• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Heart failure and stims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you haven't taken some of my posts seriously haha....I thought benzos had no effect on the heart? And you saying your too old to use meth man when I'm old I'm gonna try every drug I can get my hands ✋ on gonna die anyway lol
All posts in Basic Drug Discussion (this sub-forum) should be relatively serious and generally directed towards harm-minimisation. New questions about different drugs should have their own thread. Your postings often tend towards seeming to seek validation for practices that you know are risky and that many members have explained the problems with.

You get a lot of leeway here but let’s keep the emphasis on harm-minimisation and not validation.

Why don't I get stents then

This is not an appropriate question for this sub-forum. Go talk to a cardiologis.

Being as I suffer with my heart and have many years now and have had 8 heart attacks , have 4 stents in . I've had a double heart bypass that failed months later and now im left with two fully occluded arteries at 37 years old (left ventricle and the widow maker) i now have to take 8 different pills an potions a day to keep bp stable an heart rate at a reasonable rate , cholesterol in check and all other things. I still use coke but not daily anymore maybe 1 a week to once a month but smoke weed daily. I shouldn't take coke full stop but I'm using less n less and bigger breaks every time
It seems by your posts you're either wreckless and don't care or value your life ,or you're trying to be a troll all be it not a very good troll I can't quite work out which.

Stents are used to open arteries when they become narrow or blocked by the plaque (cholesterol) build up in our arteries. If they become blocked and you have a myocardial infarction you will be taken and have stents fitted straight away. And you would also be on more medication than me with heart failure that you fail to mention brings me to believe that your a troll.
I hope if you are genuine you sort your stimulant drug use out , if you are a troll then I wish you all the best in losing your virginity but I doubt you ever will.
Peace ✌

I think that final post by @Crackle pop sensitively and eloquently summarises where we are at in this thread.
Given OP’s final post is this:

Damnit I really want to take drugs 😫

I’m going to lock it for now, it may be re-opened pending moderator discussion. however anybody is welcome to open a new thread on related topics if they have further questions or information.

Status
Not open for further replies.