Heaven and Hell @the Asylum 10/13 and 10/20

hehe yea kat i know, ive been telling all my freinds that im "going to hell this weekend, I cant wait" or "yo what you doin saturday nght" "spending a lovely night dancing my ass off in hell" or "taking my sister to hell" the faces are great
smile.gif
the best is when you dont even bother to explain your sentence, you just leave em breathless..

I'm going to hell! Well...I'm performing.
ROB GEE and NaTas...
------------------
Tree huggin hippy, hardcore muthafucker.
The big fuzzy plur bunny that under the right circumstances will FUCK YOU UP, son.

i thought the party was dope. joshua ryan and ming and fs rawked. my past experiences at the asylum have kinda sucked, so this party left me with a better taste in my mouth. it definelty didn't sell out. i've seen it much more crowded there. i won't be at hell, im going to montreal to see nick warren so thats ok with me.

I had a GREAT time...!!!! joshua ryan was really awesome...i even got to talk to him, what a nice guy!
hugs to jamal and toprocka, it was nice meeting you guys
MOONSHADDOW and SHULI (i forget your BL name!) you guys are aweomse...we need to party again together..... :0)
a great party......anyone goign to scream 3 on the 27th in maine??

I had a pretty good time in Heaven. The only complaint really is the way the time slots were set up. At one point there was just way to much hip hop goin on in the place. I dont mind it but i would walk from room to room and hear the same shit. Ming + FS were sick...the bass guitar act was def phat. Pleasurehead and Joshua Ryan though were my favorite sets of the night. Yeah that downtempo lounge got real weird real quick...it was just filled with kids fucked outta their skulls. All in all it was a pretty good time...but i dont think ill be making it to hell now cause im goin to philly to see Icey and Irene. PEACE!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"When one door is closed, another is opened."
-- Robert Nesta Marley
[This message has been edited by Icey (edited 16 October 2001).]

woohoo, hearing all these good things about heaven is making me even more psyched for hell, my last party was one nation(the tunnell july 3rd) which left me really dissapointed so im hoping the asylum can bring back my spirits
smile.gif
and of course seeing all of your smilin faces will help. Yea so shall we set up a meetup? Im thinking 1:00am in the original jungle room, the small room you enter when you first walk in, or you can use the bar in the big middle room in between the jungle and main rooms, hehe jungle in the main room all night tho....muahahahahahahahaha I cant wait!!!!
------------------
~Maui2k [URL=http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
AIM: PeerBoy

Add about 5 more Stamford heads...
I think I'm goin
smile.gif

Hope to see all yah there.
------------------
--The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs
--Whores don't sell their bodies, they merely sell their time.
--aim: Diskchucker

okay, i didn't have that great of a time at heaven. i had fun as far as people went, but party wise, i was pretty bored. it's all good though. hell will be muuuch better. oh yes.
k
(could it be that kristin is ACTUALLY makin a bluelight post??)

Haha, you've been the regular BL junkie lately Kristin
smile.gif

Not as much as one MrJaMaL, but then again who is.
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

is it possible for anyone to measure up to jamal's bl standings?? iiii think not.
k

Um, Dave, you work like what? 20 hrs a week? and when you're not working you are always on BL. Not i. Sarcasm gets you guys no where, fockers.
------------------
"In this business it's not what you know, it's who you know."
http://www.volumeproductions.com

wow i think i MIGHT make it out to hell...
now who wants to drive me and 2 of my roommates (we're in boston)
smile.gif

come onnnnnnnnnn... we're cute!
smile.gif

Mella

Why the HELL did I have to GO FUCK UP MY CAR...my RIDE TO HELL!!!
I should still be ok to go...I mean I can drive 2 hours each direction without half my door casing right?
------------------
--The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs
--Whores don't sell their bodies, they merely sell their time.
--aim: Diskchucker

^^ I only posted with that nick to see how long ive been a BL member. It took me 5 tries to remember the password. But, I might be hitting this party up. I think TopRocka might have talked me into it.
------------------
No woman is capable of appreciating me!!

As of tonight I'll be rollin up to the party with none other than ^PopStar^... Northeast CT BL'ers reprazent!!
smile.gif

This has to be the most BL interest I've seen at a Asylum party thread in a whiiiile.. It's all cuz I'll be there, riight? right.
wink.gif

------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
"Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight" - 311

^^^ and i know you crazy kids wanna swing by beantown (yes, totally out of your way, i know) and pick my ass up!

WOOHOO the party is tommorow!@!@!@ sweeeeeeet. yes!!! more CT bl'ers to represent!!!! anyone from CT is obligated to find me tommorow night, i shall post what ill be wearing tommorow, anyone else is also obligated to find me too, ill be looking for all of you. I cant wait!!! ::does a happy dance:: aww yea, psyched baby
------------------
~Maui2k [URL=http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
AIM: PeerBoy

wow and kristin i havent seen you post in a fucking LONG time!
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. the more i think about going to hell the more i totally want to go... ::sigh::
anyone have bus info to/from springfield?
and its some crazy shit, i feel like i dont even know (or have even heard of) most of the bl'ers that plan on showin up.
but to the FWC's - i look forward to seein you guys again - and if i'm there you betta get your dancin shoes on cause we are gonna break it down HARDCORE (pun intended...)!
smile.gif

Mella