• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

having a small penis

implicitprodigy said:
Having a large penis is everything....If you have a small member you should feel really embarrassed...how do you go into public knowing your penis is small....You should try looking into turning gay...there your guys wont care as much...I feel really bad for you, And I suggest that you stay indoors at all time untill a later date...

I second that.
I mean how the hell, what the hell are they thinking??

Three points. Firstly, lesbians to my understanding, do quite well without any penis at all.

None, no dick. In fact, plenty have no dildo, some even have no penetrative sex. Not even a finger.

Secoundly, dicks and fannys come in many proportions, some large, some minute. So that 'problem' between your legs is in fact some lucky lasses perfect fit.

Thirdly. Guys get turned down over the size of there cock all the freaking time, some for being too big, some for being too small. But so what? She's proberbly right, her vagina is way too big/small for your dick. Why cry about it?

I really feel for you because i understand how much pressure society puts upon males in relation to their dick size. It's always joked about and people diss each other over it but at the end of the day thats how it is. You cant change it and for you to not enter relationships over the size of your penis is really not hurting anyone but yourself.

Your really not giving these girls enough credit. You cant read our minds, not everyone is shallow enough to dump a guy because his dick isnt 7".

So you've got a small dick, ok, so what. Girls come in all shapes and sizes too, some are tighter than others. You may very well fond that the girl of your dreams is a perfect fit with you. But you'll never know if you dont put yourself out there.

My ex boyfriend had a fairly smaller than average penis, and when i first slept with him i'll be honest, i didnt feel much. By the 3rd of 4th time i'd slept with him however i began to feel more and more and in the end he could give me an orgasm pretty much everytime we had sex.

So it's not so much size that equates to having a satisfying sex life. It's knowing your partner and exploring each other's bodies to find out what turns them on.

Personally I prefer a larger penis to a smaller one. If a guy knows his body well and how to work it though it really doesn't matter. There is much more to sex than penetration so increasing your skills in those other areas can be beneficial.

wow... im 18 and have a 6' and i thought it was small because im 1/4 azn. im feelin pretty good about it now lol

A large penis isn't all its cracked up to be. I'm a bit above average, especially in width, and I can tell you right now that outside of the cosmetic aspect it means absolutely nothing.

Not only that, but there is another issue of getting entirely erect. For me, it takes drugs now. I'm 39 years old and have the body of a 27 year old athlete, but I could not satisfy my last gf sexually. Not at all. In fact, I have found that a girl's expectations of satisfaction tend to be a function of emotion, rather than their observation of dick size, but I will admit that most girls gasp at a thick member, and their expectations go up right there.

That can lead to a sort of impotence if a man feels challenged, or if he feels like he must live up to her expectations -- hey, you have a big dick so you can make me cum, right? Maybe. Maybe not.

Truth be told, I find that it is much, MUCH easier to make a woman climax with your mouth. Works for me every time.

Don't worry about 4.5 inches. Not considered inadequate. Below average, yes, but not inadequate.

I have a friend who is 5'4" tall and has a penis that points downward when erect. It is a touch smaller than yours at 4". He had an operation to correct the direction of his erection. Prior to that, he had no real sexual issues -- different women, all pretty, most taller than him -- most were really sexually satisfied (hey, this guy is open about things, right?)

Anyway, he also confided that he went down on his women first and made them climax that way.

Me too, bro. In fact, I am a proud member of the face riders club, see?

Don't sweat it. Find a way. Explore your possibilities. Let her suggest things. You'll be fine.

zaineaol.nu said:
Fuck them man - get lots of pussy, care less how big ur cock is. in the heat of the moment they dont care, and they prolly wont say no next time either. QUOTE]

i agree. i think if you make no mention of it before the actual act one of 2 things will happen:
1. they wont notice if u use it well (and come back for seconds)
2. they might notice a difference but still do the damn thing

well i do know a girl who woudl actually stop in the middle of it if you were smaller than she wanted...but she's a slut
so don't let that get u down

I don't think size matters all that much. So much more has to do with ones technique. I also think that the actual act of intercourse is relatively unimportant; When I used to make love (hopefully will again someday), my favourite men were better with how they touched me and with their mouth; I loved being to pleasure them with my hands and tongue too because I feel that to give head is more of a creative act -- whereas intercouse is more of a biological act. A smaller dick is easier to blow.

It's essentially the emotions and love behind the encounter rather than the mechanics. A large dick is admittedly better for being taken, especially doggie style; but I would say that it's less than 10% of what matters for me; chemistry is so much more important!

I had sex with a guy recently who was around 5 inches erect, and it was the best fucking lay of my life.

In my experience, personality is way more important, but size can be too. It's different for everyone. Some people couldn't care less about dick size. My dick is 5.5" and I've been insecure about it my entire life, despite plenty of compliments. It's really not bad looking fully erect, but it does this turtle thing when I get cold and I absolutely hate it...it's like my balls and dick are afraid to be outside my body. This is from a gay guy too and if I'm being honest, I love a big dick, but not enormous...somewhere around 8", which is what my bf has. I've been with guys of all different sizes and I've never and would never insult anyone over it, purely from the insecurity I've felt over mine. Also, I've never had a bad time with anyone with a smaller cock. It's actually put me at ease more and allowed me to be more uninhibited. Fortunately, my bf is amazing and has made it a non-issue. Also, many guys, if they're bottoming, prefer a smaller one. The aesthetic appeal is pretty high. Like if I had the money, I would definitely get the silicone hot dog (Penuma) for mine. Years ago, if this existed, I would've done whatever I had to do to get the money. Now it's just a nice thought. Do you ladies with a smaller chest get insecure about it at all and if so, do you think it's at a level guys experience with their manhood? Also, I feel like I need to say that although I am gay, I have slept with women early on and I do appreciate the female form even though I'm not sexually attracted to women. From a purely artistic point of view, a woman's body is more aesthetically pleasing. I hope someone understands my point of view.

This came upwhile me and my wife were watching a documentary about a bloke with a complex about having a small penis. When I turned to my wife, for her opinion, she burst into a paraphrased chorus of a Bananarama sond, "it ain't what you got, it's the way that you do it".
So that was me told! 😁