• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has Anyone had a completely horrible trip on dmt/changa?

Can you please describe your trip that was so bad in detail as to what happened to you. Also what is changa?
And yes I have had bad experiences with similar chems,particularly DPT.

Although I have had straight surreal great trips with DPT before I have also had one of the nastiest trips of my life on DPT. I got so Fucked up out of nowhere that I retreated to my friends bathroom locked myself in there and the whole world disappeared and basically what happened is I ascended to heaven on the outside of it, to be judged for everything I have ever done in my life. Also my parents were there as well as family and friends and everyone I knew. Like jury on a trial. They took turns looking at me and saying their piece. Once I was judged I was then returned back to an earthly realm and I saw plenty of demons and terrible things. It felt 110% real like I completely experienced it. There was no in between like normal trips where you can discern you are tripping even if you are really gone.

No it was like taking this substance created this spiritual journey for me and it all happened. Period.

And I never want to go through that again it was terrible.

After I came to, as this was 2 hours straight full intensity, my heart was beating like a drum and not in a good way.

Yeah I've had great euphoric and visual trips on it where I knew I was tripping and it was fun, but I've also seen a lot of dark stuff on it across a few trips.

On another trip one time I saw a dark portal open up that was so real I could touch it and stick my hand through it. It was a fucked up portal to a dark spiritual realm and I caused it to manifest.

Point is you guys can believe whatever you want and I'm not trying to persuade you into any belief.

But I 100%believe without a shadow of a doubt that dmt and all closely related chems to it are demonic.

Research the meaning of witch craft and you will instantly see that much if not most of witch craft, even in ancient times, was manifested through powerful drugs.

Now I'd like to hear your experience :)

alldaykk said:
But I 100%believe without a shadow of a doubt that dmt and all closely related chems to it are demonic.

Wow, bold statement.

Changa is DMT mixed with MAOI in smokeable form. Basically smoked ayahuasca.

I am also curious about what happened on this terrible DMT trip of yours.

Basically i have done dmt like 8-10 times now.. The first 5 were pretty good but i never had a full breakthrough and i have always just wanted to experience that once. I had gotten this unique strain of changa.. I smoked a little of it and i had this familiar feeling that i have had a few times.. i get a little dizzy and i just feel this evil presence i guess.. I let my friend smoke it and he had this amazing ass trip and i recorded him talking about how he met god and he started crying in my room

I felt like i wanted to give it an other go so a couple nights later i packed some up in my friends bong and i held the lighter to it for about 20 seconds and then i cleared the whole thing.. i dont know how much smoke there was because i was in my room with the lights off.. As soon as i hit it i basically blacked out for like 10 minutes.. i woke up my phone was on the floor, my phone cord was being chewed by my dog and my clothes were everywhere. Then all of a sudden i started tripping out hard.. Very intense dark colors, weird patterns, and some sort of evil entities basically trying to torture my soul.. At one point there was this weird thing spinning around freaking me out but i think it was me holding my dog freaking out.. ( this is all closed eyed).. then i kinda laid there and i just had this feeling like i was dead.. i canted really explain it but i just felt this weird dying feelings and i thought i was bleeding out.. there was this weird humming noise too.. i finally tried to fight it and get up and i could not see anything.. All the colors in my room were morphing and everything was blurry.. i was falling into walls, climbing counters.. IT started to go away but then everytime i tried to think of something or focus my vision on something, i would start tripping again

i dont really remember everything i saw, but i just remember it being the most intense thing ever.. at one point, i just wanted to die.. it is only suppose to last up to 25 minutes but i tripped for almost 3 hours.. I dont understand why this happen to me.. i do live in a house with a very mean, drunk, abusive father, and ive been really stressed about finding somewhere else to live but i dont know if i brought that negativity into the trip, or the so called dmt entities just hate me and do not wish me to enter the void.

i want to try mushrooms but im afraid somehow ill experience the same thing but for 6 hours with eating something instead of smoking it

Wow, okay, thanks for explaining, that's definitely pretty intense. I can only speculate here of course, but I am guessing that your mental state is the reason for this. You mentioned that you live with a drunk abusive father and you are extra stressed right now. My guess is that allowed some negativity to get to you. I am uncertain whether I believe in negative entities or not, but either way being in a negative, vulnerable place can easily allow negativity to enter your trips. I recommend trying to fix your situation before you do any more tripping. If anything it was probably your consciousness telling you to back up and attend to your life. I'm sorry you have to go through that.

That's my guess.

Yeah it makes sense but i Was in a good state of mind at the time.. i was meditating before the trip and i a took a big breathed and i was ready to accept a good trip or a bad one.. i just wanted a different perspective and i wanted to learn.. my friend was stress about moving at the time too but he had a great trip.

I ve tried salvia a couple times and i had never got the full experience.. When i smoke weed i get high for like 15 minutes and i jsut feel burned out.. I feel like drugs just dont affect me the way they do others? maybe its a diet problem?

but i had a cold and the day or two before i was took some type of Tylenol and it said something about MAOIs on the side.. maybe the bad trip was a reaction of that medication? but i feel like its deeper than that

Huh, weird. Have you tripped on other stuff? I'm guessing you have. If so I'm guessing no other experiences like that?

I Have smoked Synthetic Cannabis, Weed, BHO, salvia, smoked pure N-N, Dmt 3 times, 5-MEO once, changa 4-5, and pharmausca once

Ah, so only DMT and 5-MeO-DMT as far as psychedelics. And salvia. It could be that psychedelics are not for you. That said, bad trips happen. I am a bit concerned with the extreeness of what you described though, that sounds nightmarish.

i dont understand why psychedelics are not for me? Yeah it doesnt make sense at all as to why it was that extreme.. Even when i did the pharmausca the worst part was the body high made me feel kind of sick untill i purged.. this was just a complete fucking mind game.. I got some mushrooms.. Do you know what a good amount would be to test the waters after ive moved out of my house and have a better mindset on things

I'm not saying they'e not for you, I'm saying it's possible. Some people react badly to psychedelics. From what you've communicated to me it seems like you should be fine.

Depends on the strain but if they're regular cubensis... I'd say 2 grams is a good starting place.

Believe it or not DMT has yet to show it's dark side for me, even after smoking ~5 grams in my life-time. DMT has always been one of the most beautiful, uplifting, and yet meaningfull tryptamines for me so I 100% disagree that DMT (or it's close relatives) are demonic. Think about your DPT trip, if you had been a good boy/girl would that moment of judgement have been so negative or demonic? Set and setting my friend, set and setting... DPT does have a rather dark side but tbh no more dark than mushrooms can be.

im just gonna take a couple month break from dmt and then ill try the pure N-N again.. Maybe its just the changa, maybe theres a higher power here.. I just like it becasue its not difficult to smoke.. you just pack it in a bong and rip it.. and its penis envy cubensis mushroom powder

Well DMT with an MAOI (changa or ayahuasca if taken orally) is well known for being a much different and more intense and potentially difficult experience than smoked DMT. Next time I'd just stick to pure DMT, without the MAOI.