Hello and an MDPV Question

Locking/Destroying a thread or any bit of knowledge is MORE dangerous than not creating any method of archiving knowledge, flawed or disputed or not.

If this thread were to never come to light,

If this thread never came to light, CT-Boi (BL'er) wouldn't have a drugs conviction. Two people wouldn't have caused themselves severe prolonged hallucinations.

And the OP could have stayed stuck up his own arse in deepest Belize.

Not to mention any political ramifications regarding drug laws.

Most fraudulent thread ever.

I don't know those people, but it's their own fault, they were doing things they shouldn't have been doing, admittedly, this entire website is a confession central of people admitting doing illegal or quasi illegal substances to the public.

Sorry but I have no sympathy, for even such a talented and well beloved bluelighter, being convicted if what they were doing was wrong.

People having hallucinations is in the same bag, sorry, but if they were not competent enough to dose themselves right, or do the conversion right, or know what they were doing, then that's their own fault.

Conversely if the above is false, it's still their own fault.

Politcal rammifications are jsut an excuse for you to say you don't want a new breed of potential drugs to become illegal because all your preferential ones are illegal. That in and of itself is not my fault, but rather a direct result (I believe) of the masses being uncontrolled themselves, and thus having the original liked compounds illegalized)

Ultimately, it's the masses faults, and the political system. But the political system is sincerely just trying to keep the masses from offing themselves (unknowingly), and from having their citizens hard earned and working money to be hermoraged out to foreign powers. It's like slow, economic war.

Name me 3 drugs to come out since 2000 that have been anything beneficial really aside from a few select JWH's, and HU-210.

Name me 3 drugs to come out since 2000 that have been anything beneficial
There are some LSD analogues which may or may not have been mass marketed.

4acoDMT

MXE & all the other novel dissociatives

Someone else chip in I can't be arsed to think.

Agreed, but I thought it was reasonably well executed, a mini sociological exercise even

If this thread never came to light, CT-Boi (BL'er) wouldn't have a drugs conviction. Two people wouldn't have caused themselves severe prolonged hallucinations.

And the OP could have stayed stuck up his own arse in deepest Belize.

Not to mention any political ramifications regarding drug laws.

Jesus christ you talk shit mate! CT-Boi (whoever the fuck he is) and those other two you mention, if they even really exist, have nobody to blame for their drug problems but themselves. It's wankers like you who blame drug problems on everyone and everything but the person who actually chooses, of their own free will, to take drugs to excess that are the reason why we are suffering under the stupid and ineffective policy of prohibition! FFS man, don't you get it? If some idiot is stupid enough to take more than they can handle of MDPV or anything else, it's their fault, not the fault of some guy who talked about the drug on an internet forum. :!

The 4-AcO-DMT is a semi-beneficial, but it's creation was already discussed before 2000 according to the journals I have on 4-OH/4-PO-DMT.

And what beneficial things have the new disassociatives brought out to us?

Well ive tried this a few times.(With lack of access to instructions)

When the water turns green this seems to me to be the freebased oil of MDPV.

When the water turns clear / tan tinged (they way we want it to be?) this is the mdpv that has decomposed.

Im having trouble in the drying process tho and always seem to have remaining oil that hasnt properly formented into this thick globules of goodness.

I had used two different batches of sodium bicard (different textures, neither fizzed?)

One batch (the more sucessful one) was with filtered water and the other one which failed was distilled warer.

Will press on and try again.. Just this excess oil without overcooking whats there already.

Hope to hear from you stuffmonger <3

I'd recommend PM'ing him, as he said he was leaving this thread a while back.

It's bullshit mate, i tried twice didn't work exactly same problems and the guy works for amhico. Was all bullshit. Nobody else bar his own posts made through a proxy have suceeded.

I still don't quite get why some people are saying Stuffmonger works for am-hi-co?

I mean, does it really seem like a logical, or even beneficial, marketing plan to go through all the trouble of fabricating a fake MDPV conversion process with pictures and stuff just to drop *one* tiny and neutral reference to an am-hi-co product, way later in the thread? And then once accused actually come out and say the product is "shit" (quoted from stuffmonger)?

It just doesn't add up that way to me.. idk.

Google Belize labs.....I'll say no more, work it out yourself. I don't believe a word of it anymore and PV is an antisocial madening drug. Much better with strong speed or some mindbending drugs instead, they're actually fun :)

The 4-AcO-DMT is a semi-beneficial, but it's creation was already discussed before 2000 according to the journals I have on 4-OH/4-PO-DMT.

And what beneficial things have the new disassociatives brought out to us?

I concede the point maybe not entirely but yeah :)

MXE does have what I believe ought to be considered good qualities ( positive mood enhancer) if used at low doses. This can be beneficial to the user & those in the users enviroment presuming the user was prone to low mood :)

I don't get it, I have 0 chemistry experience and whilst in a pv binge managed to get the egg yolk oil formed and currently drying away day 2 and its starting to take on the tan colour I recognise from old. I thought I'd struggle from whats been said in this thread but so far its been a doddle, I really can't understand why more users haven't posted a success?

Just to add my two cents, there appear to be a few main categories of people in this debate.

The first are the people that have tried recent MDPV by itself and hate it as they ended up doing too much, getting major stim paranoia and getting put off.

The second are the people that tried the original "tanned" batch and liked it.

The third are people that combined recent MDPV with downers to null the stim anxiety and think that MDPV is good, thus they think there is probably no real difference between the tanned batch and the normal MDPV.

The fourth are the people that rave and rave and rave about the tanned batch, as not only did they try the tanned batch but also combined it with downers (GBL/Benzos/Booze) which combated the stimulant anxiety and enabled them to fully experience its titanic aphrodisiac and stimulatory effects without the normal side effects it gave.

I'm in the fourth. I combined the tanned batch with GBL for a good day or so, and it was, by far, the best high I have ever experienced. Crystal meth and crack dont even compare.

The comedown (24 hours worth of GBL dosing and an MDPV comedown) was however one of the worst I've ever had. But the high was definitely worth it.

Not sure that I'd really agree with those groupings necessarily cos most who "rave and rave" about the original tan wouldn't have required the downers to take the edge off cos that was one of the big things about it - no edginess or anxiety. Must admit I've never felt edgy or anxious on even white peev myself but that seems fairly unusual with the white if not the tan.

Ben: If you are just drying the yellow oil then you would just have freebase which is shite... but how exactly you've managed to dry a freebase oil that evaporates within minutes is beyond me. Any more details you could provide? Possibly with pics :)

yeah sorry been a bit vague with the description my apologies I've been binging on the white for over a week now.

I started to attempt the cold fusion method because I didn't think I'd be capable of getting anything else to work because of my limited skill. But as I was heating the bicarb/pv/water solution to get it to 60 degrees as the instructions (I didn't have a thermometer handy I thought in my pv addled state that I'd heat it 'a little bit' and that would be fine) I noticed it starting to bubble gently so I removed it from the heat and the green oil was beginning to form on the surface and creep up the glassware I was using so I thought I'd carry on heating a little while. Just waiting for the bubbles to appear through the layer on the bottom then remove. The smell was the big give away, that semen smell was very strong, as I had something to do I thought I'd revet to the cold fusion method but I left in top of my gas boiler (which is warm) and next to the extractor fan. Next morning the egg yolk yellow oil was already forming on the surface of the white layer at the bottom of the solution. Some of the green oil was still floating on the surface of the solution so as following the cold fusion method I shook the solution untill I was happy it was mixed then left it again for another day on the warm boiler when I returned to it this time there was a think yellow oil and alll the green surface oil had gone so I gave it a good shake and poured it onto a flat ceramic baking dish. Then I took the filters out of the extractor fan and lodged the dish inside, put the extractor fan on full and with using the in built light for heat kept checking until it had dried then adding more water mixing then evaporating again. Today is day two of the drying and when scraping for remixing with water I noticed it had taken on a slight creamy beige colour. I didn't think I had a hope to get this right but I'm so excited because it smells like tan and now its starting to look like tan.

