• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has Anyone had a completely horrible trip on dmt/changa?

the only thing is the pure shit hits harder and the body high is really intense.. makes me not wanna take that third hit

Then don't. :) I really like low-dose DMT trips when I'm outside. So beautiful.

Lol maybe my fixation with a breakthrough is the cause for this nonsense.. but yeah im almost too afraid to have to experience that again.. it was unbearable to say the least.. Everytime i smoke the salvia, i just get a very strong sativa type high.. ill def go outside in the woods or by a creek to try the mushrooms

I find it's best to just relax and let whatever happens, happen with psychedelics. Going into it with a specific endpoint in mind, especially related to "strength", often sets up for a future issue. If you make the decision to do a psychedelic, be confident in what you have chosen to do. If it doesn't end up as strong as you would have liked, there's always next time. In the meantime you can be free to enjoy whatever IS happening to you.

that makes total sense and the was the mindset i thought i was in for the changa trip

I Have smoked Synthetic Cannabis, Weed, BHO, salvia, smoked pure N-N, Dmt 3 times, 5-MEO once, changa 4-5, and pharmausca once

I'm just curious about what the bold are, especially "pure N-N"?

I only know the names of more "typical" drugs haha.

Even "synthetic cannabis" by that, do you mean like spice or something?

Pharmaceutical weed?

n,n-DMT is just plain DMT. Synthetic cannabis probably relates to the numerous synthetic cannabinoid substances out there. Changa is DMT smoked with an MAO inhibitor (MAOI). Pharmahuasca is DMT taken with an MAOI, but with the MAOI being a pharmaceutical MAOI instead of a nature one (like syrian rue or B. caapi).

Don't know what BHO is, gotta admit.

synthetic cannabis is yes spice but some places its not called that.. BHO is butane hash oil. pure N-N Dmt is what gives all the visuals, changa is dmt and an maoi, pharmausca is dmt-fumerate which is similar to an ayahausca experience

DMT has given me the scariest trip I've ever had, and the second (and last) time I have just wanted the trip to end. However, I do think this is largely my fault. I hadn't ate anything fr most of the day (I was super busy, it wasn't intentional), and kept having this gnawing, painful hunger in my stomach that I would soon forget about. As the night came to a close, however, a friend and I decided to blast off and have a fun night. Now, I didn't feel hungry before I blasted (I didn't even think about it), but as SOON as I hit that bowl, it came roaring back. I was immediately tripping way too hard, not to mention I had a massive pain in my abdomen, and I opened my eyes and could only point to the trash can. Luckily, my friend got the point and handed it to me, and I just dry heaved the whole time. It was like I was going in and out of consciousness, I couldn't control whether my eyes were open or closed (I think they rolled back), and my body just kept trying to purge. Eventually I came down from the DMT, and when I finally had enough control over my body I fled the damn room. I was sweating profusely, crying very hard, and dry heaving over and over, and have never felt so afraid in my fucking life. I think if I had just ate prior, I would've had a great time. The black lights, Disco Biscuits, and Phish DVD playing in the background did not help me reach level ground. I smoked a couple times after this, but I honestly have no desire to use DMT recreationally ever again.

When i smoke weed i get high for like 15 minutes and i jsut feel burned out.. I feel like drugs just dont affect me the way they do others? maybe its a diet problem?
I feel the same way. My buddies and family have always had a significantly lower tolerance to drugs than me, noticeably pot and psychedelics. I've never had any "life-changing experiences" despite my numerous trips, and had never even blasted off before this terrible experience, despite having smoked DMT many times thanks to a friend who new the recipe. I can eat the same amount of any psychedelic as my friends, and they will all be significantly more spun than me, and often think of me as their trip guide, despite the fact that I've ate more than them. Psychedelics just don't seem to affect me mentally, the way they do for others. No feeling of oneness, no spiritual revelations, just visuals. I don't even like mushrooms because of this fact, I need to eat half an ounce before I really start tripping. I always figured I had a higher tolerance to drugs than most, not sure how scientific that is though.

I recently had a very dark experience. I haven't done DMT in over a year, but had nothing but beautiful and enlightening experiences. Then...

I ordered supplies to do my own extraction. I thought the process would prepare me for an even more spiritual experience. It took me two days to pull my first batch. The whole time I was excited to revisit my past experiences. I've been gushing about the world of DMT to friends and was even more excited to guide them through their first experience once I had some to share. I sat on the couch by myself to test what I made. It was normal at first. Brilliant lights and geometry... then a black sphere of light surrounded me. I felt as if I was being blocked from going on any journey. I saw flashes of teeth, sharp menacing teeth. Then the blackest most frighting entity got in my face.. so close in fact that I pushed myself back into the couch trying to avoid being consumed by it. I remember apologizing over and over again for making him so upset. Another black entity appeared further in the distance. He had hands made of light and it was clear it was a representation of him flipping me the bird and shaking his head in disapproval. The message was clear that my excitement to share these experience with others was a little to zealous. I needed to curb my enthusiasm and be available to those who are ready and seeking. It's only been a few days since this happened and I'm still slightly shaken by the experience but grateful for the realignment it forced upon me. I'm excited to revisit and let "them" know I heard the message loud and clear...

