Hello and an MDPV Question

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=584157&postcount=1 - Just something I remembered from long ago - tan oil ha ha - then I recall a discussion referencing melatonan 3 allegedly Shulgin had once said it should never be marketed as its prosexual qualities were so great as to pose a risk to society - I can't find any reference to that but maybe someone else recalls it.

Last edited:
Ha! Peevee may be magic powder to some but can honestly say that if anything it has anti-tan properties in that area, Mr B :D

As for the debate about the much sought-after/much rose-tinted/much hyped early tan powder, there is simply no way that it is the same substance as white peevee. To my mind it wasn't just a super-potent version of the same drug as some folks seem to think - it had radically different effects. Notably when used IV but also pretty damn noticeably when chased. There were similarities to the substance subsequently sold as MDPV but the differences were far more pronounced. I strongly suspect that it was a drug related to MDPV but definitely not MDPV. Perhaps it was produced accidentally and discontinued due to legal issues or summat? No idea. But the effects were just too different for me to believe it was the same drug as anything sold under the name since.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=584157&postcount=1 - Just something I remembered from long ago - tan oil ha ha - then I recall a discussion referencing melatonan 3 allegedly Shulgin had once said it should never be marketed as its prosexual qualities were so great as to pose a risk to society - I can't find any reference to that but maybe someone else recalls it.

Need a ref!

That's definitely along the lines of what alcyone was implying after the gcms, no?

A peptide or hormone of some kind?

Ha! Peevee may be magic powder to some but can honestly say that if anything it has anti-tan properties in that area, Mr B :D

As for the debate about the much sought-after/much rose-tinted/much hyped early tan powder, there is simply no way that it is the same substance as white peevee. To my mind it wasn't just a super-potent version of the same drug as some folks seem to think - it had radically different effects. Notably when used IV but also pretty damn noticeably when chased. There were similarities to the substance subsequently sold as MDPV but the differences were far more pronounced. I strongly suspect that it was a drug related to MDPV but definitely not MDPV. Perhaps it was produced accidentally and discontinued due to legal issues or summat? No idea. But the effects were just too different for me to believe it was the same drug as anything sold under the name since.

Your IV report is the one thing that still makes me sure there was something in this. But the 08 batch of tan was apparently not like this. And reports of stuffmongers quick and diirty even don't seem to be the same.

I should be testing the foolproof job this week at some point. Will try upload a few pics when I do.

Well, I'm far from being the only person who noticed the dramatic difference since the tan batch. There's plenty of folks in the ADD thread saying the same thing too as well as in various EADD threads and elsewhere too. Not the same drug as white peevee (or what is sold as "tan" now) as far as I'm concerned and am not alone in that concern by a long way. Would love to sample the Stuff stuff but brassic at the moment so can't have a crack at it myself at the moment. The description sounds very much like the old tan to me though. Good luck - look forward to your report :)

No but for someone who never tried the infamous 06 batch there is masses of conflicting information, making it very hard to draw any meaningful definate conclusion.

The white I got last week to me matches all the description of the old skool tan, but it does still have an anxious come up effect sniffing too much. Chased it tends to be hard to achieve the euphoria/high of the first few runs & becomes pointless really.

I only did it with 100mgs, if it doesn't work I probably wont bother buying PV again. I do love the white, but I tend to do it for days til it's all gone & it's pretty anti-social. I love the high but can't help but feel I'd have had much more fun for my money out clubbing.

I said people admit to things that are definitely illegal already cos they do. Regularly.

Certainly...but it's still a bad idea. It's hard to believe that you, or anyone, would disagree with that. Curiously, you're making statements that imply otherwise and they stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well, no biggie. Carry on.

Anyway, reading old peevee threads and experience reports from the 2005/2006/2007 "tan peevee" era is somewhat enlightening. It's difficult to draw any real conclusions, though, because of the qualitative/subjective nature of the posts/experiences. Many described peevee, at that time, to be a libido enhancer. What seems to be lacking are the outrageous stories and claims of incredible horniness that would turn a straight man gay. Anyone come accross stories of uncontrollable horniness like scruffs (where his friends were trying to molest his dogs) from that time period? I haven't seen any.(yet)

For many of us, changes in brain chemistry over the last five years or so (due to substance use/abuse) could account for the change in how we percieve the effects of certain chemicals. I think this almost certainly accounts for the tan peevee myth. I know many disagree with this idea and insist the tan of old was something different. The most convincing argument that it was something else has to do with the duration of effects. Can someone that had the tan of old describe the "perv powder" and tell us how the sexiness of that substance compares to the purported sexiness of the alleged substance in this thread? Does it even compare or not even come close?

Certainly...but it's still a bad idea. It's hard to believe that you, or anyone, would disagree with that. Curiously, you're making statements that imply otherwise and they stick out like a sore thumb. Oh well, no biggie. Carry on.

