Heaven and Hell @the Asylum 10/13 and 10/20

no kiddin mel, huh? i can give you a ride if you want to take the commuter rail to middleboro. i don't know how easy that would be for you though. but the offer is open if you want to. let me know...
kristin

I think I'll be there. I'm getting $180 tomorrow, and would then arrive at the place with Spidey and some others.
CT reps
He's driving our asses there two hours each way, so let's all give him a round of applause.
Also, Jungle, good god, I'm ready for the jungle.
Also, don't you guys have that really annoying thing go on, where you're all set to go, everything ready, and when you get to the rave there's something you forgot to bring. I HATE that shit.
What should I bring?
(this shits madd random, I know)

hehe yeah, i hate that too. except that if i forget something then chances are it wasn't really needed too much in the first place. plus, there's really barely anything that's needed for bringing anyways. where in ct you guys comin from?
k

What are pyramids exactly?
We're coming from Stamford, CT
How much was the water at this venue. And people that bought at the door, what was the price? (cause they say over $25, but don't specify)
LOL, also, it's 4 am, I can't get to sleep, too excited. ANyway. I came up with this phat idea, that's really cool and private. (a friends thing) I just need to tell u guys that much, otherwise I'm going to freak.
Just saw "KIDS" today for the first time. that movie ain't half bad. That actress named Rose -something is in it when she was much younger. I like her a lot.

last time i was at the asylum the water was $3, odds are the door price will be $28-$30. I cant wait!!!!! tonite shall rule hehe. stamford rep
smile.gif
we are taking over springfield muahahahahaha so whos down for a meetup? I still think 1:00am at the bar in the middle room after you walk in, the first big room(not the main room) or in the little jungle room when you first walk in, anyone else have any ideas?

Cost of admission at the door will be $30. Should've been smart and buy your tickets beforehand for $25 like I did
smile.gif
Water is $3, but the kicker is those $4 Redbulls. I love goin through a few of those a night and noticing I've spent a whole $20 just on Redbulls, lol
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311
[This message has been edited by TopRocka (edited 20 October 2001).]

oookay kids, i'm headin back down to my place so i can get some stuff done before i go to springfield. so i'll see you all tonight. i'll have on tan ufo's, a black triple five soul tank top, my hair tied back with a meroon bandana as a headband, and prolly hoops in my ears. hmm, i seem to wear almost the same thing at every asylum party. at least i smell okay, well for the first hour anyways. but anyway, come say whatup if you see me.
love,
kristin

woohoo countdown half hour till i start my 2 hour journey to springfield, Im psyched
smile.gif
ill be wearing the typical black ufo's with yellow tassles, a black muscle shirt with "13" on it, its the same one im wearing in my bl photo, depending on how cold it is in there when i first get in there i might keep my windbreaker on, it says "Ill Nino" on the back and has an incan design on it. so if you see me, tackle me, or jump on me or anything, just get my attention, ill be with my sister, and she looks just like me, except shorter and longer hair. plus shes girly :p hehe, aight ill see you guys tonite, stamford is turning springfield into stamfield, with almost 20 of us going, this is bound to be fun muahahaha.
------------------
~Maui2k [URL=http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
AIM: PeerBoy

Hey kids,
Look for me 2night. I'll be wearing my infamous green UFO's, a gray polo shirt, and my black ECKO hate (it says ecko on it...not the rhino thing). I have yet to meet a BLer besides Dave, Kristen, and Jamal...all of whom I knew before. SO SAY HI DAMN IT!!!! I'm actually nice...ok no I'm not. But say hi anyways

I'm headin out for the party too kiddo's.. I'll be sportin tha typical khaki UFO's, with a navy blue polo sweater, and navy blue ecko hat. Come up, say hello, get an ass whoopin and what have you
wink.gif

------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

ummmm how about we use the revised BL meet-up spot that we used to always have - right as you walk in - on your left - to the right of the coat check... i havent been to the asylum since uhh.. march, but if things havent changed (didnt they re-do it though?) - then right next to the coat check there should be a small couch and speakers. i say we meet there around... say... 1:30?
how's that sound?
as for me, i'll be wearing black illig pants (the ones with five bazillion tassles on 'em), some sort of shirt (havent completely decided yet), prolly a white button down shirt and a bandana. i've got a nose ring and lots of piercings in my ears... so, yeah.
oh yeah and i'll be carrying around a blue lighter and i'll be wearing blue christmas lights and a star sticker on my shirt just so people know i'm a blueligher. (obviously this is all sarcasm)
Mella
[This message has been edited by Mellabopper (edited 21 October 2001).]

Well I thought this party was awesome...except for the huge hole I fell into for a few. Unfortunately I let drugs ruin a good while of the party...yet I still had fun. The music was amazing and I loved how the lighting in Asylum was all dark and red and shit...VERY COOL!!! Ray Kieth spun an AMAZING set, as did Craze. There was also this one DJ that was spinning at the very beginning of the night that was awesome...I forgot who though.
I also had the pleasure of meeting PopStar, Spiderman, and Maui2K. Nice to meet ya guys and I hope to see ya at future parties
Overall an awesome night

well i had a pretty good time. it was definitely nice to see some people i hadnt seen in such a long time - as well as meet 2 new peeps - spiderman and the guy with aby... errr i forget his name...
but yeah i started feeling sick halfway thoughout the night (i was sober so i think it was the damn chips n salsa i ate for dinner) so anytime after 4 or so i wasnt in the best mood b/c i was just sitting trying to calm my damn stomach down. so i apologize if i seemed rude or anti-social. i blame it on the stomach! and its past 1030 on sunday night... my stomach is still killing me...
frown.gif

tip for the day - eat REAL meals (chips and salsa does NOT count as a meal) - especially the day of a party.
rock on
Mella
[This message has been edited by Mellabopper (edited 22 October 2001).]

I have to say that party was pretty dope. The music was pretty damn good, the vibe was awesome, the e-puddles were at a minimum. I coulda dealt without getting busted(I didnt get kicked out tho, they were nice to me, just took my k) but that didnt even bother me, I was having too much of a good time to let that bother me. My sister and her freind loved it, it was their first party and they went to a good one. Met a few bl'ers ProvJungleKid, MrJamal, PhreakyKat, and linz-e. everyone was cool, even tho i saw everybody for less than 5 minutes, it was good to put faces with names. Stamford was definatley repping up in there, i saw alot of people i didnt even know were going which ruled. we got there at like 8:15, the doors werent open yet so we waited for about an hour before we got in, it was kinda cold in the beggining, but of course that changed. I wasnt even paying attention to who was spinning cuz it was good in everyroom. didnt even make it upstairs till a good later part of the night, those stairs are killer! i almost busted my ass like a thousand times. yea so anyway, I danced my ass off, body is deaded. craze was amazing(as always) ray keith was sweet too but i was too tired to really enjoy it, i had destroyed myself during craze hehe. overall a fuckin sweet party, cant wait for the next. peace bl
~Steve
------------------
~Maui2k [URL=http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
AIM: PeerBoy

I definitely had a blast at this party, however, I sort of expected more people to be dressed like "HELL." Except for my friends getting sick (hope that your feeling better Mella...
smile.gif
), everything went well the entire night.
All in all this party successful: it forced me to learn how to dance to dnb and now I have a new-found respect for it (but I still liked the hardcore room more...:p)
It was also great to meet more BLers. To Pkat, linzE, popstar, and Mr jamal: it was nice to meet you, if only for a few minutes.
-Billy