DMT is the most amazing and life changing thing I've done. Even the bad experiences have messages that can instruct you. I had a wonderful experience today as I hiked through the mountains with my wife. Over the last week while I was extracting, I regularly caught the scent of spice in the air. It's unique scent is hard to misplace. As I was hiking in nature, I could catch the same scent all around me when the wind blew. I immediately realized the grand nature of DMT and how it's all around us.. everything communicating with each other in that underlying unseen way. I had the overwhelming feeling of being part of it all and knowing in some small way I knew what was happening.

Don't let the bad trips derail you. Learn from it. Respect the lesson being taught. Learn and change. Revisit when you're ready.

One love.

I 100%believe without a shadow of a doubt that dmt and all closely related chems to it are demonic.

That's just ridiculous, man. You can have a bad trip on anything. I've had bad trips on cannabis. Doesn't mean it's "demonic."

horrible, no, but dark and very creepy for a while, yes! but still, its worth it, and its so fast that its okay

? dmt trip can be demonic, no amount of cannabis can be demonic
That's just ridiculous, man. You can have a bad trip on anything. I've had bad trips on cannabis. Doesn't mean it's "demonic."

I've had a sub breakthrough experience on changa that I would describe as painful and torturous. There was an overbearing and judgmental presence telling me I've fucked up and was in the wrong. It felt malicious and mischievous, and was physically painful. There was an overwhelming sense of doom. As I regained awareness of my body I noticed muscles in my legs and core were extremely tensed and my breathing was fast and shallow.

I think it was a panic response and that my mind and body were trying to fight the experience. I've had a similar experience recently when I smoked too much cannabis during a LSD trip. Same physical response and sense of doom. I was able to remedy the situation with deep breathing and focus on calming my mind.

What is strange is that since then, even small doses of the changa induce some amount of panic and fear, but pure DMT does not.

In a sense, yes.

I remember thinking to myself 'oh no.. i've gone too far this time'. I had my eyes closed for the duration, and there was a point where i felt i had gone beyond the point of return.. i felt as though i was converging onto the singularity point of existence and as i reached it all manner of logic and reason was defied and in the best words i can describe it.. the bottom fell out of everything and i fell into the void.. this sent me into a panic and i opened my eyes to see if reality was still there, to see if i still existed. I was welcomed back to an alien landscape.. time had been fractured and within my field of vision i could see objects going backwards and forwards in time simultaneously. i couldn't speak or move.. i had lost all concept of language at this point.. i was just in total awe, to even utter a word.. would be like reducing the entire universe down to the size of a grain of sand.

All that was going through my mind as this was happening is 'You've fucked yourself this time, there's no coming back from this.. you broke yourself.' When you see time as non-linear, past present and future all happening at the same time.. it's total chaos and i felt stuck like this. So.. it was a negative experience, but it was also the most humbling and powerful DMT experience i've ever had.

There could have been "Jungle Spice" in that changa. I always had a bad trip with evil entities and dark colors (like everything looks really dark and ugly, instead of bright and happy like normal pure DMT) even totally psychotic when i've smoked DMT extracted with a lot of the jungle alkaloids from mimosa... I hate that kind of trip! I only like pure DMT, or sometimes DMT extracted from certain Acacia's that have a noticeable added 'flavor' but not in the bad way.

Sometimes i've had bad trips mixing piracetam or amphetamines with DMT. I could never totally figure out what causes the bad trips but i learned to stay away from anything that might be anything less than 99% pure. I noticed syrian rue, harmaline and harmine usually calmed the trips down and made the slightly easier.

to the OP:

i just tried changa for the very first time yesterday afternoon. I accidentally ended up smoking more than i wanted to, and it was a 50/50 changa (50% DMT by weight) so it was STRONG.
i made sure i was in a good setting and no one else was home. But i had a HORRIFIC experience, All sorts of demonic entities were harassing me and everything was so dark. This changa was made with mimosa so does that mean there was jungle spice in it? It just felt so bad that as soon as i inhaled the smoke it hit me, and within 10 seconds of doing so i wish i hadn't, and all i wanted was for it to end and feel good again (although i don't feel good sober either, i never feel good). I already feel bad, and when i smoked this changa i felt S-C-R-E-W-E-D, like cosmically damned, i kept hearing voices of dark evil spirits, not friendly benign ones. And everything was pitch black. Is this any indication of how DMT will affect me, if changa made me feel this way? I was truly hoping that i had found "the answer" to where i was stuck in life, someone even personally recommended this to me, someone who actually knows me in person not just over the internet. As a side note i should add here that in the past i've had bad experiences with shrooms, lsd, cannabis, and salvia; but i thought after a long time with no substances that a bit of changa would help me spiritually in some way; i couldn't have been more wrong. I feel like i am in hell already, not a question of going there. I truly thought that changa or dmt would help me but i had one horrific trip on changa and i did not even completely break thru; the evil spirits were mocking me and showing their disgust with. I wish this torture would end. I'm having psychic difficulties today, and i feel it more when i go outside. Maybe this environment is not ideal? I really would like to go to the amaozon and drink ayahuasca properly, after purifying with sacred plants first. I just threw out the remainder of the changa that i had which was a little less than 2g. Maybe i should have saved it? I never want to repeat that kind of experience. I really and truly think that i already have all sorts of entities in/around me, and it is the scariest feeling possible.