Anyway, reading old peevee threads and experience reports from the 2005/2006/2007 "tan peevee" era is somewhat enlightening. It's difficult to draw any real conclusions, though, because of the qualitative/subjective nature of the posts/experiences. Many described peevee, at that time, to be a libido enhancer. What seems to be lacking are the outrageous stories and claims of incredible horniness that would turn a straight man gay. Anyone come accross stories of uncontrollable horniness like scruffs (where his friends were trying to molest his dogs) from that time period? I haven't seen any.(yet)

Regarding the emboldened part of your post. If you look back through this thread, stuffmonger has a picture of his extensively purified tan product, it looks almost like wet sand, and he reports spending many hours trying to get it to that level of purity. He reports the dose to be significantly lower than that of the 'quick and dirty' procedure.

Now you're saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that the '06 product seems to have similar properties to stuffmongers 'purified tan', only far less intense. The '06 tan was also far lighter then stuffmongers 'purified tan'. So wouldn't it make sense, that if you removed the mdpv hcl from this '06 mixture, and were left with a far more concentrated product, that these libido effects would be almost the same except much, much stronger?

^
Not saying that at all. I'm asking those that tried it...how horny was the '06 tan? Any comment on the color, as it relates to effects, would be pure speculation.

Final Thoughts + a 'thumbs up' for Stuffmonger...

Regarding the emboldened part of your post. If you look back through this thread, stuffmonger has a picture of his extensively purified tan product, it looks almost like wet sand, and he reports spending many hours trying to get it to that level of purity. He reports the dose to be significantly lower than that of the 'quick and dirty' procedure.

Now you're saying (correct me if I'm wrong) that the '06 product seems to have similar properties to stuffmongers 'purified tan', only far less intense. The '06 tan was also far lighter then stuffmongers 'purified tan'. So wouldn't it make sense, that if you removed the mdpv hcl from this '06 mixture, and were left with a far more concentrated product, that these libido effects would be almost the same except much, much stronger?

I'd like to say a final goodbye to this thread by agreeing with the above post.

I also think, without evidence, nor without knowing for sure, that the original producer of the fabled batch stopped pretty quickly when he realised that it was either (a) illegal; or (b) that the process could lead most decent chemists to the discovery of MDPV as a precursor to illegal analogue(s). That's one possible explanation at least.

I have made my peace privately with Stuffmonger as aside from some recent questioning on my part, I have mostly believed him to be genuine in his motives and background, and am now 100% sure of this for those that follow my views. I also fully support the work that he does in the jungle as his day job.

I remain of the view however that, intentionally or otherwise, the progression of this thread and it's location in EADD, has resulted in a significant amount of 'home-cooks', which in itself and without the need for conspiracy theories, should alone justify the closure of this thread in the interest of harm reduction.

I also think that this was fairly forseeable from the start for those mods (especially in ADD) who could or should have worked out the potential of this thread from the outset.

I do agree it's a tough balance though, and if this thread is to continue with the sole aim of recreating the fabled batch of PV, then I'd like to see it return to ADD personally, and perhaps relabelled scientifically so any new members (especially from Europe where PV is mostly illegal) are unlikely to stumble upon it and harm themselves like a friend of mine did after trying the quick & dirty synth. He made a simple mistake of using aluminium foil at a certain stage of the process and ended up with a nasty reddish alkaly over his arm which blistered and gave him strange halucinations. Even aside from that; the freebase oil is described as extremely nasty.

Just my 2c.

^ The freebase oil is pretty nasty to work with in the sense it tends to evaporate pretty damn quick and is useless in terms of effects. I doubt I'd want to get it on my skin either but I'm no "home cook" so haven't yet attempted to do the process myself... and am skint anyway. You do have a point about people with zero idea about chemical processes needing to exercise great caution when dealing with this kinda thing however simple - or not - it is to do (in theory.

I don't agree that EADD folk are too innately stooopid to be trusted with bicarb and test-tubes though. But more emphasis on the safety aspect for anyone with no experience of such things having a go is certainly good to emphasise :)

Also, I don't think ADD even want this thread cos there is mostly bemusement and disbelief over there from the little I've seen. Maybe that should say something to the rest of us. Or maybe not. I for one am still intrigued enough at the possibility to think it a worthwhile thread though and EADD has always been peevee thread's spiritual home.

Rusted: I haven't had the Stuff Stuff to compare but the pro-sexual qualities of tan were outrageous - like nothing else I know of. Not even close. But I doubt I would've been raping any men, women, children or animals on it. If the supposed "ultra pure" version really is that much stronger (at least five times, maybe ten times, more potent according to the report) then that honestly wouldn't seem quite as ridiculous a claim as it does otherwise, to be honest. But I couldn't say in the absence of sampling.

Codshit: You make a good point - it's not just hindsight talking about the difference betwixt tan and white - it was the big topic of discussion at the time too. Different drug. I ended up quite liking it but it was/is never a patch on what the tan did.

I have made my peace privately with Stuffmonger as aside from some recent questioning on my part, I have mostly believed him to be genuine in his motives and background, and am now 100% sure of this for those that follow my views. I also fully support the work that he does in the jungle as his day job.