Thanks for the additional info, Ben. That's sounding pretty damn promising so far. Could we have our first winner here? And, even better, a winner who I can't see anyone thinking is an alt or shill?!? 8o

Good luck and keep us posted. The hopes and dreams of many a peev-fiend are resting on you :D

Thanks Shambles, from one tan fan to another I hope it is. Like I said I seem to have stumbled through this almost accidentily but its that fishy, semeny smell that has the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end in anticipation. For better or worse I'll post back with a pic tomorrow when I hope its taken on a darker colour.

Today is day two of the drying and when scraping for remixing with water I noticed it had taken on a slight creamy beige colour. I didn't think I had a hope to get this right but I'm so excited because it smells like tan and now its starting to look like tan.

Good job Ben. If it's day two and you have the light creamy beige color, then you need to raise the temperature some. Should be slightly darker at day two. I would suggest a small space heater nearby, or place in a window where sunshine can get in. Alternatively, place on top of your water heater or other appliance (refrigerators are good) near the back where the cooling fins are normally located. As long as it doesn't get above 140 F, you can't hurt it at this stage. I'm so used to working in daytime temperatures that average 110F that I forget much of the world needs heat.

P.S. The light beige color might be a result of too much bicarb that did not react. It's not a real problem, but it lightens the result, and requires much higher doses (by weight). I would raise the temperature in any case, since it can't hurt.

The other possibility is that the lighter color is caused by unreacted pv hcl (pure white color addition to the mix). That's more of a problem since it taints the experience with the bad side of pv. It will still be infinitely better than pure pv, but, I'm a purist. We won't know which it is til you taste it. PM me when you're ready and I'll walk you through how to figure out which you have and how to dose it. Good show.

Signing off again unless someone else also has success.

OOPS!!!! - Ben... sorry, I just re-read your post and noticed you have a warming light. The light color then, I'm pretty sure, is due to unreacted bicarb (more common that unreacted pv). The light color from pv will only show up when it is completely dry (it's in solution remember), so I think we're safe. Ignore my warming instructions above.

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive responses and the offer of assistance. I'm so tempted everytime it drys to try some but so far have managed to resist the urge.

Seeing as the bulb in my extractor fan is not hot enough what I've done is turned all the hobs on to try and get some heat up too it. Because I only used a little of my pv (200mg because I didn't think I would be able to get it to work) and it is on a large surface area it drys very quickly, also I used equal amount of bicarb because it just seemed easier at the time so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of left overs in the mix.

Can't wait to post a pic as the last time I scraped it before adding water and remixing it it was looking darker still and almost (although my tired eyes may be tricking me) crystaline or granular.

Stuffmonger replying to your edit: the bulb isn't all that hot I believe I was lacking heat as I've put the hobs on the colour is really starting to come through now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the positive responses and the offer of assistance. I'm so tempted everytime it drys to try some but so far have managed to resist the urge.

Seeing as the bulb in my extractor fan is not hot enough what I've done is turned all the hobs on to try and get some heat up too it. Because I only used a little of my pv (200mg because I didn't think I would be able to get it to work) and it is on a large surface area it drys very quickly, also I used equal amount of bicarb because it just seemed easier at the time so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of left overs in the mix.

Can't wait to post a pic as the last time I scraped it before adding water and remixing it it was looking darker still and almost (although my tired eyes may be tricking me) crystaline or granular.

Stuffmonger replying to your edit: the bulb isn't all that hot I believe I was lacking heat as I've put the hobs on the colour is really starting to come through now.

Perfect! The best drying temperature is between 100F and 120F. If it's gets above 140F during this phase it decays in to a strange substance that has no psychoactive element, no tachycardia, no prosexual effects, but it absolutely, positively creates a limp dick for six to eight hours that will not arouse for any stimulus on the planet. No other discernable effects. Honest to God truth. Might be an emergency treatment for priapism, which can be dangerous and causes loss of the member in some cases. I'd be happy to describe the process for anyone wanting to create a new drug for priapism8o I'm pretty sure nothing out there works as good as whatever this stuff is. In any case, if you created it by accident Ben, you'd be pissed at me.