPV Question

I'm not much of a poster on BL but this thread has been massively entertaining fom the word go. Rusty ole Chains and Stone Sad ole Monday could really do with some of this TAN shit.
Get it up you....quick!!!

And the fact your using for personal or science research when you have 20kgs....:\

Yeah, he's hoping someone will eventually make him an offer for the 20kgs. That's the point of this thread. He'd make the arrangements, you would be busted and John would be a hero for stopping a drug trafficker. How do you like that conspiracy theory? Hahaha. Just trying to put a smile on you face Shambles!

Yeah, he's hoping someone will eventually make him an offer for the 20kgs. That's the point of this thread. He'd make the arrangements, you would be busted and John would be a hero for stopping a drug trafficker. How do you like that conspiracy theory? Hahaha. Just trying to put a smile on you face Shambles!

Only if peevee is illegal in your country of residence ;)

Interesting thread, kind of reminds me of this play I went to years ago were the actors improvised the plot and you had no idea what was going on.

Interesting thread, kind of reminds me of this play I went to years ago were the actors improvised the plot and you had no idea what was going on.

Hah - indeed... I feel like I've stumbled into the drug-nerd version of Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum

I wish I was stuffmonger. I'm not. I suspect we are in the same country, from his pictures, and that he is responsible for the stuff they call SPT that hardly anyone can get, but everyone talks about. And I think I know which river he's based on (it's a small country) and I could probably drive to his place if I'm right and knew exactly where. There's a shit-load of people here who are seriously interested in this. And I'd be happy to give anyone my contact info privately, but I don't have anything to sell. The Am-Hi-co stuff that he talked about is absolutely not based here as anyone into RCs would know. They are in Dominica, some 2,000 miles to the east. Nothing is based here, except a beer company and a bunch of drug cartels that don't care much about research chemicals.

But i really don't care what anyone thinks, I just want to get in touch with the man.

So it is a coincidence that you both have the same IP address, the same digital camera (Canon G11) with the exact same serial-number and settings, use the same serial-key for Photoshop, live close to each other and magically get the same "Tan" product.

I mean, *if* you are lying about a second account to post: "Amazing Experience WTFOMG Holy fuck, fucking Christ, fucking unbelievable buy this shit....etc, etc..." what else are you lying about? It really crushed my believe in you...

Nonetheless... I have a friend working at Bruker in The Netherlands who has (limited!) access to a NMR and some other high end GC/MS, SMS, spectroscopy and HPLC chromatography devices.

He doubt that there are any bacterial processes. It's just an oxidation combined with environmental chemicals like the lab. cleaning products and/or not cleaning your equipment properly. This could also be the reason your process is so unstable.

PS.
@stuffmonger why do you take half of your photo's with a *cheap* canon powershot g11 when you've got a Leica d-lux 4?

PPS.
Hay, did you know that sugar also get a "tan" when you heat it and add baking soda and let it dry in open space. Sadly it doesn't produce any green or yellow oil, but if you take enough of this stuff you'll trip your balls off ;)

Last edited:
So it is a coincidence that you both have the same IP address, the same digital camera (Canon G11) with the exact same serial-number and settings, use the same serial-key for Photoshop, live close to each other and magically get the same "Tan" product.

I mean, *if* you are lying about a second account to post: "Amazing Experience WTFOMG Holy fuck, fucking Christ, fucking unbelievable buy this shit....etc, etc..." what else are you lying about? It really crushed my believe in you...

Welcome Max.

Thank you for posing the $100 million question.

Or $4 million question allowing for John's accounting practice.

Expect SDBF along any minute to call you names.

Only 2 posts? It's just another Stuff alt with a clever double bluff ;)

If all that stuff :)D) about the camera and PS is correct then that definitely does look iffy. That supposed alt account is the only thing that has actually troubled me so far in the thread, to be honest. Even my suspicions were aroused by that a bit without doing the investigative journalism bit (I wouldn't even know how to get any of those details just from posts on a forum but is kinda worrying if people actually can).

My thoughts tended to be that it quite possibly (probably?) was a Stuff alt created in a rather foolish attempt to make it seem like instant success was easy. I could see why somebody would with even the best of intentions... but really not wise if that was the case. If it was then I'd rather see an admission. Could forgive a moment of stupidity given it was a one-off as far as I can see. But am the incredibly gullible contributor to the thread anyway...

Wow, peeps have really been doing some detective work around this, including looking up Photoshop serial keys embedded in images. Cool =D.
PPS.
Hay, did you know that sugar also get a "tan" when you heat it and add baking soda and let it dry in open space. Sadly it doesn't produce any green or yellow oil, but if you take enough of this stuff you'll trip your balls off ;)
It's a great carbon monoxide buzz when smoked, and you can use it for your cakes & pies as well.... an awesome drug indeed.

I'd call it kinda freaky myself but mainly cos I don't like the idea that someone could even do that.

I'd call it kinda freaky myself but mainly cos I don't like the idea that someone could even do that.

Gotta scrub that stuff from your pics before posting.....basic tradecraft.

But PLEASE SAY IT AIN'T SO STUFFMONGER!!

This is still the best thread in the history of the interwebs but I REALLY want it to turn out to be the best new sex drug ever thread instead of the best troll/spam thread.....

PLEASE!!

