• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

having a small penis

jubai said:
...living in acceptance is the only way to live one's life.
jubai said:
But instead of "dealing with it", why not try to actually solve the problem?
so living in acceptance is not the only way to live one's life?

:\

alasdair

crystalcallas said:
You'll never guess who has a small penis....*sigh* and he's one of the hottest actors nowadays. I cross the line on this one lol.
NSFW
Jude Law tny 1
you'll never guess who is fat and who has large labia! (ewww meat curtains)

btw you're a fool if you put so much belief celeb chopped pics or stories8)

Last edited:
fairnymph said:
4.5 inches is not too short for most women. That length would not be an issue for me at all, and I would prefer it be that size than over 7", which I find painful.

However, I really like width. A narrow/thin penis is not pleasurable for me, and I MUST have satisfying penetration -- I dont care about oral, and manual is take it or leave it for me.

If you're really thin, which you don't say or quantify so I can't comment on you personally, that could be a problem -- for me personally, at least.

Width is so much more important than length though...
but what is thin/narrow??

OP: anyone that thinks you're gay is an asshole for thinking that you wouldnt be man enough to say it if you were.

wizekrak said:
You got nothing to worry about. A model friend of mine is in the same position as you and he has a new girl every week. I'm guessing once they fall for you they don't really care.
Do you not see how stupid this sounds?
Small-dick-man asks for advice regarding how to get and KEEP a woman.
You provide a story of a "model" friend of yours (I sure hope he's not with Hanes), who has a new girl EVERY WEEK.
Clearly, either he doesn't care OR, the small dick-itis is a problem, no? EVERY WEEK indicates, to me, that they DO care.

telgard said:
OP: anyone that thinks you're gay is an asshole for thinking that you wouldnt be man enough to say it if you were.
Yet another genius. Sure, EVERY SINGLE GAY GUY OUT THERE has come out of the closet, right?
Wrong.

I admit, I like dicks and I like 'em large. I'm definitely a penetration girl and would take a good pounding over a good eatin' any day. However, many many many of my friends disagree with me and would, hands down, rather date a guy good with his mouth than with his dick. Several of them have even said they'd give up sex forever just to have their boyfriends go down on them all the time.

So really, it's all dependent on the girl. Find a girl who's more into clitoral stimulation and you've got it made :)

mrincognito:

It's been a while since that post, he's actually been with the same woman now for over 6 months. He doesn't have a problem keeping women, he just prefers testing as many as possible until he finds one he really likes.

I was alluding to the fact that my friend had no problem getting women even with his deficiency, and that he was the one doing the accepting/rejecting. He is certainly capable of keeping them around (which I failed to mention in the post, my mistake). The new woman every week scenario usually happens between long term relationships, of which he's had several. And no he's not an underwear model.

I was just trying to boost the boy's confidence, if every thing else is in good form then one short coming shouldn't blow the entire package.

Although a question for the ladies who prefer thick. What do you consider to be thick, adequate, and ineffectual?

sleepdprived said:
I admit, I like dicks and I like 'em large. I'm definitely a penetration girl and would take a good pounding over a good eatin' any day. However, many many many of my friends disagree with me and would, hands down, rather date a guy good with his mouth than with his dick. Several of them have even said they'd give up sex forever just to have their boyfriends go down on them all the time.

So really, it's all dependent on the girl. Find a girl who's more into clitoral stimulation and you've got it made :)
my god.....8)

liking penetration has nothing to do with wanting a large penis…...maybe for you but not everyone....this goes for liking oral as well....

you do realize what you are saying right? a guy does not need a large penis to satisfy a women by penetration

wow people on this board....

greed said:
liking penetration has nothing to do with wanting a large penis…...maybe for you but not everyone...

This part is the key. It's all relative. It's about the physical match between the partners. For example, I've been too long and/or thick for some girls but not long and/or thick enough for others. What does that say? There is no one penis that works perfectly for every women.

A smaller guy is not going to be a good match for a larger woman, unless neither one places a priority on fucking. A smaller woman who's never felt great feelings from penetration with bigger guys will finally be able to relax and feel good when she gets a smaller guy.

Well...there's also what you like. Some of us like a little pain. I can be satisfied, reach orgasm, etc perfectly fine with a rather narrow (and certainly short) cock, within reasonable parameters, but I sort of like the pain and trouble of working in a thick one.

Anyway, I like the stretching pain, but I don't like the jabbing of the cervix pain, thus short is fine, thin is not.

But, I wouldn't throw out a guy just being he didn't rip me open. It's not a dealbreaker. As long as I can orgasm through penetration with him -- which is only limited if you are really short (like less than 4 inches) or really narrow (less than 1.5 inches in diameter) -- there's no real issue.

As to my personal ideal, it would be 5-6 inches in length, and around 2 inches in diameter.

my friend has an average sized dick at like 4" and I am a lot thicker than him but people of both genders, and especially women say that he has the perfect sized dick to get fucked by.

Now...this is something that's always fascinated me when the topic of penis size comes up: All the women who chime in with they're man's 'measurements'.

How on earth do they gather this data? Have any of you gone down with a ruler in one hand?

Anyway.... If you have misgivings about the size of your tool, you could try a cock ring or penis sleeve. As others have said, it's really the girth, not the length that matters more.

Great, this thread has become truely a dick sizing contest.

It's not the size of the hammer, but the nail ur throwing it at.

Fuck them man - get lots of pussy, care less how big ur cock is. in the heat of the moment they dont care, and they prolly wont say no next time either.

If some chick is shallow enuff to say some shit like "OMG YOUR COCK.. ITS SMALL" then she's not worth your time or effort.

just a thought -

i'd wager that almost all dicks, no matter how gloriously huge, end up shrivelled & unused :)

^^ read the name. LOL

But seriously, I am avg. Kudos to jubai for such a good reply. I would worry more if you were a premature ejaculator as opposed to having a small penis. There are lots of different positions you can try as well that increase penetration and friction..

There are also other techniques you can try before you get busy.. Massages, FOREPLAY is a big thing. Trust me, no matter how big or small you are, if you can make your girl super horny, she will come over and over just because you turn her on that much.

Sometimes it isn't the size, or how you use it, but the anticipation. Teasing, timing.. If you can get her so hot she's ready to explode, you can be the best lover she's ever had. Regardless of size or function.

And def use your hands and mouth. Switch it up, change it in the middle. Unpredictability, spontaneousness.. Try it, I'm not kidding...

You can do a simple search online and read up on all sorts of techniques! It just depends on your level of dedication to becoming a better lover.

And if a girl is going to deny you sex just because your penis is smaller, she isn't worth the fuck..

Good luck, I hope I can help...

It's not the size of te boat, it's the motion of the ocean. There are LOTS of other ways ( and often much more fun)to satisfy a woman, other than a penis...just read up and get creative. Youll be fine. If a girl wants a guy w/ a HUGE cock, well then let her go find him. You're probably better off w/out her anyway. :)