Hello and an MDPV Question

Oh ok so I'm part of the conspiracy now too am I? And I did read what you said, and I tell you, your "fucking words" don't seem to express anything other than butthurt...

Great. I find someone who has PV and they are out hiding in the middle of nowhere and I cant get to them. Im itching to try this experiment. I have full faith in it tbh.

Oh ok so I'm part of the conspiracy now too am I? And I did read what you said, and I tell you, your "fucking words" don't seem to express anything other than butthurt...

MDPV HCl produces .... a crapload ... it's shit

You do have an anal fixation don't you? Is that what gives you the reading ability of a 5 year old?

Again I'll point out that nowhere have I called bullshit on stuffmongers recipe.

I will call bullshit on some people's greenlighter status though. And it didn't take 5 posts for me to be proved right about that did it? Dude.

You do have an anal fixation don't you? Is that what gives you the reading ability of a 5 year old?

Again I'll point out that nowhere have I called bullshit on stuffmongers recipe.

I will call bullshit on some people's greenlighter status though. And it didn't take 5 posts for me to be proved right about that did it? Dude.

Exactly where and how are you proved right?

Exactly where and how are you proved right?

For the record, I'm not doubting stuffmonger (as such). But I've been on BL long enough to recognize strange posting patterns in a thread. And this thread has a plethora of oddities in it. Both from the 'pro' and 'anti' stuffmonger sides. To be honest I've wondered if they're ain't a few chemists from ADD in here with changed/new accounts.

Maybe you're not a chemist from ADD. (Or maybe you are). But you've definitely created a new account for this thread.

And you're not the only one.

MDPV HCl produces no more euphoria than a cup of coffee, and a crapload more anxiety and nasty cardiac effects. Really, it's shit and you won't enjoy it. Tan or nothing.

This is where I'm going to have to differ with you. Regular PV for me is very enjoyable and euphoric. Everyone is different though in how they react to anything so people just have to judge on their own. My problems with the regular PV are the vasoconstriction on the backside and shakiness(problems with coordination and speech). Those side effects haven't reared their ugly heads with the 2 times on my homemade tan which is great improvement on the trip. Plus the euphoria is so much greater than regular(but I still enjoy regular) PV.

Not sure if there is a big difference on the dysphoria on the back side between regular PV and the tan as I always have 1,4BDO on hand to deal with it.

For the reasons I specified, not your paranoid delusions.

Exactly what paranoid delusions do you refer? If you are going to chuck accusative words like that around, please back them up. Show me a) my paranoia and b) my delusions.

I've called this thread 'strange', as far as posting patterns are concerned, I've expressed admiration for stuffmonger, and I've called bullshit on a few accounts (and that's certainly not been disproven by your account has it?)

I answered your question. Now you back up your nasty little accusation.

EDIT - Pretty quick to dish it out, not so quick when challenged eh? I love how this new wonder drug turns y'all into such decent people. With limited reading ability.

Last edited:
First off I'm not a green lighter. My original screen name is to well known where I live and I had people I know personally saying they had seen my post in whatever thread, so I had to make a new name.

With my home town in my personal details (San Diego). I'm sooooo paranoid you see.... :\

I love the anomalies in this thread. =D

Also, in Megathread5 you said...
"If I leave even the tiniest fraction of oil in the precipitate, then the precipitate will not end up as mdpv when it's processed."
SM's response
Meant to say "tan".

This needs further clairification. I'll substitute the word tan for mdpv so it reads like it was meant to. So Stuffmonger meant to say:

"If I leave even the tiniest fraction of oil in the precipitate, then the precipitate will not end up as tan when it's processed."

This seems to suggest that the quick and dirty method won't work, and this is coming from SM. Anyone else see this as problematic? Of course, the other possibilities are that I'm completely missunderstanding that statement and/or the quick and dirty method procedure.

Last edited:
With my home town in my personal details (San Diego). I'm sooooo paranoid you see.... :\

I love the anomalies in this thread. =D

Apparently you don't watch too many movies. Look at my avatar then maybe you can piece it together.

The statement referred to an original technique that I long ago redacted because it needed lab gear, etc. The original technique is no longer stated anywhere, and I thought I had removed all oblique references to it. Apparently not. I'll remove the offending statement you just pointed to as well.

The Tan referred to is the pure tan.

SM's response

This needs further clairification. I'll substitute the word tan for mdpv so it reads like it was meant to. So Stuffmonger meant to say:

"If I leave even the tiniest fraction of oil in the precipitate, then the precipitate will not end up as tan when it's processed."

This seems to suggest that the quick and dirty method won't work, and this is coming from SM. Anyone else see this as problematic? Of course, the other possibilities are that I'm completely missunderstanding that statement and/or the quick and dirty method procedure.

The supposed effects and dose-range sound exactly like those of the famed tan of yore. Or '06 or thereabouts if you prefer. That's what all the excitement is about. The "tan" that's been available inbetween is top-notch "white" at best. But never, ever, even close to being actual tan. If it were then there'd be considerably less interest in this thread ;)

Apparently the white of 06 was the same as Stuffmongers tan only tainted with MDPV, probably done quick & dirty method.

I hope SHM is right & there are some chemists from ADD reading this. Get it cooked up & sell the Tan Stuffmonger has premade.

Stuffmonger: Did you not say somewhere back in this thread you had made an even more refined version where 1mg doses were effective?

I'm done with him, I'll let someone else waste their time with him.

Good answer.

Dickhead. Question too difficult was it?

Exactly what paranoid delusions do you refer? If you are going to chuck accusative words like that around, please back them up. Show me a) my paranoia and b) my delusions.

I've called this thread 'strange', as far as posting patterns are concerned, I've expressed admiration for stuffmonger, and I've called bullshit on a few accounts (and that's certainly not been disproven by your account has it?)

I answered your question. Now you back up your nasty little accusation.

EDIT - Pretty quick to dish it out, not so quick when challenged eh? I love how this new wonder drug turns y'all into such decent people. With limited reading ability.

Last edited: