• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

Never overdosed to a point where I needed medical help except in one case when I binged on stimulants (mdma, coke and amphetamine sulfate) for a week in very high doses. Went into stimulant induced psychosis and locked up in a mental institution.

I had countless overdoses if one is to define an OD as "a state that is induced by taking too much of a particular substance and by doing so one gets in a territory where the substance is exerting only negative effects". The most dangerous overdose in this regard was when I mixed methadone, oxycodone and benzodiazepines (midazolam aka Versed/Dormicum). I nodded away and fell asleep. My breathing was depressed and my wife was watching me with the phone in her hands (hospital is 3 minutes from where I live). Fortunately, I never stopped breathing or slowed down to such an extent that would warrant naloxone. My wife made a video of me that is a reminder for the rest of my life why this combination is not safe, to say the least. Thankfully midazolam has a short half-life and when it stopped to exert its effects I woke up and was able to be awake and breathe easier by each passing minute.

Totally agree on with this. Just cause you didn't die or get brain damage doesn't mean you didn't overdose..
I remember being on a coke binge for about 3/4 days. Consuming alcohol at the same time, no sleep, slamming every hour atleast until I couldn't find enywhere to shoot as my veins started hiding from me.. eventually when I stopped the episode or when I decided to do my last shot and call it quits. I started to fall asleep (at this time I was in bed) I started to what my friend and girlfriend said seemed like convulsions. I was unconscious and just shaking uncontrollable. I can remember shaking but to me it didn't feel like I was dying, my girlfriend on the other hand was obviously freaking the fuck out and about to call an ambulance. My friend however, being alot heavier than me kept his head and got the situation under control. We would dose the same but he's probably 70 pounds heavier.. I fell asleep and woke up in the morning feeling terrible. I wasn't scared either, just not in controll of my body at all. It's not cool though so try your best to be safe and don't push the limits. It's just not worth it.

Yes twice on Heroin, both times they found fentanyl in my system and thankfully I’ve been on suboxone maintenance ever since - down to 2mgs a day and hesitant to come off of it as I have easy access to meds and have had a huge taste for opiates since I first had them as a teenager. It feels like nothing - the lights just go out - my boyfriend said I turned blue and he administered CPR til the medics arrived - that first one was the worst night of my life because my entire family was there including my elderly parents and my children. I’ll never forgive myself for the pain I caused them all. And as anyone who has gotten the narcan will tell you it feels like absolute death when those opiates are stripped from the receptors - I’ve had precipitous w/d before and there’s nothing worse in my experience - I’m a very quiet, laid back person and I became a raging bitch - so embarrassing - yelling at the hospital staff, paranoid, in pain, do yourself a favour and stay away from street drugs!

Nitrous is pretty psychedelic. Really fast dissociative rush, often full of mind-fuck and hallucinations.

A way I like to describe it is what crack is to cocaine, nitrous is to ketamine.
Hippy crack we call it and I had no idea you could OD on it - I always found it to be more trouble than the few seconds of a rush that ends so quickly!

Hippy crack we call it and I had no idea you could OD on it - I always found it to be more trouble than the few seconds of a rush that ends so quickly!
It's really only good in combination with psychedelics. Before dissociatives in general crapped out on me, nitrous on mushrooms or acid could be very dmt like.

I’m not sure if I OD’d or had Seratonin Syndrome this weekend. I’m still having a hard time writing at this moment.

Heroin and Klonopin.

For me it was like falling asleep. I remember walking out of the bathroom, stashing the rig and laying down on my stomach. Then things went to black. I don't remember this part, but apparently after the first shot of Narcan I tried to fight the paramedics. I got a second shot of Narcan in the ambulance and when I came to my vision was black and white. The paramedics were shaking me yelling "What did you take!". I grunted out "... heroin" and faded to black again. Apparently there was a third shot of Narcan somewhere in between that and the hospital. My next memory is waking up but pretending to be asleep while I heard my freaked out family/girlfriend around me.

What followed was a psych ward/rehab. I was not the same for a month or two after that. I will never forget the raccoon eyed photo on my bracelet in the psych ward. Both of these were not the most pleasant experience, however - I did find comfort and reassurance knowing that everything just faded to black.

Never really overdosed and I hope to keep it that way.
I only blacked out once as a teenager after drinking a bottle of vodka and 1/3 to 1/2 of a bottle of rum at a party, that was before I figured out how to drink properly... Luckily I didn't even vomit, piss myself or anything like that. Apparently I continued to party while blacked out, until we eventually left and that's when I truly passed out in the back of a friend's car.
I was extremely lucky, somehow they managed to find my house keys, they opened my house, carried me on their back (between 2-3 people) and finally threw my on my bed, all without waking my parents.
Waking up the following morning was very confusing but it ended up being a nice OD story, which is a pretty rare thing.

I’ve oded more time than I can count, about 12 ish times on mixtures of Valium, poppy pods, clonidine, lyrica( i think) and alcohol, I kept not breathing’s for like 30 seconds at a time, then I took 2 suboxones before I passed out ( .or I quit breathing, I don’t know which) I remember a dark void with stars all around me, I could see in all directions and I felt peaceful and loved, i Felt like I was orbiting something massive, then I felt like all these strings attatched to me yanked me back into my body and I woke up with a gasp of breath, I did this several times, nobody was ever around so I can’t really say for sure whether I wasn’t breathing or not, I did this several times, I enjoyed it very much, best high ever,if that’s death, we don’t have anything to fear, I’ve also oded on dxm more times than I can count. I actually didn’t remember the dark void until I was Locked day up in jail withdrawling cold turkey from all the benzos and lyrica and poppy pods for weeks on end, I guess the withdrawals shook memories loose or something.