True, you can have bad trips with a lot o substances, cannabis included!

Can you please describe your trip that was so bad in detail as to what happened to you. Also what is changa?
And yes I have had bad experiences with similar chems,particularly DPT.

Although I have had straight surreal great trips with DPT before I have also had one of the nastiest trips of my life on DPT. I got so Fucked up out of nowhere that I retreated to my friends bathroom locked myself in there and the whole world disappeared and basically what happened is I ascended to heaven on the outside of it, to be judged for everything I have ever done in my life. Also my parents were there as well as family and friends and everyone I knew. Like jury on a trial. They took turns looking at me and saying their piece. Once I was judged I was then returned back to an earthly realm and I saw plenty of demons and terrible things. It felt 110% real like I completely experienced it. There was no in between like normal trips where you can discern you are tripping even if you are really gone.

No it was like taking this substance created this spiritual journey for me and it all happened. Period.

And I never want to go through that again it was terrible.

After I came to, as this was 2 hours straight full intensity, my heart was beating like a drum and not in a good way.

Yeah I've had great euphoric and visual trips on it where I knew I was tripping and it was fun, but I've also seen a lot of dark stuff on it across a few trips.

On another trip one time I saw a dark portal open up that was so real I could touch it and stick my hand through it. It was a fucked up portal to a dark spiritual realm and I caused it to manifest.

Point is you guys can believe whatever you want and I'm not trying to persuade you into any belief.

But I 100%believe without a shadow of a doubt that dmt and all closely related chems to it are demonic.

Research the meaning of witch craft and you will instantly see that much if not most of witch craft, even in ancient times, was manifested through powerful drugs.

Now I'd like to hear your experience :)

Wow! My experience is yet to come I'm afraid, I have tried things like this (claimed to be DMT and stuff), but never felt anything other than a bit stoned and slightly speedy... perhaps I (or someone) confused DMT with DDT? Or even TCP, it tasted foul...

Odd though this may sound, your alarming, cautionary account has actually intrigued me greatly, and I want to try it more than ever! I have taken plenty of psychedelics over the years, and had many beautiful, incredibly inspiring and deeply 'spiritual' experiences, but never anything as spectacular, powerful and dark as this! Not through drugs, anyway.

I am in a quandary now, filled with a desire to write a book, and this is not the place, time or long suffering audience for it right now. Suffice to say, I am a psychic medium and a spiritualist, which I only discovered in my 40's and am still learning about, investigating.... and no doubt annoying many people both here AND on the 'other side'! Therefore I'll save it for now, just say that I have had a spectacular NDE which will interest you I expect, as certain 'drug states' have been rather similar. And I will pass on the 'good news', that death is most certainly NOT the end of existence, but a change of state which many here will no doubt be familiar with, and consider comparble to a mild, exciting, mellow and comforting 'trip'. A one way trip I'm afraid, but one nobody need fear, I promise. Don't worry, I am no 'spiritualist evangelist', religion is as boring and irrelevant to me as anyone else!

This is fasinating, and I think you have (perhaps unknowingly?) answered some of your question already. The key word is 'spiritually'... may I suggest you investigate this route, as well as trying to work things out with drugs. I say this as I am a psychic medium, an ability (or 'gift' as some say) I have had all my life, but only really recognised and discovered in my 40's, when it was proved to me several times to be a genuine phenomena, and not some mental aberration like paranoid schitozophrenia, which I feared and suspected at first. I'll spare you that tale for now, but might bea able to offer some comfort by assuring you that almost everyone had these abilities, but few ever really appreciate that or manage to use them. In other words, you are unusually 'aware' and psychically sensitive, and these 'demons' are not only nothing to fear, they cannot harm you, and can be got rid of forever quite easily. Help is there, all you need to is ask and look - and there is no need for drugs, honestly.

No need, but it would be dishonest and hypocritical to deny them to anyone, or advise against them, since I use them every day, and have frequently used them to develop and enhance my spiritual side, and psychic ability. You clearly have an open mind, don't be afraid or ashamed to use it! You can and will beat your tormentors and torturers, evade hell (which is a place in you, not a physical one!), just don't be afraid - you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, I promise you.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if I can assist in any way - IMHO that's what I'm here for, and what everyone should aim to do in this peculiar and strange world. Hmmm... that all sounds a bit 'preachy', ugh! I'll send it anyway...

I had a real bad trip with LSD, it was difficult to distinguish what was real and what wasn't. It lasted four hours and it was only fun in the beginning.