• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever done drugs with your dad/mom?

I've smoked pot with my Mom and Dad (never all together funnily enough) and a bit of drinking, but that's about the extent of it. I bet it'd be fun/beneficial to do a standard dose of clean mdma with my parents, probably would be good therapy.

Yep it deffo runs in my family. My mom isn’t an alcoholic but she definitely reaches for the wine after a “long day” which is everyday it seems. But that one “isn’t a drug” so I guess it’s just me who’s the degenerate ;)

Tell your mum that I, as a fellow wine lover, do attest that she may indeed be a degen. Also tell her it's something to be proud of because it lends itself well to self-deprecating humour and we all need a laugh from time to time....being all the time. :D

Cheers, mum!

Tell your mum that I, as a fellow wine lover, do attest that she may indeed be a degen. Also tell her it's something to be proud of because it lends itself well to self-deprecating humour and we all need a laugh from time to time....being all the time. :D

Cheers, mum!
Ahaha I’m sure she’ll love to hear that my buds on the druggie forum have found her to be one of us

Just tell her she's famous on the internet. Should ease the pain.

I know how it is.

I've spent 15 years trying to convince my mum that MDMA and mushrooms are beneficial and have pretty decent safety profiles. She's like finally slowly got around to accepting that this may indeed be true.

I watched my mom go down the same road I went down . It was never a fun thing.

I've never done any drugs with my parents, my dad was traumatized by my drug abuse and my mom doesn't like being high. I have talked to my mom about some of my trips though, she was really supportive when I explained to her that mushrooms helped me to understand what she thinks of as "god" (she's religious but in a really nice way). My dad has since passed, he didn't even want me smoking weed anymore because my opiate use freaked him out so much. My mom is fine with weed and knows I smoke and use psychedelics sometimes... I would never tell her anything approaching the true extent of my drug usage.

I think it's perfectly fine to do drugs with your parents if you're an adult and they wanted to. As for parents doing drugs with their children, who are not adults, I think that would be highly irresponsible and problematic.

I will never take drugs with my children, I don't know whether they will be the chosen ones to go down into mental illness and paranoia. It takes only one time, one time and BANG, panic is installed in your mind for the rest of your life, I have seen many and many cases happening like that

Just tell her she's famous on the internet. Should ease the pain.

I know how it is.

I've spent 15 years trying to convince my mum that MDMA and mushrooms are beneficial and have pretty decent safety profiles. She's like finally slowly got around to accepting that this may indeed be true.
I’m praying my mom comes around eventually too. Maybe if she had tried my MDMA that she found instead of flushing it...

I've done acid with my brother. Was a great experience and definitely brought us closer and helped us understand each other more.

Smoked weed and done kratom with my dad a few times. He's one of those "weed is good for you it comes out the grouuund man it's natural" types.

No drugs with my mum, she is proper against drugs. But a few of her friends when she was growing up died from ODs and she grew up around alcoholics as well so I can understand it. She doesn't even really like that I take scripted meds. But she is more accepting of weed than I'd have thought. Probably because she has a good frame of reference for its relative lack of harm.

I will never take drugs with my children, I don't know whether they will be the chosen ones to go down into mental illness and paranoia. It takes only one time, one time and BANG, panic is installed in your mind for the rest of your life, I have seen many and many cases happening like that

What if your kid had already done said drug plenty of times with no problem, and it wasn't a classically addictive substance? Say like lsd or mushrooms or perhaps (actual, real) mdma? ?

I’m praying my mom comes around eventually too. Maybe if she had tried my MDMA that she found instead of flushing it...

Oh nooooooo.

For some reason, my mum was cool about this. I had to move back in with my parents in my early 20s because of money problems and one summer she was looking for something whilst I was out of town and found my baggy of E pills that I had misplaced. She kindly put them on the window sill beside my bed so I could find them again.

This was in the years where she was immensely worried about me doing drugs. I'm hoping it was her inherent libertarianism that kicked in and not some worry that I would wig out if my drugs were dumped.

What if your kid had already done said drug plenty of times with no problem, and it wasn't a classically addictive substance? Say like lsd or mushrooms or perhaps (actual, real) mdma? ?
man, some people are getting confused in this thread. I'm talking about non addictive/non hardcore drugs. Some ppl are thinking like as if i wanted to smoke meth with my dad. That's not the case, The only drugs im considering using with him to streghten our bond are LSD and MDMA. the rest is crap or well not suitable for this scenario.

