• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hearing Voices While High

CasulsRUs

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! This is my first post on any kind of forum so I'm not sure how to go about it. I guess I'll just jump into it. I use to use regularly and quit after joining the service. I finished my contract recently and after a lot of shit circumstances, I ended up having to go back to my mothers. (Real winner here I know). I started self medicating for some issues I have by going back to the one thing I knew would make it go away. Meth. Something changed since I used to use it and now everytime I use, even a little, with no sleep deprivation, I vividly hear my mother and her husband discussing my use. Its so clear I could swear it was happening. I told her I had relapsed and what was going on and she told me they've never said any of the things they said. Its still happening and I dont know if they are lying to me or its all in my head. Are they scared to confront me? (I'm the least violent person in history, work 40 hours a week, and don't steal or any of that tweaker shit) I feel like im going insane. I tried stopping my use but it kept happening nightly. Anyon else experienced anything like this? Thank you in advance.

You could be listening to the powers that be around the world, tricking you.

We live in a collective conciousness.

I have heard voices while on LSD, and have heard the same voices on speed, only for a few seconds however.

Cannot tell you why, but they sounded as clear as day and if someone was speaking to me from an unknown direction. Almost pissed myself when I heard a high pitched American man's accent mumbling gibberish to me in an undisclosed English city.

I want to warn you, if you're hearing these voices often then this is a tell-tell sign of the decent into some psychotic illness mate I'd let the people around you know what's happening. If these voices start to become more apparent you'll find working and thinking difficult, and you don't want to get to that level.

I sometime hear people calling my name from elsewhere in the house at like 3 AM when I’m high but everyone else is obviously asleep.

It’s so clear but obviously not real I ignore it. One day I’ll ignore someone really needing help thinking its my imagination.

I don’t consider it psychosis though. It’s just my name shouted randomly once or twice during the night and i otherwise feel chill and fine.

When I've been up a day or two, sometimes other ambient sounds in the room twist themselves into human sounding voices. It could be the fan, or just something random from outside...but if I wanted to I could let this screw with my head but I just laugh and dismiss it. It's an auditory hallucination, that's all it is. Our brains are attuned to make sensible patterns out of random signals...so these sounds, heard in the right state of mind, can instantly become human voices saying shit. But it's just our addled brain trying to make sense out of a random pattern. So I would just relax and laugh it off next time and pay it no mind. Peace bro

If this is happening still when not high, this is absolutely not normal.

Step 1 stop using like now
Step 2 visit a councillor/psycholgist or similar and start talking, you got stuff going on that you might be able to get on top of if you move quick
Step 3 eat well sleep well this is number 1 goal after talking in step 2.

You can get help and understanding on this. Hearing any voices AFTER being high is not normal and needs attention asap

Yeah, I mean I have a similar different issue. When I wanna fall asleep and I hear something, my brain creates a pattern, a glitchy static tv patern. I don't know what it is because I tried to talk to my therapist and he doesn't have a clue nor Google, it might be related to brain chemistry that's something I know for sure but anyhow I called my therapist because he helpt me with my permanent nightmares. Hopefully you figure out.

Anytime you can't stop hearing or seeing shit thats really not there, you got something really wrong. They put people like that in rubber rooms and give them a labotomy, and shock treatments...