I had just started to IV. Before that I only smoked or snorted H. So yeah, it was it the first week I'd EVER IVed. And I only used alone, too (smh).

I had been snorting china all afternoon.
Straight up blisssss.
I was low on my bag and wanted to stretch it.
So I gave myself a shot (in the evening) as if I hadn't been snorting fine China all day lol.

The next thing I remember is waking up in my bed, the following day at 3:00pm, covered in sweat like someone poured a cup of water over my head. I had shit myself And just felt so strange and mildly sick Lol. I cleaned off in the shower and thought damn that was fucking nuts. And dosed up again to start my day.

Thirty 30 mg Restoril, Slept Hard. Woke Up In Aiken, SC. In a psych ward.

3-MeO-MXE: Whao! Got Sent To MCG.

IV Cocaine: Scary, But I Lived Anyway. Ears rang. Drank a Sprite.

900 mg Adderall: THAT Is Pushing It.

Ya my dumbass wasn't impressed with 300mgs so I upped it to 600 the next time. My head felt like it was going to fall off. I'm fortunate in the fact that I haven't had any permanent brain damage.

Keep in mind I had no idea there was such a risk
I know this is 10 years old but could you elaborate more? You almost had a seizure?

Ambien. I took 2 10mg and not realizing, I took 17 more pills (pill count). Next thing I remember I woke up in the hospital and they told me I od ....scary shit 😨

if so,

what drug did you OD on?

what does it feel like?

when you come to, do you remember anything?

I OD’d once about 6 months ago on Fentanyl. I’m a former IV heroin user, but hadn’t used illicit opiates in years. I had just been released from hospital after a near fatal car crash & was in excruciating pain and desperately needed some relief. All I was able to find was fentanyl. I smoked it instead of my normal IV route as the friend I got it from was pretty concerned about me using fent after not having done H in a few years. I took my first hit off the foil, a really small trail. But holy fuck, it was heaven on fucking steroids. I got a little too excited I think and smoked another trail, but I only remember beginning to inhale that one. Apparently I went down for an hour. My friend administered Narcan via nasal spray method twice unsuccessfully. Thank god he had IV Narcan and he was able to find a vein that worked. When I came to, he said I slugged his homie out of instinct I guess lol. I didn’t go to the hospital afterward, I guess I was ashamed of my relapse. All I can say is, that shit was too good to ever fuck with it again and I’m very grateful to be alive.

I took an usual dose of poppies, but they were extra strong for some reason. Ended up vomiting on the bathroom floor and felt really sick for a day or two.

I overdosed once, on a heroin/Xanax combo.

All I remember was waking up to my friend smacking me really hard in my face multiple times.

Then I felt really really high for the rest of the day.

I've overamped several times, once particularly badly where I was drenched in sweat, shaking, had blurred vision and couldn't see, and sat under a cold shower for hours having an anxiety attack. That was in 2019, Christmas Day (Eve). I bought 200mg from a new source, which was very lucky because during this period when I was putting 6-9 months between short 2 day uses of meth I normally bought 400mg to use over the two days. So I got 200mg. I used 100mg and I was already plenty high, but for some ridiculous reason (because of the horrible day I'd had, likely) I decided to do the second 100mg as well. I have a picture of myself from that night and I have never looked that fucked up by meth. My pupils are the size of my entire iris. And the overamp came over me instantly. I genuinely thought I was going to die.

My second major overamp was this year. I'd been using for 2 days 200mg a day, and on the third day I did what was a normal 100mg dose increase to 300mg but I did NOT take into account that I got the drugs off the dark web and it was much higher quality. As soon as I finished doing the shot I immediately felt confused, started trembling, lack of coordination, and felt just all around weird. The week prior I went from 200mg-300mg over two days and that was fine. But this stuff was waaaaay stronger and I honestly would have been totally fine with half that dose. This one wasn't as bad as the previous one, but I was in psychosis the following day and not in a good headspace.

In 2020 when I relapsed on opiates again at the start of the pandemic I got into poppy seed tea, and that stuff brought me close to death several times. I can remember lying down on the floor after just collapsing and being on my side/back kind of trying to get up, but not being able to. I would be acutely aware of my breathing being incredibly shallow and would be constantly nodding off in and out of consciousness and I truly believed that if I allowed myself to actually fall asleep properly I wouldn't wake up, so I narcaned myself several times. And I'd use a bunch of narcan. That happened heaps due to the unreliable nature of dosing poppy seed tea.

In January 2021 I overdosed on Suboxone and klonopin when I took 100 klonopin in a day. Apparently nothing happened except I was very stoned for the following 3 days.

In June I overdosed on heroin and was narcaned by a friend.

A combination of 260mg of morphine IV, 1MG OF FENTANYL IV, 60mg oxycodone orally and 5mg Xanax. My tolerance was so massive it just knocked me out for a good while but that was a suicide attempt. Ended up in the psych.ward for a weak for that stupidity.