Used to smoke weed with my dad all the time growing up and gave him some coke a few times. Asides from Cannabis he wasn't huge on drugs in his later years. He used yo trip alot when he was younger but became an alcoholic and that was his drug or choice id say. Miss the dude and wish we could share a joint together once again but he passed on years ago. I don't think smoking pot with your kids is a big deal and it was a bonding experience between the two of us. One time I gave him some MDPV and he got all tweaked out, said that he enjoyed it but when I offered it to him again down the road he declined.

Used to smoke weed with my dad all the time growing up and gave him some coke a few times. Asides from Cannabis he wasn't huge on drugs in his later years. He used yo trip alot when he was younger but became an alcoholic and that was his drug or choice id say. Miss the dude and wish we could share a joint together once again but he passed on years ago. I don't think smoking pot with your kids is a big deal and it was a bonding experience between the two of us. One time I gave him some MDPV and he got all tweaked out, said that he enjoyed it but when I offered it to him again down the road he declined.
MDPV THO XD

Unfortunately, I don't think addiction is the only problem here. Specially considering hallucinogenics or MDMA, high doses, an unappropriated environment, a bad day, a bad trip... you know, some people, namely those who love psychedelics, advocates that a bad trip can teach you many things and perhaps it is true but the boundary between the knowledge and the trigger for a panic attack is thin, which is dangerous. It is dangerous because once panic is installed it can last forever and destroy a life. Hard drugs are a game, we play, we can win, but we can lose, are you willing to risk the mental stability of your kids for fun? As a parent, I think protection must be the motto.

As a son, I have had the opportunity to do drugs with my parents and other relatives that, when I was a child, I would have never imagined a situation like that coming up... being sincere, it was disgusting to see them fucked up, babbling, tripping balls. I kinda lost some respect, not because I am a conservative person but, defining in other terms, it is like an underlying lost of respect (that arises in the profound subconscious and not as a planned thought)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I don't think addiction is the only problem here. Specially considering hallucinogenics or MDMA, high doses, an unappropriated environment, a bad day, a bad trip... you know, some people, namely those who love psychedelics, advocates that a bad trip can teach you many things and perhaps it is true but the boundary between the knowledge and the trigger for a panic attack is thin, which is dangerous. It is dangerous because once panic is installed it can last forever and destroy a life. Hard drugs are a game, we play, we can win, but we can lose, are you willing to risk the mental stability of your kids for fun? As a parent, I think protection must be the motto.

As a son, I have had the opportunity to do drugs with my parents and other relatives that, when I was a child, I would have never imagined a situation like that coming up... being sincere, it was disgusting to see them fucked up, babbling, tripping balls. I kinda lost some respect, not because I am a conservative person but, defining in other terms, it is like an underlying lost of respect (that arises in the profound subconscious and not as a planned thought)
Please, stop mislabeling acid AND mdma as hard drugs bc they're not.
A bad trip doesn't last forever either, wtf have u Been consuming?

Some.comments in this thread are cringey as hell...
I think ima just strap my dad to His bed AND IV him with a speedball -.-

Oh nooooooo.

For some reason, my mum was cool about this. I had to move back in with my parents in my early 20s because of money problems and one summer she was looking for something whilst I was out of town and found my baggy of E pills that I had misplaced. She kindly put them on the window sill beside my bed so I could find them again.

This was in the years where she was immensely worried about me doing drugs. I'm hoping it was her inherent libertarianism that kicked in and not some worry that I would wig out if my drugs were dumped.
My mother has this idea in her head that she'll lose her job, her house, her entire livelihood if illicit drugs are in her house. I'm stuck living back home once my university shut down so I'm on my best behavior. Not to mention her brother had issues with mental health and addiction all his life. Her one view of drugs is shaped by living through that so I guess I can't blame her too much.

Luckily at my dad's house (yay for divorce) he is much more understanding. He doesn't condone it but he knows that there is not much he can do limit me. I make sure to test all my drugs and use them safely as I can and he's admitted that that's already better than what he did back in his college days. About 2 months ago me and two buddies dropped 350 ug and decided (stupidly) to smoke a joint on the comeup. The weed set me off and I went into a delirious/psychotic state and there's about 2 hours that I remember nothing of from when I was blacked out. My friends could see my state worsening and so they called someone we could trust to come tripsit us. He eventually drove us all back to my dad's house and dropped me off with my dad. I was still tripping very hard and I thought I was in a simulation. My dad handled it better than I could've asked for. He was calm and centered and basically just made sure I didn't run out into the street naked (it nearly happened a few times). Afterwards I felt like I really let him down as a son. We talked about it and while he was obviously concerned I did my best to explain to him that I have at the very least learned something from that trip.

I don't know of many parents who would rationally handle seeing their son in a drug induced delirium. Certainly not my mother, I'd probably be in the hospital/jail. I can't express enough just how much it means to me that my dad is understanding of who I am, even if that means I'm a degen :)