Wow. That must have been some PM. Can we all have one?

lol, some of you people are hilarious.

Quite.

And if you do reply Stuffmonger, can you answer these questions which INUK3D posed earlier,

3) Why on God's earth is this in EADD? When (until recently) the purchase of MDPV was illegal here, and not in the US.

(4) Why are you encouraging synthesis of this? I don't really get it? Was your question at the start seeking practical advice or not?

I'd also like to know why so many multiple accounts were created to embellish the story. That alone destroyed the credibility of it.

FWIW I don't doubt you have a significant interest in the pro-sexual qualities of 'tan'. But that's probably the only thing about you I don't doubt. Convince me otherwise. Or get one of your staff to do it. Only joking. No I'm not.

It won't get moved to ADD they don't want people to know about it end of.

And from SWIM - who accidentally spilt their entire solution all over their pet meerkats arms and groinal area whilst plating it up 8( :-

SWIM wholeheartidly agrees. <3

Delete this thread please.

I also think, without evidence, nor without knowing for sure, that the original producer of the fabled batch stopped pretty quickly when he realised that it was either (a) illegal; or (b) that the process could lead most decent chemists to the discovery of MDPV as a precursor to illegal analogue(s). That's one possible explanation at least.

I remain of the view however that, intentionally or otherwise, the progression of this thread and it's location in EADD, has resulted in a significant amount of 'home-cooks', which in itself and without the need for conspiracy theories, should alone justify the closure of this thread in the interest of harm reduction.

I also think that this was fairly forseeable from the start for those mods (especially in ADD) who could or should have worked out the potential of this thread from the outset.

I do agree it's a tough balance though, and if this thread is to continue with the sole aim of recreating the fabled batch of PV, then I'd like to see it return to ADD personally, and perhaps relabelled scientifically so any new members (especially from Europe where PV is mostly illegal) are unlikely to stumble upon it and harm themselves like a friend of mine did after trying the quick & dirty synth. He made a simple mistake of using aluminium foil at a certain stage of the process and ended up with a nasty reddish alkaly over his arm which blistered and gave him strange halucinations. Even aside from that; the freebase oil is described as extremely nasty.

Just my 2c.

Um, could you elaborate on this point? Does this have anything to do with the acetone treatment or acetylation? I was digging on the "mumbo jumbo" chemistry, as someone put it. Thought you had some good insights. Also wondering about how you're 100% sure of John in Belize(Stuffmonger). Is it possible to be 100% sure of anything? Why did you change your location to Jungles of Belize from UK I think? This is some cryptic stuff. Your entire post is somewhat cryptic...by design I'm sure. Not that you owe me or anyone an explanation but, could you be more specific on any of these points? Please?

^ The freebase oil is pretty nasty to work with in the sense it tends to evaporate pretty damn quick and is useless in terms of effects.

Uh, I think Yeppuni made reference to 40C, or 104F, as being a not to exceed temp for peevee freebase. He also reported the freebase was euphoric without many of the negatives of hcl. This seems to be in sharp contrast to what you're saying. Thoughts on this?

Please Help,

First time to try this stuff don't know the best way.

Use a scale. Measure out under 3mg. Take orally on an empty stomach or intranasally (snort/sniff/rack). Do not proceed to vaporizing or injecting unless willing to temporarily lose all traces of sanity/reality.

You should start with a very low dose (3mg or under), and keep an eye on subsequent redosing. It can turn ugly fast.

BTW, check out MDPV Megathread 5: Waiting for Jesus to show up,
its more suited for these types of questions & discussion.

Locking/Destroying a thread or any bit of knowledge is MORE dangerous than not creating any method of archiving knowledge, flawed or disputed or not.

If this thread were to never come to light, there might not ahve been some people doing home cooking, but there would never have been thought to a Dopamine like Pyrrovalerone analogue would there?

Someone stating they did a GC/MS, and that they have permission to deal with Schedule 1 substances tells me that this has farther reaching implications than just home cooks.

Long story short, to deny this thread, or to destroy it's information goes AGAINST the policies and views of harm reduction, and in fact CREATES more harm.

@ The 'amateur' home cooks: You need to grow up. I don't care who you are, or what you are doing, but don't do a reaction unless you have a reasonable idea of what you are doing, knowledge of procedures with corrosive/toxic components, and can figure out molar amounts. Because it's useless to reproduce if you can't do it correctly, and it's useless to you because of your ignorance. Grab a textbook, start reading and LEARN.

@General: You cannot stop the home cooks. You cannot stop people from doing anything, Look at the home meth cooks constantly blowing themselves up, this is because of their training being horrendously flawed, lacking, and mostly word of mouth that's been garbbled to the point of 2L HDPE bottles, and Lithium Strip Birch Reactions.

NO ONE in their RIGHT mind KNOWING the danger would attempt something so LUDACRIS!

It's because ready information was not available to them to learn how to create ephedrine from scratch, or how to use proper things to substitute for glassware, etc, that they are burning, destroying property, dieing.