The quest for the Tan cannot really end because someone was too tweaked to create believable socks! It's too pat an ending......this must be the work of those devoting their lives to harrying stuffmonger! Conspiracy!

:\

This thread has turned into a complete useless mindfuck. In my opinion Stuffmonger is a fictional character, I believed in it near the start but there is no way one man would have all them accounts if he was a real person. And that stuff that Max posted just confirmed it all.

Unless somebody can prove otherwise Stuff only has one known account and there is one other (possibly) questionable account with only one or two posts that was given the all-clear by smods when suspicions were initially voiced about it. Smods can see everybody's IP address and they ban alts. No accounts have been flagged up as being confirmed alts or they would be deleted.

Onus is on the conspiracy theorists to prove their theories. Unless y'all are saying the staff are incompetent and/or in on it too?

Last edited:
Unless somebody can prove otherwise Stuff only has one known account and there is one other (possibly) questionable account with only one or two posts that was given the all-clear by smods when suspicions were initially voiced about it. Smods can see everybody's IP address and they ban alts. No accounts have been flagged up as being confirmed alts or they would be deleted.

Onus is on the conspiracy theorists to prove their theories. Unless y'all are saying the staff are incompetent and/or in on it too?

The IP address was allowed because allegedly there may only be one IP address to cover the whole of Belize. The mod who suspected something, then allowed the excuse I just quoted has now resigned.

Evidence of further sockpuppetry is throughout the thread, none more so provable than the idiot a page or two back ("Which one of your multiple accounts do you want banned?" - Evad) who posted somehow with both accounts open - and so got two identical posts under two names.

I resent being called a 'conspiracy theorist' as if I am the idiot making shit up. I've never posted conspiracy, just facts from the internet which are easily available by googling McAfee - which is, after all, who SM claims to be.

I think it actually is him - and his friends/staff. He has a history of such behaviour to promote his own ego/self.

The chemistry in this thread is largely bollocks.

What more do you need?

I had no idea of the McAfee suggestions until it was posted but don't see the relevance even if that is him, to be honest. And fwiw I think it probably is him.

I seriously doubt that the mod's resignation had anything to do with this thread. S/Mod decisions tend to be discussed by co-workers in at least one - often two - staff forums for anyone to challenge if they see reason to. Proxy addresses are spotted pretty much instantly usually, I can promise you. Staff deal with such things on a daily basis and I kinda resent the implication of incompetence myself as an ex-mod. They do a great job and do it very well.

Conspiracy theorists is probably a lazy term but I simply do not understand the extreme determination of some to doubt every single post made by anyone who doesn't go along with the idea of it all being a scam. Critical thinking is one thing but this is bordering on plain harassment, in my view.

If it is all a scam then I am big enough and ugly enough to apologise to anyone and everyone who thinks I've slighted them or their integrity. And know that will be the case for the "opposition" should the reverse be demonstrated.

^
+1
all the paranoid detectives smelling sth fishy might be attracted by the smell of tan mdpv, no doubt ;)
No really, I find the repetition of the exact same argument why OP is "less than honest/ must cash in on passing down the info somehow" a bother, interrupting a fun read. Sorry to add this on the subject myself.

I have given the Stuffmonger process a try but came up short- brown goo with the same properties as before- except uneasy to handle. I have just tried another step but the conversion didn't happen :( I did go to salt again for stability, wish i knew how to recrystalize.
I took pics of my steps, following.

in an hour or so. ciao

ps Good to hear someone else did have good results, I hope you can redo the trial and again hit target- keep us posted!

Shame, it's starting to look to me like this thread was created to help quorum sensing develop and identify what they've made, as well as virally market it ahead of their release of it. It's a bizarre, and nothing adds up, but I doubt more and more that the tales are legitimate.

The only way this could still be harm reduction is if the tan is significantly less harmful than MDPV itself, but really this seems like BL's amateur chemists trying to help a a jungle scientist with his project, when actually it may be a business trying to develop the next "benzo fury".

Jeeezus it was nice & sunny today - I wasn't ever gonna post in this thread but I am incredulous of the credulous & even more amazed people can be bothered to prove or disprove anything.

The only way this could still be harm reduction is if the tan is significantly less harmful than MDPV itself, but really this seems like BL's amateur chemists trying to help a a jungle scientist with his project, when actually it may be a business trying to develop the next "benzo fury".

Unless somebody agrees to send a sample of whatever they produce (if they manage to produce anything) for testing to find out exactly what it is then that's gonna be hard to tell for sure one way or the other really. I would definitely say that if this actually did recreate the original tan product you couid easily argue the case for it being less likely to send you nuts which certainly would be HR though. Although apparently may put some at risk of prosecution for unplanned acts of random bestiality :D

As for credulity, even my eternal flame of hope was sputtering somewhat at the lack of success from anybody. I have read Ben's posts (which are predominantly in PD) since the night he started posting though and am happy to trust that what he says would be the truth as he experienced it. And what he produced does sound very promising and does not sound like standard white peev anymore. Instantly ending anxiety and uncomfortable physical systems and allowing for sleep whilst on a peev run would definitely count as HR if that substance is still as relatively benign physically as peevee is and not hiding secret teeth beneath an alluring surface.

The original tan didn't allow me to sleep any better than the white