L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

having a small penis

smalls

Bluelighter
to all the ladies out there, would it bother you if a guy had a small penis? or is personallity and how you connect with the guy more important, or do you want the full package(no pun intended)
I have a small penis(hence my username) and I have not gone into relationships with women because of it. I am 27 years old I have only ever had one serious girlfriend in my life. My penis is about 4 and a half inches long erect and not very wide. I feel that if I get involved with a girl I really like it will be over as soon as the lovin gets going because I havent got the equipment to satisfy her, so I dont get involved. It has really fucked up my life to be honest. A lot of my family think I`m gay as well as a lot of other people, even though they couldnt be more further from the truth. I hope to hear you honest opinions as I would like to kick start my life again.

Thanks

it's how u use it.. AND u got plenty of other ways to satisfy a girl.. (lets see, fingers, hands, tongue.. wow the possibilities are endless)

i'm a girl.. and yes i admit, i mite be worried if i saw small package.. but really even if i'm just out to be satisfied, i'm WELL aware that big package is no garantee of pleasure (believe me)

dont worry too much about it.. yea i'm not gonna lie and say size dont matter.. it does.. but it doens't mean we all want LARGE peckers.. nah man, there are plenty of ways to make up of a slight deificiency, and besides u dont sound that small..

it really is technique.. if i really liked a guy, i wouldn't be that worried about size, i'd hope he just knew his way around the bed (if u get my drift) i'm not gonna go running out the room (forgetting how nice he was, how great he was to talk to, how sweet he was etc,) just because he's not well hung.. i'm not THAT superficial and there are plenty out there who think the same..

it IS how we connect that's more important.. and me as the most superficial picky girl i know among my friends (i really do hav expectations) my expectations is that i will be satisfied, and u dont need huge equipment for that...

Having confidence in yourself and your performance is very important when it comes to being good in bed - in saying that, going around bragging is not looked at as 'attractive'. It needs to be from within.

Honestly, 4.5 inches in quite small but don't let it stop you from having sex. Look: The worst thing that can happen is that you won't be able to make her come through sex - you've got fingers, you've got a tongue - USE THEM.

Most girls will be happy if their man can bring them to climax - if they can do that, we consider them at minimim 'acceptable' in bed. So make use of what you've got, tell yourself "I can do it" and please your girl one way or the other.... whether that be with your fingers, tongue or dick!

You got nothing to worry about. A model friend of mine is in the same position as you and he has a new girl every week. I'm guessing once they fall for you they don't really care.

A lot of guys can't get girls to orgasm with their dicks no matter WHAT size they are. I'm a classic nymphomaniac, and I've had plenty of sex where I didn't get off on penetration at all. Even as hypersexualized as I am, I'd say I only get off during intercourse about 50% of the time, and most of those instances are after I had some real good head beforehand anyways :)

I guess my point is: DON'T WORRY! You could have a one inch dick and still be better in bed than a lot of guys my friends and I have encountered!

get a strap on and shag in the dark...

seriously your worrying to much which can only make your balls smaller..

Personally I like big dicks & i think size kinda matters until u love someone & u find they're shit at sex. Then u realize that u can come with them just sittin inside you. Cos the person u love is so close that they could melt into u. But for next time my boyfriend said this to a woman once, maybe u could use it...

Woman : Wow! You're so tall , I bet You've got a huge cock!!
BF : Why? Have U got a Huge cunt?

I thought that was clever! ;)

... right.

I don't come with someone just sitting inside me, no matter how much I love them.

Sex != love.

Also big penis != good sex, and small penis != bad sex.

to the OP- consider that you have an advantage- you are in a position to more fully develop other sexual skills.

maybe your a lesbian born into a small dicked male body... chase dikes they might want you for differing masterings

I was actually trying to make him feel better. I agree nephron I love big dicks. So much so that it interfered with the relationship I'm in now. As i went from guy with big dick to guy with a dick that i can hardly feel. I guess the longer ur with someone u can teach em aswell as find the positions that drive u both wild.

Lol. I didnt mean for it to come out that way. More power to him .Just be confident. U might fing someone who's totally compatible for you & There u go... perfect sex. really dont worry about it. Theres worse things. ;)

OK, can we all be serious about this for a minute and stop making this poster feel uncomfortable about posting his very personal problem? This isn't the Lounge.

/me shakes head at some of you

smalls, your penis is on the shorter end of normal, I will not sugarcoat it for you. However, this statistic may make you feel better:

...the vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only a mere 7.5cm (3") long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different. And even when she has been aroused, her vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4"). So it's obvious that any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless, of course, he happens to be one of those very, very rare guys with an erect penile length of less than 4".

Read further here

SMALLS:

Dont listen to these size queenz

Have the intelligence to accept the things you cannot change, the strength to change the things you can, and the wisedom to know the difference.

I know where you are coming from, some of us get the short end of the stick....and women know this better than men, that being below average in terms of body in this society is akin to death and disease.....but fuck man, you cant change it so just work on the things you can...like confidence and the other tools in your repitoure...

[EnDtRaNsMiSsIoN./]

make sure she comes before sex and you sould be aight... just don't be an asshole and make sure her friends like ya or something.

and be confident goddamnit. You could be hung like a bull hampster and still get a woman off as long as you know, lickin is usually superior to stickin, and the golden addage "about 2 knuckles deep, hook finger and rub."

Jj

I will be honest I have been ashamed of alot of things in life which have caused me all sorts of limitations. I have found with them all that its not until I can laugh at them that i can say goodbye to them.

I ultimately question what you would get from posting such a question, other than abuse or the occassional advice to jump to the left or jump to the right from the ladies and gents.

Your obviously not going to become brad pitt in bed however even he is getting divorced. Do a bit if exploration of your sexuality and stop thinking you need a big dick. Thats like saying you want all woman to be under size 8. we are all creature of differences.
You can also have mind blowing relationships were actual sex doesnt exist.

I will go back to my original statement dont let your short endowment frazzle your balls

lots of women get an orgasm by clitorous stimulation so as long as your working with what u got it should be ok but Personally i think size matters to and extent