• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Have you ever met a psychedelic you didn't like?

Salvia. While I do respect it, I seriously do not enjoy it. I've done it a number of times, each time hoping it would be better. I've had a few trips that were weird and slightly enjoyable, but I've also had a couple of trips that were hell on earth.

The last time I did salvia it looked like the world was being rolled up like a magazine and I was either going to get rolled up or was going to fall into an abyss. The scottish bagpipe music I'd been listening to became what I knew was "the music they play when they roll up the world". Not enjoyable.

As well as salvia, as I already posted, I don't see much value in any of the 2c-X's. Although I had quite a profound experience combining 2c-E with MDMA+MDA+LSD. And I should note that I felt a certain "warmth" that I had not felt with that combo, minus the 2C-E.

amor fati said:
As well as salvia, as I already posted, I don't see much value in any of the 2c-X's. Although I had quite a profound experience combining 2c-E with MDMA+MDA+LSD. And I should note that I felt a certain "warmth" that I had not felt with that combo, minus the 2C-E.

I'll bet the 2C-E bridged the analytical gap between MDMA/MDA and LSD with some of it's own clarity and intense body feelings. My friend Douglas did an intense dose of LSD, 2C-E, 2C-T-21, and 2C-B and he said that -when he had a body- the feeling was very, nice"MDMA-like." Mentally, on the other hand... He said nothing was more synergistic than that combo, it's something he thinks about every day to this day. Not so sure on the safety of it, since combinations like that with 2C-T-21 can be potentially harmful, he notes after the fact...

DOB - I absoultely hate the stuff. Psychedelic poison in my book.

DOI is not near as bad, but it is another that I don't like one bit. The experience way way too long, and I gained nothing from it.

5-meo-amt. I got sold some of this stuff as acid one time. Needless to say, I wasn't a very happy camper. I won't ever be doing that stuff again.

I don't know if you would consider this a psychedelic, but PCP is another drug that I don't like and will probably never do again. It just feels dirty to me and the high is not at all euphoric.

Im not a huge fan of TFMPP - wayyy too much introspection and bizarre thought processes with minimal visuals.

DivineMomenT said:
I don't know if you would consider this a psychedelic, but PCP is another drug that I don't like and will probably never do again. It just feels dirty to me and the high is not at all euphoric.

feels like a forced panic attack with a side of possible heart attack. :|

SomeKindaLove said:
Oh snap.

I completely forgot about Salvia.

I hate fucking Salvia.

Yea so did I... not my favorite psychedelic, but I certainly have respect for it.

Anyone ever try sublingual? Supposed to be easier...

T.

why all the hate for 2cb? It's certainly not deep for most but personally i find it at the very least inoffensive and a lot of fun. just goes to show how subjective all of this really is. and the divide on lsd/mushrooms, with people attributing virtually opposite and totally contradictory attributes about level of anxiety/confusion/etc ... very interesting.

like chosing a mate ... lots of room for individual "types" and psychological traits and biology and chemistry and what not ...

Well, 5-methoxyDMT (IM dose gave me the biggest case of the fear I've ever had), 5-methoxyAMT (opened the sluice gates at both ends of my digestive systyem), 5-methoxyDiPT (nausea from hell like I was trapped on a fairground ride after pigging out on greasy food).

Can you see a theme developing here? :\

Oh yes PCP (enjoyed the experience, just not the 3 days of painful (& I mean really painful) muscle tension afterwards) and tiletamine (horrible dark & confusing brother of ketamine)

As you can see, I'm a right whinging bastid =D

Jimmson weed a.ka Datura. it isn't a fun thing to try at all.

The main effect is blacking out and have no idea what your doing. My friend broke into someones house.

Also effects that last for 3 days isn't fun either. My friend was hallucinating at school; not fun hallucinating either he was talking outloud to people that weren't there. Many many more bad effects... In my view way worst than the drugs the other guys mentioned.

never really tried one i didnt like, and i've tried over 2 dozen.
I guess some i like less than others but there isnt really one that i dont like.

and 2c-b happens to be one of my favorites.
but i guess not everyone see's its light.

Delsyd said:
never really tried one i didnt like, and i've tried over 2 dozen.
I guess some i like less than others but there isnt really one that i dont like.

and 2c-b happens to be one of my favorites.
but i guess not everyone see's its light.

I feel the same way, I've never run across a psychedelic I haven't liked, but there are def ones that i prefer over others...

But I DO have certain combinations of drugs that I don't like....pretty much any strong psychedelic with salvia sucks in my opinion and it just makes me feel like im being pushed into the ground and can't move.

I also don't like mixing xanax with any drug, but again, i believe that xanax sucks...at all times.

I've had what I believe was 2 pretty low doses of DOB. I didn't like it a whole lot just because it had waay too much stimulation/made me feel anxious. I couldn't imagine taking it at a regular or high dose. I'd be fine with never doing it again.

LSA just because of the absolutely horrible nausea that lasted a few hours. However once the nausea passed I felt amazing.....so maybe i'll give it another try with seeds that aren't bought from walmart.

DXM, again because of awful nausea. However i guess that's a dissociative, not a psychedelic.

I had a less than pleasant experience on 30 mgs of 4-HO-DiPT. Just feeling fucked up, dissociated and nothing profound coming out of it, I really disliked it. Took me quite some time to recover from that trip. My mindset was not ideal at the time (not really bad, just a bit anhedonistic), so I'll try it again somewhere in the future, since so many here have had wonderful experiences with it.

I have to add that I don't like dissociatives (dxm, ketamine; nitrous is a little fun, but not really worth it), so maybe that's why I disliked 4-HO-DiPT.

mindsurfer said:
DOB is horrible.

I found DOB was really nice at low doses (500ug) - it made a Sat afternoon visiting friends in Newcastle seem almost magical. I can see why 1.5mg+ though isn't everyone's cup of tea...

immad said:
I had a less than pleasant experience on 30 mgs of 4-HO-DiPT. Just feeling fucked up, dissociated and nothing profound coming out of it, I really disliked it. Took me quite some time to recover from that trip. My mindset was not ideal at the time (not really bad, just a bit anhedonistic), so I'll try it again somewhere in the future, since so many here have had wonderful experiences with it.

I have to add that I don't like dissociatives (dxm, ketamine; nitrous is a little fun, but not really worth it), so maybe that's why I disliked 4-HO-DiPT.

I quite liked 4-HO-DiPT at that dose, though I had some cross-tolerance going on...in what sense did it take you a while to recover?