• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone ever sold u fake drugs? ..what did u do?

Here's what you do.. buy two tubes of Dramamine and crush up all those ity-bity pills. Add the powder to plastic or glass vial and dampen it with water until it turns into a sludge. Now add green and purple food dye to it, til it turns a deep green. Tell him that it's San Pedro extract and that if he takes half of it, he'll trip balls. Negotiate a price.

ps. subsitute water with urine for added fun

^^^^that'd be awesome if the person deserved it

Have you done this before Ketamike?

nope.. never done it.. but I think about this shit a lot. Here's another:

There's this stuff that they sell in magic stores. It's a powder that when you pour it into a liquid, it turns the liquid into a solid, gelatinous form. Imagine if that fucker sniffed a line of this stuff... hmmm... might kill him. How angry are you btw?

when i read the title of this thread i thought of Es. But since its not and it was something completely different from the drug asked for, i have no idea what either of em are. I would do something about it, and considering it was a friend rather than a dealer

I was thinking more along the lines of seeking revenge without even having to come into contact with this jerk. I personally don't even know who he is, but my friend that got ganked knows his address and phone number. I want to help my friend out b/c he's not exactly of legal citizenship status in the US. The only reason I am involved is to stick up for my friend and because this fucker had the nerve to tell me on the phone that the stelazine was ativan and that I am a dumbass that doesn't know shit about meds. (I'm easily irritated).

Idea: Maybe get his name put in the obituaries of the state paper and leave him a voice mail to check the paper's obits (this could be done). This guy thinks he's hard cuz he ganked some dude that he knew wouldn't seek revenge. Unfortunately, he didn't count on the gankee having a crackhead friend who knows real HARD, GUTTER, yet SMART parole violators that ain't got nothing to lose. I just want to make this guy shit in his pants...and then give my friend his 6 bucks back.

This punk is a white dude who has listened to too much rap music and think's he's on top of his hustle. It's time for a wake up call...maybe a couple shotgun blasts to wake him up in the middle of the night after he sees his name in the paper. No harm done...just some dirty underwear.

Obviously, I don't have very much to do this summer...

Dude, find something better to do with your time other than bitch about getting ripped off.

Bottom Line: You and your friend got ripped off because you didn't know your shit and nothing further is going to happen. The dude who sold you the shit is laughing and probably buying dank with the money you gave him.

think's he's on top of his hustle

Well, he sure as hell hustled you :p

I'm with the last couple responses.

Think about it this way:

If you stop now, and let it be, your friend is down 6 bucks.

If you pursue it, things could get out of hand and for all you know you might end up getting that not-so-legal alien friend of yours deported.

Cut your losses. Don't buy from him again, and pay more attention to the pills you buy. Lesson learned.

Why waste good drugs on someone? Take it yourself! You complain about being ripped off and not having any drugs to show for your money, but isn't wasting more drugs on him exactly the same thing?!.

Besides, unwittingly dosing someone isn't right.

I had a friend a few years ago who drew black lines on some schwag with a permanant marker and told these freshman kids that it was skunk 8(

The first time I was ripped off was my own damn fault.
I had bought some cheap weed from this guy I worked with, and had made plans to get about 2.5 oz from him one day. He showed up at the meeting spot (I rode my bike) and he was w/ a friend in his car. Told me to get in and leave the bike, said we'd be back in 30 seconds and no one would steal it. So I did, and we just drove around the block real quick. I tried to weigh it but he flipped out saying "PUT THAT DOWN SOMEONE'S GONNA SEE IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" so I didn't get the chance to check my scale, but I'd never bought more than a 1/4 oz and the bag looked huge.
Later that night I was supposed to sell 1 and 1/2 oz of the 2 1/2 oz to my friend who fronted me the money. It turned out I had only bought 1 1/2 oz and I never got my money back, lost about $100. He quit that job I worked with him soon after. I actually bought from him one more time in a pinch though. I hated myself for it too.

Bought what I think was fake opium tar. The first time I got really really high off it, but it got stolen. Twice I bought more about a year later, and I think those 2 times it was fake. It didn't do anything for me. Tasted/smelled like flowers, and was all gooey and sticky. But I'm pretty sure it was fake, though I have no idea what it could have really been.

I hate people who sell fake shit. They should all never be allowed to do real drugs again. Plus people they ripped off should recieve compensation plus interest for their troubles.
Oh and for these above reasons, I no longer do anything that requires buying from a shady person/"friend"/etc etc. No more pot (had always been my favorite but the guy who sold me the fake opium was my pot hookup). No more e, no more ghb, I'm stuck sticking to alcohol and poppy tea (which isn't bad, but not exactly cost effective).

Haha yeah i have been ripped off basically just with bullshit pills. And one time my meth was cut to shit. I didn't care to much at the time just ended up buying some more off someone else good thing i didn't care about the money too much then ahha

OK, for the record. A friend of mine got ripped off, not me (I probably never will for RX meds). I've decided that since my friend doesn't care too much about his loss, I'm just gonna let it go. Just the way this guy talked to me on the phone made me angry enough to want to fuck him up.

Good advice jacquescousteau, thanks everybody.

If I was you, I'd just forget about the whole thing.

If I was you, I'd go to his house and break both his wrists.

This guy I use to work with once sold me 1 fake E and fake acid. He was like yea I will sell these to you for $20. I work with that guy for 1year, I trusted him, but he riped me off. But I got him fired 2months later for something he did at work. So never trust anybody in a deal, even if you know the person for a long time,they will still ripe you off.

Never been sold any fake drugs as such but my first pill was a speedbomb. Still liked it though. On the other hand this month I bought a bermuda triangle thinking it was MDMA and bargained it down $30 because it was only 3/4 of a pill! Still got me nice and high but I don't think I'll be doing any more for a while...

Met a bunch of guys who were on the triangles at Helter Skelter, obviously they also got more than they bargained for because they thought they were MDMA. Also met some guys who got sold speedbombs and had nasty comedowns around 4am.

Met someone at Godspeed who got asked by a big meaty guy if he had any pills. He was about to sell it to the guy and was showing it to him. The big guy swipes to and says he's a cop. The little guy walks away and gets another, better pill, because the one that got stolen was shit anyway. =D

I confess...I have sold a fake pill before

My boyfriend at the time bought 20 of what ended up being sleeping pills(of course from a friend), couldn't get the money back and he didn't know what to do with them. Contemplated selling them, but didn't want to ruin his reputation.

It ended up that I was going to go to a rave in a different state(where I wouldn't know anybody), so he gave them to me to sell so we could make a little money off it....and buy ourselves some real pills.

I ended up selling 1, but felt so bad afterwards that I couldn't sell the others.

what I did was horrible and I will definitly never screw anybody over like that ever again

as promised...

mega-thread, meet "bogus pill revenge".

--> merged