• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Heart failure and stims

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well I guess my only drug I can take is H................
My thoughts are sporadic, I act like I'm an addict
I rap like I'm addicted to smack like I'm Kim Mathers

@Specified ...we've previously recommended that you do not use meth due to your co-morbid conditions. There might be some other threads you've started on meth plus other health issues or meth combinations in the context of your health conditions, but I particularly remember this one from last yer.

I don't think meth is really the right drug for you.

@Specified ...we've previously recommended that you do not use meth due to your co-morbid conditions. There might be some other threads you've started on meth plus other health issues or meth combinations in the context of your health conditions, but I particularly remember this one from last yer.

I don't think meth is really the right drug for you.
My mistake.........I have a really bad memory from meds and drugs. I guess Heroin and maybe some other drugs are ok

My mistake.........I have a really bad memory from meds and drugs. I guess Heroin and maybe some other drugs are ok
No mistake really. I can't even remember what I posted yesterday, let alone a year ago. I'm just reminding you since I remember you frequently posting interesting hypotheticals about different combinations of things.

No Specified. And I know you know that. If you are suffering from heart failure your heart needs some tender loving care. That is not to say it can't heal and down the road play around once a certain amount of healing takes place. (doubtful but trying to give you motivation to help your heart) But right now your heart is telling you it needs attention.

The longer amount of time you put in between these stimulants the less the desire will be there. Of course in the beginning a drug addiction is like a black hole always sucking you in. But the truth is after some time it fades. So in time you will feel less like using stimulants. If the obsession did not fade nobody would EVER get off anything. It fades and fades.

Let me say it, heart failure is not good. Not as deadly as it once was but certainly in a serious category. I feel like stimulants will land you in the Shrine right now. And the world can use you right now. You got 5000 posts and I have been reading you for a few years. So any drug you indulge in should not effect the heart if you want to keep healthy. Not sure that is opiates and benzos (of course if it were me I would try that) but your heart gave you warning.

I wish I could take the desire from you. Hey I read BL too, and I would love to try meth but I am too old. That I know. Glad I missed that boat. I will abstain and you abstain too. :)

No Specified. And I know you know that. If you are suffering from heart failure your heart needs some tender loving care. That is not to say it can't heal and down the road play around once a certain amount of healing takes place. (doubtful but trying to give you motivation to help your heart) But right now your heart is telling you it needs attention.

The longer amount of time you put in between these stimulants the less the desire will be there. Of course in the beginning a drug addiction is like a black hole always sucking you in. But the truth is after some time it fades. So in time you will feel less like using stimulants. If the obsession did not fade nobody would EVER get off anything. It fades and fades.

Let me say it, heart failure is not good. Not as deadly as it once was but certainly in a serious category. I feel like stimulants will land you in the Shrine right now. And the world can use you right now. You got 5000 posts and I have been reading you for a few years. So any drug you indulge in should not effect the heart if you want to keep healthy. Not sure that is opiates and benzos (of course if it were me I would try that) but your heart gave you warning.

I wish I could take the desire from you. Hey I read BL too, and I would love to try meth but I am too old. That I know. Glad I missed that boat. I will abstain and you abstain too. :)
Hope you haven't taken some of my posts seriously haha....I thought benzos had no effect on the heart? And you saying your too old to use meth man when I'm old I'm gonna try every drug I can get my hands ✋ on gonna die anyway lol

I'm on perindopol as well...

Perindopril is a medication used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, or stable coronary artery disease. As a long-acting ACE inhibitor, it works by relaxing blood vessels and decreasing blood volume. As a prodrug, perindopril is hydrolyzed in the liver to its active metabolite, perindoprilat

Sounds good as it would help with the meth or other stims destructive ways

I know a guy who had a heart attack in his 50s and is now in his mid-60s smoking (cigs) and drinking. Just saying.

I know a guy who had a heart attack in his 50s and is now in his mid-60s smoking (cigs) and drinking. Just saying.
I know a few people too that still party hardy coming up to 60. But not with cocaine and methamphetamine after a heart problem. One of my good friends had a massive heart attack 6 years ago and still smokes a lot of weed and takes acid and mushrooms regularly. But he had stents put in. I imagine once the stents were put in he had better circulation than he had the last 10 years.

Heart failure can be way more serious than some forms of heart attacks though. However I never knew opiates affected circulation. I never connected opiates to heart issues. So in a way @Specified you are correct, I myself may break rules too if someone told me I had to abstain from anything. I just think that using meth or cocaine with heart failure may cut short any fun real quick and defeat the purpose.

I thought you die from heart attacks

Nah he had surgery. But it was a full-on heart attack - Severe chest pain, rushed to hospital, etc. The guy still smokes and drinks quite happily, whereas I'd be so paranoid. I admire him for that tbh.

I wonder how drug use compares with obesity when it comes to pressure on the heart..

I know a few people too that still party hardy coming up to 60. But not with cocaine and methamphetamine after a heart problem. One of my good friends had a massive heart attack 6 years ago and still smokes a lot of weed and takes acid and mushrooms regularly. But he had stents put in. I imagine once the stents were put in he had better circulation than he had the last 10 years.

Heart failure can be way more serious than some forms of heart attacks though. However I never knew opiates affected circulation. I never connected opiates to heart issues. So in a way @Specified you are correct, I myself may break rules too if someone told me I had to abstain from anything. I just think that using meth or cocaine with heart failure may cut short any fun real quick and defeat the purpose.
What are stents

What are stents
Google IZ yur Frend :

A stent is a small mesh tube typically used to hold open passages in the body, such as weak or narrowed arteries. Stents are often used to treat narrowed coronary arteries that provide the heart with oxygen-rich blood.Mar 24, 2022

What are stents
They put them in arteries(??) around the heart to make blood flow better. Like basically pieces of material stuck in there to keep the flow open. A very mechanical thing as compared to heart failure.

What are stents
Google IZ yur Frend :

A stent is a small mesh tube typically used to hold open passages in the body, such as weak or narrowed arteries. Stents are often used to treat narrowed coronary arteries that provide the heart with oxygen-rich blood.Mar 24, 2022
Nice...why don't I get stents then?

They put them in arteries(??) around the heart to make blood flow better. Like basically pieces of material stuck in there to keep the flow open. A very mechanical thing as compared to heart failure.
Why don't I get stents then

Status
Not open for further replies.